It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRUCE G. OHR - Key Player in the Ongoing Coup Attempt Against President Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
August 20, 2018

With BRUCE GENESOKE OHR scheduled to be grilled by Congress next week (August 28th), and President Trump having "tweeted" about him 11 times in the past few days, the public will soon know WHO Bruce Ohr is, and WHAT he did wrong.

But as customary, we ATS members stay ahead of the curve. Here's what's known thus far:

WHO is Bruce Ohr?

Ohr, who previously served as Associate Deputy Attorney General, was demoted late last year over his contacts with former British spy Christopher Steele, who assembled the controversial dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

The longtime government prosecutor was demoted in December 2017 after the DOJ learned he had been in touch with Steele. Ohr also worked as the head of Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces before being removed from that position as well.
Source: thehill.com...

What was Bruce Ohr's role in the (ongoing) effort to Impeach President Donald Trump?

Bruce Ohr was essentially a middle-man, who facilitated getting false Trump-related information transferred from British spy Christopher Steele, to the FBI and Special Counsel Bob Mueller during most of 2017.

Ohr's wife, Nellie, worked as a "Russian expert", for Fusion GPS. Fusion helped compile false Trump-related accusations, and also arranged the Trump Tower meeting trap for Donald Trump, Jr. with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. (The trap didn't work.)

After James Comey was fired, Richard Steele began to panic, and asked Bruce Ohr to make sure the "firewalls" held, because he was afraid that "they would be exposed".
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

After the DOJ Inspector General forced Bob Mueller to Remove FBI special agents Peter Strzok/Lisa Page from his Special Counsel team, Christopher Steele lost his primary contact for feeding alleged Trump-related dirt directly to the Mueller team. His strange mixture of fear and frustration is relayed to Bruce Ohr via e-mails:

In October 2017, Steele tells Ohr that he is concerned about the stories in the media about the bureau delivering information to Congress “about my work and relationship with them. Very concerned about this. People’s lives may be endangered.”

And in November 2017, Steele, who is trying to engage with Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel, writes to Ohr saying, “we were wondering if there was any response to the questions I raised last week.”

Ohr responds by saying, “I have passed on the questions (apparently to the special counsel) but haven’t gotten an answer yet.”

Steele then says, “I am presuming you’ve heard nothing back from your SC (special counsel) colleagues on the issues you kindly put to them from me. We have heard nothing from them either. To say this is disappointing would be an understatement!
Source: saraacarter.com...

Since much of Bruce Ohr's role is blacked out in various classified documents, only certain members of Congress and President Trump know everything there is to know, at this point. But he must have broken several DOJ Rules, and maybe some Federal Laws. That would explain why President Trump is strongly considering terminating Ohr's security clearance. And why President Trump asked A.G. Jeff Sessions why he hasn't fired Bruce Ohr yet.

Trump: Ohr's Clearance Get's Pulled Soon: nypost.com...

Trump: Why has Jeff Sessions Not Fired Ohr?: www.politico.com...

With just 7 days before Bruce Ohr testifies before Congress, the Mainstream Media is in "Advance Damage Control" mode. One example is the Washington Post. It, along with the New York Times, are working in concert to make Bruce Ohr out to be nothing more than a mid-level grunt at the DOJ who knows NOTHING, and has done NOTHING WRONG. This way, they can label the President as acting irrationally, when he orders Ohr's security clearance revoked.

Example: Here is what the Washington Post wrote about Bruce Ohr last week, and a point-by-point "correction", by investigator Kimberley Strassel.
twitchy.com...

Input from ATS members familiar with Bruce Ohr's role in the "Impeach Trump" attempted coup, is appreciated! I'll also add more, as info is revealed by experts following this unfolding scandal.

-CareWeMust
edit on 8/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"On going Coup".

Lol good luck with that. Not by a long shot. Getting sick of hearing and reading about the same names and their left/right puppet show distraction.

More sick that it makes MSM and is immediately posted to ats

Nothing Burgers.
edit on 21-8-2018 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I read someplace that Brennan was the guy who set all this into motion. Have you heard or read the same thing?

