It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Political Turmoil - potential change of PM Again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Agreed, one of the biggest motivators is greed.
Greed comes in many forms and one of the things that needs to be abolished is greed.
An insurmountable task at the moment without a few of the basic essentials becoming a non issue.
That is a topic for another thread.

However one thing we can change now and for the better... Its our Government and the current political structure.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

Thanks for that. Good perspective.

Kind regards, bally

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So some guy in Liberal party is now PM...
Scott Morrison.

Heard of him before?
Nope neither have I.

I wonder what he stands for?
I wonder what policies he has in mind?
Don't know... Let's find out together as he tries to institute them.

Government...

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Scomo (scott morrision) was the finance minister I believe.

This will be good news for Perth/WA.. however, he's as bland as a rubber band...

He's a seat warmer, he won 48-43 (or something like that) meaning half his own party dont want him.

The liberals have lost their credibility... they came in promising an end to the back stabbing and pm swapping of Labor.. only to do it twice!

Tony Abbott, the previous, previous PM who was knifed is still in the back rows of parliament tearing people down.

Scott Morrison will be beaten by Bill Shorten in the election, unless he dramatically changes the direction of the party.

Shorten will be ousted by Albanese... and Albanese will take us to glory in the coming war!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Shorten will be ousted by Albanese... and Albanese will take us to glory in the coming war!

The one against China or Indonesia? Or ourselves?

As much as I personally despise Shorten, at this point in time, it looks like he is the only one that could form some sense of a stable alternative government, even thou I am against most of his policies and ideology, and believe it would be further disaster for this once great nation.

I can only hope....as a conservative voter (former Labor voter until I saw the light years ago), that the remaining true conservatives within the Liberal Party, admit defeat, call it a day, and collectively join Corey Bernardi's Australian Conservative Party as the only and united alternative choice to the Left moving forward.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You all may need more 3d printers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join