It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the correct term for falsely accusing others of rape, child molestation or murder?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I don’t know.. an American because here you are innocent till proven guilty..

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Oh my bad I thought you were innocent till proven guilty..

Well, it can only be determined that the claims are false if it goes to trial and the accused is found not guilty or the accuser recants.

link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The shoe fits..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

True, but your a liar for telling any lie.

I think it should go farther than that..
that is like saying a murderer and a speeder are both criminals. One is just soooo much worse..

Maybe “a pathetic excuse for a human being”?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Oh no there is a real life FBI investigation and We KNOW trump Jr went to a meeting with Russian agents specifically for the purpose of colluding with the Russian government..

See that’s a totally different thing than pizza gate.. or the pleathora of other wack-a-doodle conspiracies Sean Hannity pushes..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Oh I mean it in the derogatory sense.. because they are dispicable human beings.

If your running around accusing people of horrendous crimes when you don’t even know ANYONE involved. When there isn’t even remotely an investigation or ANY reason to believe the nonsense except for the partisan quackery that some enjoy so much.. your a garbage person.. period.

Maybe someone does just about everything else right in their life, but they just mess it all up by being the kinda person who goes around fraudulently accusing others of child molestation..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Oh no there is a real life FBI investigation and We KNOW trump Jr went to a meeting with Russian agents specifically for the purpose of colluding with the Russian government..

See that’s a totally different thing than pizza gate.. or the pleathora of other wack-a-doodle conspiracies Sean Hannity pushes..

Well we know hillary team and the dnc paid a law firm to collude with a foriegn spy, and get dirt on trump from russians.

And we know that unlike don jr, hillary and her team actually got and used that dirt.

We also know that trump has been accused of being a rapist, and even a pedophile or pedophile supporter by opponents and even journalists.

So I am just going to go with this crap happens on all sides.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That’s pretty weak sauce when compared to the “crime”..

I’m a liar if I say I didn’t smoke a cigarette today or never speed..

Accusing people of pedophilia, rape and murder should get its own little word to define the level of lies you tell.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh I mean it in the derogatory sense.. because they are dispicable human beings.

I've never heard of calling people "retarded" to be in the derogatory sense "despicable human being".

But, I will agree just going around calling people child molesters is pretty messed up without any evidence. And just because some letter on 4chan says it's true, I wouldn't call that credible.

I'm glad to see you are all fired up about people name calling though! Think on that before you go on your next rant of "The right wing are idiots, everything they believe is propaganda for stupid people" and the such.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

What’s TDS???

I’m old....

It is a fair criticism..

Left wing conspiracies atleast have a profit based motivation..

Bush either perpetrated or used 911 to give his prince company the rebuild contract.

Trump was offered a deal by the Russians for dirt on his political opponent..

Neither thing really requires a supervillian . Just an amoral buisnessmen..

Now look at all the right wing conspiracies..

“They are comming to get your guns!”

Disarming the American people would cost trillions!!”

Running an elite pedophile ring would cost tens of millions atleast.

Aka it is propaganda for stupid people..

People too stupid or lazy to actually imagaine what would be logistically required to perpetrate said conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What’s TDS???

Trump Derangement Syndrome.

It's a medical condition casued by Cheetolini saying something and then people going all mental over it which causes them to start multiple threads about how triggered they are.

edit on 20-8-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Nice deflection there buddy

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I want a petition to make WEBMD have that as a definition.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What’s the correct term for falsely accusing others of rape, child molestation or murder?

Uh, false allegation.

And either slander or libel, depending on if it's written or spoken.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I almost didn't read this when I saw the author. Way too partisan on every post.

"How can I creatively smack talk the other party, I know, let's paint them all as fake child abuse accusers."

The massive list of democrats emails that were released that say things like..

"Little Tommy, and Katy 8 and 11 will be in the pool for your entertainment"

-and similar highly suspicious statements are where all this is coming from, so let's not pretend it's the lefts "accuse the other side of what you are guilty of first" typical type of attack.

The only retards out there are the one's who join political parties.

You have to watch all sides Joshy boy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Its called Muellering someone. Its when a dirty person goes after someone innocent, and fools all the fools into believing the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Slander and/or liable would seem to cover it.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sabotage. It ends all rational discussion and forces people to argue over a strawman.
edit on 20-8-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I apologize and stand corrected.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join