It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would the mayor of DC be able to quarantine any portion of the hospital?
Do you ever weigh these options for believability before you type? That would never happen .

Quarantine: "impose isolation on (a person, animal, or place)."
A Mayor can't direct the PD to place a possible victim/witness in a shooting into isolation for protection?
I'm pretty sure the Chief of Police answers to the Mayor.

I could be wrong...after all, you're the intellectual.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: toms54

In the beginning Seth's father did not believe the robbery explanation. I wondered if they were threatened into conforming to the official story.

The dnc sent someone to help them with "publicity" didn't they?

Yes.
Yes they did. That was just another strange piece of this puzzle. Why would the DNC need to "control" this situation as they did?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why would Donna Brazile be present if she was involved in any way? Why would they even summon first responders?

I believe Seth's murder is highly suspect as well, but only provable facts and strong analysis will solve it.

Although details like this are certainly critical to cracking open a case, so keep them coming.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

You don't send one of the bosses to go check on some dude's condition, you send a foot soldier. You definitely don't go there yourself if you have ordered a hit on someone. I think you're being a little naive.

Maybe. I probably don't have as much experience arranging murders as you do. All I know is if it was me, I'd want to avoid telling everyone about it and not take the risk of having some foot soldier talk. Also, if he was still alive, I'd want to be close at hand to deal with unforeseen contingencies.

That's just they way I see it. If you want to believe Donald Trump called on Russia to do the DNC, have at it. Maybe Trump shot Seth Rich also. You know how he lies about everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Maybe Brazile was not actually involved in the beginning. Maybe whoever was responsible found out Seth survived and had an oh-no situation, and decided to send in someone they trust to handle the flow of information.

Brazile was pretty hard on the Clinton campaign in her book. Maybe she was disillusioned about other things as well - things that she dare not mention.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

In the beginning Seth's father did not believe the robbery explanation. I wondered if they were threatened into conforming to the official story.

I'm sure they pointed out the gravity of the situation. If they killed the son would they hesitate to kill the parents? The parents could have become so distraught they might take their own lives in anguish, probably by committing suicide with two shots to the back of the head each.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

According to Matt Couch on his own Tweet Time line #11 He says he discovered the Emt Ambulance arrived on the scene at 4:33am and Seth arrived at the hospital at 4:48am. Thus to answer the question asked in your OP...15 minutes.

So IF confirmed that Brazile and Bowser were there at 4:30am before he arrived, one has to ask why? If they were contacted in regards to Seth...who contacted them? EMts apparently were not even there on the scene until 4:33am. So if contacted...would have been much earlier...by police?

What is more interesting to know is when exactly did the police arrive? Did they have body cam footage of the scene at discovery?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Deeeeeeep Breath

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh boy, I needed that. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

According to Matt Couch on his own Tweet Time line #11 He says he discovered the Emt Ambulance arrived on the scene at 4:33am and Seth arrived at the hospital at 4:48am. Thus to answer the question asked in your OP...15 minutes.

So IF confirmed that Brazile and Bowser were there at 4:30am before he arrived, one has to ask why? If they were contacted in regards to Seth...who contacted them? EMts apparently were not even there on the scene until 4:33am. So if contacted...would have been much earlier...by police?

What is more interesting to know is when exactly did the police arrive? Did they have body cam footage of the scene at discovery?

ADD to the timeline...
According to sources, after being operated on, SR was pronounced dead @ 5:57 am.

With little to no information released publicly about the homicide by DC Metropolitan Police, America First Media investigators had confirmed last year the hospital was, in fact, MedStar Hospital, and the surgeon, who had commenced operating and ultimately pronounced Seth Rich deceased at 5:57am, as being Dr. Christine Trankiem.

af-mg.com...

EDT: Surgeon's FULL name: Dr. Christine T. Trankiem-Ecenbarger.
edit on 20-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

I'm sure they pointed out the gravity of the situation. If they killed the son would they hesitate to kill the parents? The parents could have become so distraught they might take their own lives in anguish, probably by committing suicide with two shots to the back of the head each.

There's also Seth's brother, who might suffer the exact same fate should the parents dare to question the robbery story, patently phony as it may be.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Proof?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It was a botched robbery.

The DNC emails were not leaked from the inside, they were stolen by Russian hackers.

High profile DNC official was at the hospital was just a coincidence, of course.

Nothing to see here, move along now....

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

a reply to: JBurns

Maybe Brazile was not actually involved in the beginning. Maybe whoever was responsible found out Seth survived and had an oh-no situation, and decided to send in someone they trust to handle the flow of information.

Brazile was pretty hard on the Clinton campaign in her book. Maybe she was disillusioned about other things as well - things that she dare not mention.

Don't be fooled, the best way to appear innocent is to distance yourself from your former partners in crime.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It is propaganda meant for stupid people.

How fortunate we are that heaven has blessed us with such a big brain as yourself.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

High profile DNC official was at the hospital was just a coincidence, of course.

In Washington DC.

The entire town is full of high-profile politicians.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

In Washington DC.

...and they all hang out at the hospital @ 4am.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Stop what? She has a very valid conspiracy theory that deserves investigation.

It is very suspicious when someone involved in any way shows up at the hospital (who isn't family, or a witness) or the crime scene. So these are questions that deserve answers

Seth Rich was murdered in what they called a botched robbery - yet nothing was stolen. VERY unusual.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

*All the arrogant, condescending, self-righteous, morally bankrupt, wanna-be intellectuals

ATSers are proof your statement is incorrect.
edit on 8/20/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In Washington DC.

...and they all hang out at the hospital @ 4am.

The cafeteria has excellent breakfast, but you have to get there really early.

link   

In Washington DC.

So why was she at the hospital at 4:30 am?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join