It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media goes nuts over ICE arrest of pregnant husband, find out he was wanted by mexico for murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Starts at the beginning and goes to about 10:30.

So many on the media were outraged that ICE arrested a man driving his wife to the hospital for a scheduled c section.

dailycaller.com...

Notice all of the blue check marks appalled by ICE arresting this man.

Heck, congressman and dmeocratic star Jope Kennedy said

"There is heartless and then there is whatever the hell this is"

And yes, many were blaming the heartless administration for this.

How dare they arrest this poor innocent illegal who was just trying to get his wife to the hospital.

Without even waiting for ICE's repsonse, these politicians and media people knew ICE was evil and just did this for no reason.

I mean, what minor crime was this guy arrested for?

Well, it turns out, he was arrested because he was wanted for MURDER by the Mexican government.

Yep, those evil ICE agents. How dare they arrest someone for murder!

Now note the man in the interview with tucker defend the outrage of joe kennedy and others by saying they didnt know when they made their statements this man was charged with murder.

That is the point!

How many7 times must we hear this narrative of ICE and trump are evil, and all illegals are perfect innocent people?

These people didnt care what the man was arrested for, they only wanted top push their narrative of evil trump and ICE.

Just like they didnt care that those photos of kids in cages were from Obama's era.

And how funny is it that some of the same people jumping on ICE before this before they had any of the details are the same people syaing trump criticizing INTEL officials is him bhurting law enforcement, and we should never criticize them like that.

Just another day of hypocrisy for some of these people.

(note; i understand trump people can be hypocrites too. I also understand not every anti trump person pushed this story. But it is emblamatic of what alot of anti trump media and politicians have been doing)

+37 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
...and they wonder why people find the Media distrustful and its sycophants who defend it at all cost.

If I remember correctly, they've still yet to retract the story.

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I honestly can't get past the fact that this modern age has made me read the thread title "Media goes nuts over ICE arrest of pregnant husband, find out he was wanted by mexico for murder" and immediately assume this was going to be an article about some crazy illegal woman who identified as a man despite being pregnant. The 2000's frankly have sucked the common sense out of the world on multiple levels. Send this killer back to mexico and get the agents back out there to arrest some more of these invaders is where I'm at with this. Great job ICE, many of us love y'all to death.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There are people who are addicted to outrage. It gives a temporary high.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah I had to shorten the title, but that is funny.

Isnt if funny that the media ran with this story nationally.

I bet husbands that are citizens are arrested all of the time with pregnant wives, for much lesser crimes than murder.

The medias agenda is so transparent it is painful.

link   
oop... mispost

Sorry!
edit on 20-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   

How many7 times must we hear this narrative of ICE and trump are evil, and all illegals are perfect innocent people?

Are you arguing that illegal immigrants are as a group inherently more given to violent crime than US citizens? Because none of the available data I've seen backs that up.

Yet, that's the narrative that Trump pushed from literally the first day of his campaign (recall the "they're not sending you... they're rapists" statement as he was announcing) and throughout his presidency to demonize and dehumanize illegal immigrants as objects of fearmongering.

Yea, I mean these people look like assholes for being wrong in this particular instance but in my opinion, it sort of pales by comparison to the near-brainwashing demagoguery of Trump and friends.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Pretty sure whatever the reason, most folks unknowingly have it dialed to 11 these days....

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Are you arguing that illegal immigrants are as a group inherently more given to violent crime than US citizens? Because none of the available data I've seen backs that up.

Yet, that's the narrative that Trump pushed from literally the first day of his campaign (recall the "they're not sending you... they're rapists" statement as he was announcing) and throughout his presidency to demonize and dehumanize illegal immigrants as objects of fearmongering.

Yea, I mean these people look like assholes for being wrong in this particular instance but in my opinion, it sort of pales by comparison to the near-brainwashing demagoguery of Trump and friends.

Actually not true at all.

In the two studies done, the number of illegal immigrants in jail for murder had a higher statistical instance than legal citizens in jail for the same crime. California and Texas, I believe.

You used to be better than this.

Edited to add... Texas and Arizona, sorry.
edit on 20-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I never even remotely mentioned illegals commit more crime, how did you get that?

Way to change the subjevt totally, but hey, at least yyou admit this is disgusting propaganda.

As far as trumps claims, lets not forget, 80 percent of the women crossing the border illegally are raped.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

But hey, who cares baout that, right? I mean, uinstead of looking at that, lets virtue signal that we have to pretend its all good people coming across, and spend more time being mad at trumps mean words than acknowledging there i9s a almost unbelievably horrific problem occuring.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The funny thing to me is, why isn’t anyone mad that a killer could easily walk over the boarder?

I guess Mexico is just sending America their best again....

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So the media and typical leftists sided with a wanted murderer.

Here is my shocked face.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
am I surprised? no..

basically there's tens of millions of people in this country that will literally take direct orders from the television

and I've given up
edit on 20-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The funny thing to me is, why isn’t anyone mad that a killer could easily walk over the boarder?

I guess Mexico is just sending America their best again....

The man and woman in this story were illegally in the country for 12 years. They have five children that are now US citizens.

This is not sustainable.

In addition, people are so for illegal immigration at this point, that they will criticize even arresting murder suspects, if they are illegal.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I agree dude should've been arrested, but why do all of you type like you're a first grader, who just got their first smartphone, from sister(mom) and dad's meth profits?

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I agree dude should've been arrested, but why do all of you type like you're a first grader, who just got their first smartphone, from sister(mom) and dad's meth profits?

I take your childish insults to mean you have nothing constructive to add.

Hey thats cool though!

If i knew i was discussing things with someone clearly far beyond my intellectual capabilities, I would resort to petty insults and comments about typing as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You didn't use proper grammar.

I agree but the gentlemen should have been cuffed and brought to the station. On the other hand, why good sir are you typing like a 3rd grader? All the fellow members of ATS formulate improper sentences and do not format proper paragraphs. This reminds me of a young child who has finally recieved their first cellphone from their parents Methamphetamine profits. I feel justified in this response.

This how is a super genius would write their sentences to convey the best idea evur.

edit on 20-8-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Its come down to a fight between Main stream media and social media. The 'VERY' part of the very fake news conglomerates is their foundational cornerstone, where the modus operandi to assert thought control is the #1 policy - by any means necessary.

This is why FB, twitter, YT, spotify, Apple and others are now actively shadow banning or outright banning any voices that go against their #1 policy.

It makes you want to scan all of the pre-internet newpaper headlines to determine just how long they've been focused on their mission.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Is the media anti American these days.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Couldn't help it, sorry to all..

Everyone knows all illegals are the saints of the world. Let em be, let 'em free. Give illegals a chance!

Make America Mexico Again!

edit on 20-8-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join