It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question. about Omarosa's Recordings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

As a famous scientist once said, "It's alive

Did he look a little like Gene Wilder?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

What are they gonna do break into her house? Steal her recordings?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Dogs don't have hands so dog like hands doesn't make any sense..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

She knows the man she worked for.

You mean the one who broke down and was kind enough to give her a job because she was begging for it?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples

VERYTHING regarding communication with the walls of the White House is Classified Top Secret

No it's not.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

As for Washington, D.C., yes, it's legal to record a conversation with only one party knowing about.

As for inside the White House, and specifically the Situation Room, I would assume, although cannot prove at this point, that it would not be allowed, whether or not the physical security is relaxed there.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Read up on this issue a bit and it seems there isn't a law that specifically addresses this sort of issue. There are laws regarding mishandling of government records, but considering the violation, there would be some issues with that in regards to precedent.

Wont expect to see much out of this issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Always remember...Omarosa worked in the Clinton WH for VP Al Gore.

If I'm not mistaken, it was 2015 before she denounced being a Dem and declared as Repub. (How conveeeenient!)

Remember, too, the "Snake" poem. That one may apply here.
edit on 20-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
EVERYTHING regarding communication with the walls of the White House is Classified Top Secret SCI Yankee White. Worked 5 years Presidential Security during Clinton's last year and Bush first term. She done!

I am not so sure about that. If I take a tour of the WH, is everything I say TS? If I take pictures? If my son points out a cool plate behind a glass display case?

I currently hold a TS clearance, and the only parameters of what is classified has always been delineated in a SF-312 that I signed, listing the limits of my clearance.

BTW, I took a tour of the WH several years ago and no one made me or my son sign a SF 312.

Thanks for your service. Was in the signal corps a long time ago, and I helped set up some comms for Bush 1. Interesting place.
edit on 20-8-2018 by JasonBillung because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

take it from someone that worked at the white house... yes her recordings are illegal

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretsoftheBlueApples
EVERYTHING regarding communication with the walls of the White House is Classified Top Secret SCI Yankee White. Worked 5 years Presidential Security during Clinton's last year and Bush first term. She done!

It depends on what is discussed on them. It's illegal to use the classification system to cover up crimes. It's also illegal to hide public records with the use of NDA's.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Since no one knows what has been recorded and the recording in the situation room could have serious security implications, a search warrant should be executed and all materials confiscated.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
Since no one knows what has been recorded and the recording in the situation room could have serious security implications, a search warrant should be executed and all materials confiscated.

That's what I think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join