It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the correct term for falsely accusing others of rape, child molestation or murder?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
So sometimes when people think Hitler is getting old or over used, we see other extreme name calling/accusations.

What if I call them Pedo Hitler? Do I win the internet?

Being a Mason I'm sure you've racked up some interesting names you've been called over the years.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

So sometimes when people think Hitler is getting old or over used, we see other extreme name calling/accusations.

What if I call them Pedo Hitler? Do I win the internet?

Haha, that got me my first laugh of the day.

But seriously, I'm surprised I haven't seen that used before.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Being a Mason I'm sure you've racked up some interesting names you've been called over the years.

Where did you think I got Pedo Hitler from?

Of course it was prefaced with a colorful metaphor implying I had relations with my maternal parental unit as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
weaponized accusations.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Where did you think I got Pedo Hitler from?

Of course it was prefaced with a colorful metaphor implying I had relations with my maternal parental unit as well.

Woof, imagine the names you would get called if you were a Republican or a Democrat too.....

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Almost every public persona who opposed Trump has been linked to pedophilia on ATS.
Especially those Q-sters are found of using pedophilia to slander their political opposites.
I would hire lawyers and sue the crap out of couple of them just to set an example.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Woof, imagine the names you would get called if you were a Republican or a Democrat too.....

I find being called a Republican or a Democrat much more offensive than a MF'ing Pedo Hitler.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Almost every public persona who opposed Trump has been linked to pedophilia on ATS.
Especially those Q-sters are found of using pedophilia to slander their political opposites.
I would hire lawyers and sue the crap out of couple of them just to set an example.

While I'll agree that slandering someone in that fashion without any kind of evidence could be viewed as criminal....

Lets not act like the opposing side doesn't have extremists who are willing to throw out the racist, sexist, any ist or phobe out to someone who won't follow their script.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I find being called a Republican or a Democrat much more offensive than a MF'ing Pedo Hitler.

Now you have won the internet sir.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Info wars subscriber's, with the occasional 4 chan user thrown in.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Graduation Day delayed again....

1980 Romper Room opening theme and some of the show

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
False accusations have become so increasingly common that a real scientific and legal name should be given for this sickening travesty. That way a standard name can be used for when/if the world finally comes to its senses and gives these liars the same punishments and prison sentences that those they falsely accused would have been given.

Perhaps something like Tawanasharptonitis

edit on 8/20/2018 by Inconceivable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Graduation Day delayed again....

1980 Romper Room opening theme and some of the show

Dubie ? .... As in smoke a Dubie And get high ?..... And fly ! Lol

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Neonazis in Germany play this game too! Every muslim is a rapist and a child molester. The truth is, child molesting regulary happens inside the family (mostly by germans - uncles and dads).

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What’s the correct term for falsely accusing others of rape, child molestation or murder?

It's called getting Clintoned

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Slander

noun

The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.

"He is suing the TV company for slander"

verb

Make false and damaging statements about (someone).

"They were accused of slandering the head of state"

Synonyms: defame, defame someone's character, blacken someone's name, give someone a bad name, tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, drag through the mud/mire, throw/sling/fling mud at, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, run a smear campaign against, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint, misrepresent; malign, traduce, vilify, calumniate, disparage, denigrate, decry, run down; slur; informaldo a hatchet job on; rarederogate, asperse, vilipend

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
False accusations can be:

Defamation of Character if interferes with your reputation.
Slander if it interferes with more than just your reputation, such as costing you your job.
And Libel if it's done to you in print.

Plus:

Making a False Police Report if you lie to the Police about it.
Interfering with an Investigation if it falsely affects an ongoing investigation.
And Suborning if it results in witness tampering.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Dear Mr AugustusMasonicus, with your rather trite statement about Herr Hitler I hope you realise he was a pedophile because he had an incestuous relationship with his cousin Geile. Who was underage when it started.
What people do by name calling is they haven't got any proof of any crime so they shout out for the media or populace to judge and find guilty therefore ruining the reputation of the victim.
This could be called the Salem syndrome, as the Salem witch trial are a prime example of this process.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Dear Mr AugustusMasonicus, with your rather trite statement about Herr Hitler I hope you realise he was a pedophile because he had an incestuous relationship with his cousin Geile. Who was underage when it started.

Geli was actually his half niece and the age of consent at that time was 16. Not saying he was an awesome dude or anything but those are the facts.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh my bad I thought you were innocent till proven guilty..

I forget in rightwing world it all depends on if you are conservative enough that decides guilt and innocence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join