It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRUCE G. OHR - Key Player in the Ongoing Coup Attempt Against President Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

When I'm proven right again?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Report from the right wing nut cabal? No thanks.
They tend to see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.
And so far they've been proven wrong in all their theories. How'd that Nunes memo go over after everyone was done LAUGHING? Oh yeah...we don't talk about that anymore.
Horowitz's report? Still waiting. That one was gonna take em all down. I heard it from you guys for months. Wa happened? Huh?

Guilty, plea deal, guilty, indicted, jailed, these are words one can apply to the Mueller investigation. Bull# is what you're dealing with.
You'll see.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That doesn't mean the dossier was the sole reason it was finally APPROVED.

when it was denied twice prior without the dossier yes it does
sorry you are to feeble to understand that concept

George Papadopoulos running his drunk little mouth in London bar is more the reason.

no it is not, and for you to suggest so shows how little you understand of the fisa process

This whole dossier # is a smoke screen.

you are actually correct about that as the dossier is unverified and for anyone to use it as evidence to gain a fisa warrant is a felony

Mueller HAS everything he needs to prove his case. He's just working from the bottom up.

mueller has no case and could not even convict manafort which should have been a slam dunk
all mueller has so far are process crimes and indictments against russians who will never see an american court room

Every time trump goes on a tweet storm it's because Mueller has notched that much closer.

wow didnt realize you followed trumps twitter so closely
it is actually funny that he beat hillary and now he beats you on a daily basis with his tweets

Junior being indicted next. That's the inner ring.

you must have missed your meds today
your imaginary fantasies are leaking out

And son

I am not your son(thank god), if i were i would ensure you took your medication and did not embarrass yourself on the internet on a daily basis

ya better not continue the lies if you know what's good for you. These things are reality.

I post sources, unlike you who vomits whatever you can remember from watching msnbc online. Your posts for the most part have nothing to do with reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

FFS, stop acting stupid.

You can do that without pretending.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Its fine, everything is fine... its fine.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Two things I just heard on tv.
1) Bruce Ohr is the countries foremost expert on the Russian mob interesting that he became a target isn't it.
And
2) there were no democrats in the chamber today while Mr. Ohr was being questioned.

I also heard they said they felt he was truthful in his answers.
edit on 8282018 by Sillyolme because: I hate on screen keyboards and auto correct

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It was behind closed doors.
I'm not stupid.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Two things I just heard on tv.
1) Bruce Ohr is the countries foremost expert on the Russian mob interesting that he became a target isn't it.
And
2) there were no democrats in the chamber today while Mr. Ohr was being questioned.

I also heard they said they felt he was truthful in his answers.

More interesting that both the Ohr's and Glen Simpson and his wife all focused on Russia for over a decade and suddenly a Russian plot against a candidate came up....
edit on 8/28/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Did CNN told you this?

Because from what I heard there were some inconsistencies on his statement.

And also some things he said that contradicts Lisa Page. Now one of them might face perjury if they do not retract.

Also, seems like he suffer from the same kind of dysfunction that Mr. Strzok does, that one when you have no recollect of things you did.

Pretty poor memory.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You understand Rosenstein testified UNDER OATH that ohr WAS NOT working on the Russia investigation?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Haha. Funny that those Russians all were contacting trumps people and those others had nothing to do with that.
Emails saying things like to discuss dirt on Hillary Clinton and I love it.
With Russian spies and government operatives. And those others had nothing to do with that.
Funny about secret meeting in the Seychelles to discuss back channels with Kushner and Russia and those people had nothing to do with that.

I just heard Mueller is going to subpoena trump to answer questions.
That ought to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I don't watch CNN. Don't try to bait me.
Why are you asking. You thinking I made it up?

On top of not being stupid I also don't make things up.
If something is my opinion you know it or ill say so.

It's true. I'm sure you can find it.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

So?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Haha. Funny that those Russians all were contacting trumps people and those others had nothing to do with that.
Emails saying things like to discuss dirt on Hillary Clinton and I love it.
With Russian spies and government operatives. And those others had nothing to do with that.
Funny about secret meeting in the Seychelles to discuss back channels with Kushner and Russia and those people had nothing to do with that.

I just heard Mueller is going to subpoena trump to answer questions.
That ought to be interesting.

Funny how they all just magically became involved and all have deep ties to Russia and Fusion just happens to specialize in corporate espionage....crazy right?

Heard Mueller was going to do that 2 years ago...what's new? Russia certainly isn't....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You don't just make things up as you also lie.

You asking me to take your word for it?

Right... Wait for it.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

So?

Nevermind
Watching you meltdown like nov 16 will be all the more entertaining.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Oh POP

Look at this !!

Senior Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr testified Tuesday that prior to obtaining the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on short-term Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page, the FBI was aware that former British spy and anti-Trump dossier author, Christopher Steele was biased against then-candidate Trump. He also stated that the FBI knew that his wife, Nellie Ohr was working for Fusion GPS, the now-embattled research firm which was hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC to compile the dossier with Steele. This, according to Congressional sources with direct knowledge of Ohr’s closed-door deposition.

Ohr stated during his hours-long testimony that the FBI failed to disclose this pertinent information to the nation’s secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) when it sought an application to spy on Page. The FBI also failed to disclose that when it sought the application, it was using senior Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr as a cut-out for a source the bureau had terminated.

Bruce Ohr: FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page

Bwaaaaahahahaha 😄

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Bruce Ohr (Mr Ohracle) confirmed the FBI/DOJ leaked stories to the MSM and used the articles to get warrants !!!

Many were fake stories !!!

Said many DOJ/FBI people got "paid" for running all the scams too incl Loretta Lynch !!!

OOoops !!!

"Holy Smokes !!"

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

More statements from Congressmen who questioned Ohr.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh POP

Look at this !!

Senior Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr testified Tuesday that prior to obtaining the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant on short-term Trump campaign volunteer, Carter Page, the FBI was aware that former British spy and anti-Trump dossier author, Christopher Steele was biased against then-candidate Trump. He also stated that the FBI knew that his wife, Nellie Ohr was working for Fusion GPS, the now-embattled research firm which was hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the DNC to compile the dossier with Steele. This, according to Congressional sources with direct knowledge of Ohr’s closed-door deposition.

Ohr stated during his hours-long testimony that the FBI failed to disclose this pertinent information to the nation’s secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) when it sought an application to spy on Page. The FBI also failed to disclose that when it sought the application, it was using senior Justice Department official, Bruce Ohr as a cut-out for a source the bureau had terminated.

Bruce Ohr: FBI Knew About Bias Before Getting a FISA On Carter Page

Bwaaaaahahahaha 😄

Perhaps there is a reason the only charges filed have had NOTHING to do with rushia?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join