Ohr's wife, Nellie, was neck deep in the whole thing as were Comey, Strzok and no telling who else. Let us hope Congress keeps scraping away at this mess until the core truth is exposed...... and those who broke trust and laws are tried in a court of law and then shot at sunrise if guilty.. That would make the next bunch of traitors think twice, no?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You may be right! Have a great evening.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Despite the political spectrum circus, the people in the upper echelons of Washington are career individuals who will protect themselves above all else. It's a club where only a few are allowed to participate and they like to keep it that way. Trump, as an outsider with a network of political/military connections that is dwarfed by anyone else in Washington, was simply not viewed highly due to him being an outsider. It was thought that no one would benefit by siding against "The Establishment" in favor of someone who would be out of office in 4 years.

With his election to the Presidency, he was the new DJ to the party playing a different beat and that upsets those who were there before him.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that numerous individuals went through such lengths to try and contain Trump. I'm also curious why more Republicans haven't been implicated in the conspiracy as their interests were in line with the Democrats. I'm sure at the moment Trump is more concerned with righting the ship and getting Presidential duties completed while throwing shots out at those who were instrumental in propagating the Mueller investigation.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It appears that former CIA Director John Brennan is (was) the team quarterback.

patriotpost.us...

Above him is the as of yet unidentified team COACH. And above the COACH, the team OWNER.

Thank-you for your contribution, 727Sky.

edit on 8/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hillary's Political Prolapse. Like Bill at a Eyes Wide Shut party in the Oranges...

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

The HOPE is that Jeff Sessions, along with his group of Federal Prosecutors, led by John Huber, are doing all the "heavy lifting" of investigating and preparing indictments. There's been a huge explosion of sealed indictments appearing all over America. Fingers crossed that many of those are for deep-state criminals, in addition to traffickers.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Monday, August 27, 2018

BRUCE OHR testifies in closed-session tomorrow. Here are some of the things that Congress wants to know.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) said Monday on America's Newsroom that he wants Justice Department official Bruce Ohr to admit that he and his wife were part of a "conspiracy" to create a narrative of wrongdoing by President Trump.

Ohr is expected to testify before Congress on Tuesday about his communication with Trump dossier author and ex-British spy Christopher Steele.

It was revealed earlier this month that Ohr and Steele communicated via email, even after Steele was terminated by the bureau.
insider.foxnews.com...

From Congressman MARK MEADOWS:

- Bruce Ohr's wife, Nellie, worked for the firm hired by the Clinton campaign to write the dossier
- Bruce Ohr gave the dossier to the FBI
- The FBI then used the same dossier to spy on the Trump campaign

When he comes to Congress tomorrow, Bruce Ohr has explaining to do
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
MORE from Congressman Mark Meadows:

We've learned NEW information suggesting our suspicions are true: FBI/DOJ have previously leaked info to the press, and then used those same press stories as a separate source to justify FISA's

Unreal. Tomorrow's Bruce Ohr interview is even more critical. Did he ever do this?
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
August 20, 2018

With BRUCE GENESOKE OHR scheduled to be grilled by Congress next week (August 28th), and President Trump having "tweeted" about him 11 times in the past few days, the public will soon know WHO Bruce Ohr is, and WHAT he did wrong.

But as customary, we ATS members stay ahead of the curve. Here's what's known thus far:

WHO is Bruce Ohr?

Ohr, who previously served as Associate Deputy Attorney General, was demoted late last year over his contacts with former British spy Christopher Steele, who assembled the controversial dossier alleging ties between Trump and Russia.

The longtime government prosecutor was demoted in December 2017 after the DOJ learned he had been in touch with Steele. Ohr also worked as the head of Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Forces before being removed from that position as well.
Source: thehill.com...

What was Bruce Ohr's role in the (ongoing) effort to Impeach President Donald Trump?

Bruce Ohr was essentially a middle-man, who facilitated getting false Trump-related information transferred from British spy Christopher Steele, to the FBI and Special Counsel Bob Mueller during most of 2017.

Ohr's wife, Nellie, worked as a "Russian expert", for Fusion GPS. Fusion helped compile false Trump-related accusations, and also arranged the Trump Tower meeting trap for Donald Trump, Jr. with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya. (The trap didn't work.)

