It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile and Muriel Bowser were at the hospital @ 4:30 am when Seth Rich was brought in!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Stop.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because all the intellectuals are on the left.
These guys simply cannot see.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because it supports their stupid conspiracy theory that's why.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: toms54

In the beginning Seth's father did not believe the robbery explanation. I wondered if they were threatened into conforming to the official story.

The dnc sent someone to help them with "publicity" didn't they?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

First your need to confirm that they actually were there. A tweet two years later suggesting they were at the hospital?
Why didn't you conspiracy theorists pick up on this year's ago?
No thought processes. None at all. Just vomiting up every stupid thing they see and hear without question.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: toms54

In the beginning Seth's father did not believe the robbery explanation. I wondered if they were threatened into conforming to the official story.

The dnc sent someone to help them with "publicity" didn't they?

FREE of charge, too.
So generous of them.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I sincerely hope the FBI is still investigating Seth's murder.

I doubt it--they have more pressing PR issues, plus, why would they make investigating a murder possibly planned by or on behalf of the candidate for whom they were so obviously pulling?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

When presented with opposing hypothesis the one requiring the fewest assumptions should be chosen.
Occams razor.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because all the intellectuals are on the left.
These guys simply cannot see.

...said the Leftist "intellectual" to the other Leftist "intellectual".

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

when in doubt always quote john cena....
it is what the finest "intellectuals" are doing these days....

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The mayor of DC wouldn't qualify for up the food chain? Don't be riduculous. If this was true it would have been revealed two years ago.
And I do believe that Mueller has proven it was Russia that hacked the DNC . sooool🎶

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Why would the mayor of DC be able to quarantine any portion of the hospital?
Do you ever weigh these options for believability before you type? That would never happen .

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This will not go away. The US wants justice for Seth Rich's political assassination. We always knew our leadership was motivated by corruption, but now we know how murderous that motivation can be.

Violence begets violence. So the rule of law must be served faithfully, or more people will die over this

Next whistle blower to be killed will spark an armed response somewhere in the US.

Just stop.

edit on 8 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

No thought processes. None at all. Just vomiting up every stupid thing they see and hear without question.

That's the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever seen it.

Anyhoo, sometimes things take time to come out in the open.

And sometimes that "thing" may or may not be true, but it's worth discussing.

So, do you have something relevant to add that disputes/proves the claim, or do you want to just point and laugh at those willing to entertain discussion on such possibilities? I agree, there needs to be confirmation that they were there, but that starts with a claim coming out--maybe we'll get to that proof eventually, maybe not.

But why instantly jump into ad hominems after a valid point? I know that it's your MO most of the time (unfortunately), but why do you always feel that this is a good way to start a dialogue?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

First your need to confirm that they actually were there...

Ya think??? Hmmm... like maybe asking them???

Why didn't you conspiracy theorists pick up on this year's ago?

What are you even talking about? First, this "you conspiracy theorists" is quite the broad -- and therefore inaccurate -- generalization... but second, should one of "us" conspiracy theorists have guessed this? Or should they have psychically intuited it??? How exactly is anyone -- much less "us" conspiracy theorists -- supposed to "pick up on this" any time, much less years ago? How does one "pick up" what one does not know and has no way to know???

Yup, that's about it... no thought processes. None at all. But that's NOT the one asking multiple QUESTIONS -- and that was ME asking the questions. I vomited up nothing. Nope. Exactly the opposite.

It would be those presuming to know what they cannot know, and making very broad generalizations stated as fact, that are vomiting up something.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

When presented with opposing hypothesis the one requiring the fewest assumptions should be chosen.

...except when dealing with corrupt government, which is very good at covering its tracks.
SlapMonkey's Razor

Remember, Occam's Razor depends on the notion that "All things being equal...," and with government, there is no equal in their eyes.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What are you even talking about? First, this "you conspiracy theorists" is quite the broad -- and therefore inaccurate -- generalization... but second, should one of "us" conspiracy theorists have guessed this? Or should they have psychically intuited it??? How exactly is anyone -- much less "us" conspiracy theorists -- supposed to "pick up on this" any time, much less years ago? How does one "pick up" what one does not know and has no way to know???

Yes, it's called "grasping at straws," and it's the working model of the DNC at the moment. Of course those who worship at its altar would think that such an approach is appropriate.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

...except when dealing with corrupt government...

That's redundant!

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The foundation and structure of our republic demands that government proves itself to the people. It is incumbent upon us to assume nothing about government and its officials. Especially their honesty and trustworthiness.

I just had to add that

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Why can't the good guys ever win?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yes, it's called "grasping at straws," and it's the working model of the DNC at the moment. Of course those who worship at its altar would think that such an approach is appropriate.

Well, right you are -- silly me for not seeing it myself!

Our words say everything about ourselves... And some people just can't see beyond their own self.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join