It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Horror Story season 8 trailer. starts September 12th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hell yeah.
the last season was awesome but roanoke and hotel sucked.

this sounds interesting though

www.huffingtonpost.com...

the eighth season of “American Horror Story” is a crossover between two of the anthology series’ strongest entries: “Murder House” and “Coven.” Titled “American Horror Story: Apocalypse,”
the upcoming installment that hits TV screens on Sept. 12, will somehow unite the casts of both seasons under one presumably murderous roof ― despite some actors having played different characters across the two chapters.

As for what will go down on “AHS: Apocalypse,” the creators are unsurprisingly remaining very tight-lipped about plot details.
“I’m just going to say one thing: The story begins with the end of the world, and then our world begins,” executive producer Alexis Martin Woodall told press at the 2018 Television Critics Association press tour.
“It starts in the real world. It’s very tangible, and it’s a familiar hammock.” She continued: “Unfortunately, I can’t give you specifics about what the devil child will do,” she continued. “But it ain’t pretty,” Paulson added.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Heck yes. Jessica Lange, Francis Conroy, Lily Rabe all returning!

I'm wondering if this will be the final season? Haven't seen Cult yet, Roanoke had its moment, didn't really care for Hotel. The first three seasons were perfection.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Heck yes. Jessica Lange, Francis Conroy, Lily Rabe all returning!

I'm wondering if this will be the final season? Haven't seen Cult yet, Roanoke had its moment, didn't really care for Hotel. The first three seasons were perfection.

you should watch cult
it was awesome

murder house. coven. asylum. its right up there for sure

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Awe Yiss!

I enjoyed Cult, didn't like the ending however. Roanoke was alright there at the end, just a slow start. Hotel...hotel was incredible in my humble opinion. Getting to see what happened to the kid from Murder House...oh hell yes, been waiting for that for a while. I wouldn't mind a return to the alien abduction theme presented in Asylum, but I don't see it happening unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wasn't fond of Roanoke. Murder House , Asylum and Freak Show were my faves.
Good to see Jesica Lange. Love her.
Will certainly partake in the newest installment.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Totally amped for this new one. Last year was possibly my least favorite. That one and witches. The rest I have all found very engaging.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Coven was my favourite, if it's anything like that, I'm 100% in! still havent watched last season fully, need to get back on that one.

top topics

join