It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some things I hate about my party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Some things I hate about my party.

There are a lot of things wrong with the republican party, and I hate the people and news pundints who will not admit it. If Bush does something like spend more money, most pundints and republicans will not say nothing. They will support it even though they hate it. To much of this going on today. I would like to see more Republicans stand up to Bush and more Pundints stop being cheerleaders for Bush.

Where is the concern for these issues with the Republican Senetors and Media Pundints.
Instead they say nothing and cheer him on.

Bush Increases Goverment
Bush spends way to much money
Goverment wants to step in every state right issue
Open Boarders.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Even Reagan would probly be rolling over in his grave if he could see what has become of the GOP; especially considering how Bush is doing everything in his power to make like he's carrying on Reagan's banner. What blasphemy!

I always thought the Democrats were hysterical in their views of Reagan. One quick example: they called him Ray-Gun. They thought he was gonna blow up the world. What they failed to understand about him was that he was actually a man of peace. PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH, that is. It worked, too. This Bush is actually what they feared Reagan to be: a non-intellectual warmonger.

They accused Reagan of massive deficits - while THEY never cut a dime of spending. Reagan was on a mission to break the Soviet Union financially (as part of his nuke ban strategy). He was not trying to break the bank. He simply believed in the power and industriousness of the USA vs. the Soviet Union - economically. He believed with every ounce of his being that the U.S.S.R. could never keep up with us and he proved it, ending the cold war.

This president makes Reagan's deficits look like pocket change. In Reagan's first term, he realised his economic policies were not working fully to our benefit, so he took wise counsel and shifted his policies. It readjusted well. This president never made a mistake in his life. EVER. And he will NOT ever consider adjusting course, even for the good of this nation. He is NEVER wrong. Reagan would have scorned such idiocy.

Reagan also would have scorned the idiocy of the Neo Con's PNAC fantasies. Contrary to popular opinion he was not dim and he was not a warmongering imperialist. Case in point: Lebanon. His administration was tricked into getting our Marines involved in that Civil War. 200 plus Marines died in the bombing of their barracks. When Reagan came to see the writing on the wall regarding that situation, he reversed himself and pulled out. The Neo Cons NEVER forgave him for that. It didn't matter. They were irrelevant and it was his stage to command. He had no use for them and dispatched them, for the record.
My man. The real deal.

I could go on and on.. but I won't. Neo Cons, and many of today's conservatives are some of the biggest HYPOCRITS I have ever witnessed. It's nauseating.

Listen up Republicans! Do not leave the party! Kick the NEO CONS out! They are NOT Republicans!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ESK, if I had any Way above votes left you would've gotten it for that.

The Republicans are starting to abandon what they stood for, which was mainly small government, and less spending. The government's budget is what, around 800 billion this year?

The government also is getting too involved in people's lives, Bush wants to admend the Consitution to restrict the rights of homosexuals to marry. The government is not here to prevent consenting individuals from marriage. Its up for the religion to decide those issues, if a religion wanted to allow gays to marry so be it.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
ESK, if I had any Way above votes left you would've gotten it for that.

Thanx much.

The Republicans are starting to abandon what they stood for, which was mainly small government, and less spending.

Exactly.

The government is not here to prevent consenting individuals from marriage. Its up for the religion to decide those issues, if a religion wanted to allow gays to marry so be it.

States Rights issue. Another one of those old Republican issues BushCo. seems to be unaware of. Let the states decide!

top topics

join