It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia Argento, a #MeToo Leader, Made a Deal With Her Own Accuser

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Why is it that in western countries (or is it just a US thing ?) , there is a weird view on the genders sexual nature ?

That male of any age are sexual pedo predetor , and femlae of any age are asexual (or pansexual) ? It it a christian thing ? Madonna–whore for females and original sexual sin for males ?

Also haveing sex with a minor is something equated with pedophilia , which is insane comparasion.
(given the weird views i guess mentioning that there are female pedo anf they are the same as male ones , is in order)

(american have other strange view on human nature , like extroversion being healthy and anything but is a mental health disability , but that isn't the topic here)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler
Of course this doesn’t detract from real victims

What it does show is the danger of condemning people based merely in accusations, and believing all accusers are saints

The truth is we should wait for investigations, because often the situations are far more complicated than initially it seems

Take the Weinstein case

Now my gut feeling is that he is a scumbag and guilt
But Asia here was held up as a beacon of victim hood and moral integrity

Meanwhile she may have been sexually abusing a young man. If that is true, imagine being that man, who not only was sexually abused, but have to watch all of your peers fawn over your abuser as a strong willed powerful fighter who was victimized

The other thing this shows is the hypocrisy of many people who profess to be against abuse whil commuting it (if the case is true)

I can understand the point of this thread as a form of information, but the slant your giving it makes no sense to me.

Weinstein purportedly took advantage of dozens of women (up to 80 accusations?) sexually. What sort of "investigations" are you expecting from 30 years ago? He'll possibly get convicted of the recent cases of rape, but no more than that.

Asia Argento supposedly (she paid him off with hush money, so it probably happened?) sexually assaulted an underage boy. That's horrible. And it is useful information that it came to light. If this was a trend, hopefully it will motivate others to come forward, but that absolutely doesn't appear to be the case here.

I'm not sure why you're drawing an equivalence? Do Asia Argentina's actions against this boy, if it turns out to be true, cancel out Weinstein's 80 separate accusations -and what is basically an industry in-joke about Weinstein getting women to sleep with him for work- somehow?

If you want to condemn Asia Argentina for this behaviour...go ahead?
If some people in the industry don't give her work because of it...yeah, ok?

Was anyone ever calling her a saint? Or a beacon of moral integrity? Is she less of a victim somehow? How is it hypocritical for her to call out her abuser for abusing her because she also (lets again just assume the accusations against her are 100% true) abused someone?

What on earth has all this got to do with leftists or "SJWs"?
edit on 28-8-2018 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Most everyone is missing the big picture of the me-too movement I have researched this me-too movement in the founder Tarana Burke is actually krs-1 in Drag ,Transvestite ...KRS-ONE hip hop artist,do a little research you make your own Opinion..? Please cause I'm in a deep in the rabbit hole could use some help getting out..lol TY All

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntoxicatedWithfear
Most everyone is missing the big picture of the me-too movement I have researched this me-too movement in the founder Tarana Burke is actually krs-1 in Drag ,Transvestite ...KRS-ONE hip hop artist,do a little research you make your own Opinion..? Please cause I'm in a deep in the rabbit hole could use some help getting out..lol TY All

This is a joke right?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
sad to say most everything Well 99% of the population that was educated in the school district everything was a lie this is just one I fell down..Too me they look too freaking close,Much more than that,you tell me what's your opinion, but do your research don't take nothing as a joke..well at least on these boatds..TY cause I've put it out on other boards People don't seem to take it as The Truth..any one who makes that money bracket gots to do some morbid #...but I must tell you I believe..This country is Run by evel..TY..and hip hop gun too gay..I more Warren G..

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

, but do your research don't take nothing as a joke....

research done, so both are african american, thats it, seems that you may have gone down the "all black people look the same rabbit hole"

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

sad to say most everything Well 99% of the population that was educated in the school district everything was a lie this is just one I fell down..Too me they look too freaking close,Much more than that,you tell me what's your opinion, but do your research don't take nothing as a joke..well at least on these boatds..TY cause I've put it out on other boards People don't seem to take it as The Truth..any one who makes that money bracket gots to do some morbid #...but I must tell you I believe..This country is Run by evel..TY..and hip hop gun too gay..I more Warren G..

You do realize that naturally there are not that many physical variations on how people look right?

That it takes purpose built changes, such as ink, dye, surgery or style to make people look truly unique.

I can find multiple people that look like me or I look like them. Doesn't mean anything beyond that though.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Well I didn't just take it on how much they look like each other,and sorry I'm not and wouldn't say your little coment on any Race..sad that you think that mentality,Like I said research..I did mine,and that's my Truth and nothing is what it seems I just waking up people to research everything do take anything anyone tells you let alone me,But i so beleave in it o wrote it here..you can work magic with what hollywoods has..and what they hid from us,Hollywood is a tree that the Druids used.. The History of the Moors is a great lie not many kno ..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join