It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Today Plaudits for ICE, HS and Customs. No ranting again folks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The more I see him the more I like, all you nay sayers have got cotton wool in your ears. He says it like it is and gives thanks to those who deal with the dirt.
A top president if he is allowed to continue and getting some things done. Open borders and Sanctuary Cities from some WTF.

Do you know who MS13 is ?

2.1M views 18 items Follow “Kill, rape, control.” That's the motto for Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, a transnational criminal organization dubbed “the most dangerous gang in the world.” The gang was formed in the ‘80s and has its roots in the fertile gang soil of Los Angeles. MS-13 is predominantly made up of Salvadoran immigrants who sought refuge in the United States during their civil war, and is known for horrendous acts of violence throughout Central and North America. Members prefer machetes and knives to guns, as such weapons make a kill more personal and agonizing. Above all else, members of Mara Salvatrucha are best known for their tattooed faces, a sign of loyalty that scares the sh*t out of people. From small-time origins, the MS-13 gang has grown into an international threat. The gang even has complete control of a prison in El Salvador, a place guards are too terrified to enter. These Mara Salvatrucha facts and horror stories may make you want to double check you locked the door before going to sleep tonight. Because they are in your back yard. Maybe not literally, but you get the point. Sleep tight.

www.ranker.com...

edit on 20 8 2018 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

The people who want to disband ice are a low IQ disgrace. They would change their tune quickly if their own relative was hurt or killed by an illegal alien....maybe.
edit on 8/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Boo Hoo! I'm tearing up because of this story.....NOT! I think this is the reason why some people want ICE disbanded. Stories like this on MSM and local news are brain washing people...especially Libs who get their panties in a bind, when they hear of such "tragic" detainments. So, are we to believe that ICE doesn't have credible information on this illegal and we should believe this illegal immigrant's lawyer?? Notice how the news channel seems to side with the mother and attorney, instead of supporting ICE for removing a criminal from our country? It's getting old.

Maria ended up having to drive herself to the hospital to deliver the baby. “My husband needs to be here,” Maria said. “He had to wait for his son for so long, and someone just took him away.”

Maria told CBS2 Arrona-Lara, who is from Mexico, has never been stopped by police, and that he’s never been in trouble with the law, not even for a ticket. However, ICE said Saturday Arrona-Lara was picked up because he is wanted by law enforcement authorities in Mexico on an outstanding homicide warrant.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The people who want to disband ice are a low IQ disgrace.

If you really want to make their heads explode.

Tell them Disband the BATFE, and ban gun control.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I have Trump at 3.5 of 5 stars, personally. Good speech, as always.

I'm holding a full star out for the next spending bill.

As for the Democrat's idea to get rid of ICE, I had a funny thought the other day... what about the Customs side of ICE? Does that mean all the exotic animal smuggling should just be allowed to happen?

I thought these people cared about the animals...

And have to agree, Care. Let's let some of these people sit down and have a chat with one of the 4,300 people a year that lose a child or family member to an illegal immigrant.

I doubt it would change the mind of an open borders radical though.

edit on 20-8-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The people who want to disband ice are a low IQ disgrace.

If you really want to make their heads explode.

Tell them Disband the BATFE, and ban gun control.

ATF in Montana is a party....

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What I found funny is that nobody really reported the first few days that they were driving to the hospital for a planned C-Section.

So it wasn't like she was in labor or anything but hey... any slant you can put on it to make ICE look bad, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To add.. The ICE chief..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great thread, OP. Nearly perfect English.

top topics

join