After James Comey was fired, Richard Steele began to panic, and asked Bruce Ohr to make sure the "firewalls" held, because he was afraid that "they would be exposed".
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

After the DOJ Inspector General forced Bob Mueller to Remove FBI special agents Peter Strzok/Lisa Page from his Special Counsel team, Christopher Steele lost his primary contact for feeding alleged Trump-related dirt directly to the Mueller team. His strange mixture of fear and frustration is relayed to Bruce Ohr via e-mails:

In October 2017, Steele tells Ohr that he is concerned about the stories in the media about the bureau delivering information to Congress “about my work and relationship with them. Very concerned about this. People’s lives may be endangered.”

And in November 2017, Steele, who is trying to engage with Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel, writes to Ohr saying, “we were wondering if there was any response to the questions I raised last week.”

Ohr responds by saying, “I have passed on the questions (apparently to the special counsel) but haven’t gotten an answer yet.”

Steele then says, “I am presuming you’ve heard nothing back from your SC (special counsel) colleagues on the issues you kindly put to them from me. We have heard nothing from them either. To say this is disappointing would be an understatement!
Source: saraacarter.com...

Since much of Bruce Ohr's role is blacked out in various classified documents, only certain members of Congress and President Trump know everything there is to know, at this point. But he must have broken several DOJ Rules, and maybe some Federal Laws. That would explain why President Trump is strongly considering terminating Ohr's security clearance. And why President Trump asked A.G. Jeff Sessions why he hasn't fired Bruce Ohr yet.

Trump: Ohr's Clearance Get's Pulled Soon: nypost.com...

Trump: Why has Jeff Sessions Not Fired Ohr?: www.politico.com...

With just 7 days before Bruce Ohr testifies before Congress, the Mainstream Media is in "Advance Damage Control" mode. One example is the Washington Post. It, along with the New York Times, are working in concert to make Bruce Ohr out to be nothing more than a mid-level grunt at the DOJ who knows NOTHING, and has done NOTHING WRONG. This way, they can label the President as acting irrationally, when he orders Ohr's security clearance revoked.

Example: Here is what the Washington Post wrote about Bruce Ohr last week, and a point-by-point "correction", by investigator Kimberley Strassel.
twitchy.com...

Input from ATS members familiar with Bruce Ohr's role in the "Impeach Trump" attempted coup, is appreciated! I'll also add more, as info is revealed by experts following this unfolding scandal.

-CareWeMust

Well posted
Well put together
Tomorrow will be interesting

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Loving this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/28/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Thank-you.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Loving this....

Ohr is TRAPPED. He cannot lie, because Congress has the TRUTH!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Loving this....

They have BOTH Ohrs dead to rights.
I expect some pleading the FIFTH today.

Hopefully, we'll find out more about Sally Yates today.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
Despite the political spectrum circus, the people in the upper echelons of Washington are career individuals who will protect themselves above all else. It's a club where only a few are allowed to participate and they like to keep it that way. Trump, as an outsider with a network of political/military connections that is dwarfed by anyone else in Washington, was simply not viewed highly due to him being an outsider. It was thought that no one would benefit by siding against "The Establishment" in favor of someone who would be out of office in 4 years.

With his election to the Presidency, he was the new DJ to the party playing a different beat and that upsets those who were there before him.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that numerous individuals went through such lengths to try and contain Trump. I'm also curious why more Republicans haven't been implicated in the conspiracy as their interests were in line with the Democrats. I'm sure at the moment Trump is more concerned with righting the ship and getting Presidential duties completed while throwing shots out at those who were instrumental in propagating the Mueller investigation.
That's so damn eerie to read and you're right, every job and position, in any institution succumb to these "clubs", hell we did it back when I worked at Hooters as a cook, only the seniority cooks and select hooter girls would have the best shifts and time off, free food and lots of free entries to the latest clubs from wealthy men throwing money at these hooter girls.

Every place, regardless of the importance facilitate these because its simply a HUMAN THING TO DO, we form groups within groups of groups.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Loving this....

Well they have had plenty of time to prep as he was originally supposed to appear last december. For all we know he could have flipped and given up the entire obama administration.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Loving this....

Isn't Sally Yates the one who was fired by President Trump, because she wanted to allow terrorists open access to our country?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"refusing to enforce a legal order designed to protect the citizens of the United States,"

I am pretty sure the courts have justified her removal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join