It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question. about Omarosa's Recordings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ok ,Omarosa a person that I don't like, but that's besides the point.
Is making secret recordings in the White House and especially the situation room, legal?? and can't the White House simply seized the recordings, like they did his doctor's medical files.

Seizure of Trump's medical records 'standard operating procedure,' White House says

'Those records were being transferred over to the White House medical unit as requested,' press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters.
www.politico.com...

And god No!!! I'm not trying to bail out Trump, just want to know, if such action as taken by Omorosa is legal and won't land her in hot water.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Apparently security is lax for the situation room.

I suppose the question might hinge on the content of the discussion more than anything. Is firing someone a classified act?

I too hold Omarosa in low regard. Along with our reality show president.

edit on 8/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hmmm interesting, I would have guessed that "The Situation Room" had the same kinda respect as some spaces in the Navy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Never been. Could you just carry an iPhone in?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Never been. Could you just carry an iPhone in?

Ooh Hell no!!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

So, actual security then?
Not so much the honor system?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup , things like that will land you in trouble, but that need to change ASAP, just imagine a critical operation underway and some one start tweeting away in real time.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Depends on content. She apparently has proof of many things he's said and if somebody's looking for a perjury trap on Trump, I'm sure she'd get a sweet deal for sharing those recordings.

There's gotta be a reason she's holding on to them.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

A sneaky snake she be.
Indeed.

She learned from the best. I guess.

As a famous scientist once said, "It's alive!"

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Depends on content. She apparently has proof of many things he's said and if somebody's looking for a perjury trap on Trump, I'm sure she'd get a sweet deal for sharing those recordings.

That she is holding on to them, and them allowing her to hold on to them, especially when no one knows what's on those tapes is another thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hope this isn’t off topic, but this just struck me as, well, strange:

Of all the places at his disposal, including his own office, why did the General choose the WH situation room in which to terminate her?

I mean, it wasn’t like terminating someone, supposedly for cause (“serious integrity violations”), is, or should have been, so tied to the Nation’s security that the action required the auspices of one of the most secure rooms in the country.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I can only guess. It has been what now, over a week? She is not in jail so I guess it's not. If it were, wouldn't she be instead of hitting all the talk shows?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Isn't making secret recordings in the White House illegal. Why did the General choose the WH situation room in which to terminate her? She is not in jail so I guess it's not. If it were, wouldn't she be instead of hitting all the talk shows?

All good questions, It would appear she's been sheep dipped from any affiliation with Trump so she can pose as persona non grata in order to carry out clandestine activities..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

the legality of her owning the tapes rest solely on whether or not she actually has said tapes and her intent.
2 of the recordings so far dont discuss any classified or fouo material.

if the white house could they would have man handled those tapes out of her dog-like hands

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
EVERYTHING regarding communication with the walls of the White House is Classified Top Secret SCI Yankee White. Worked 5 years Presidential Security during Clinton's last year and Bush first term. She done!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So far as I know, any recording in the situation room is classified as soon as it is recorded. Omarosa committed an illegal act when she recorded the conversation.

On the other hand, what else did she record? A firing is in reality not that big a deal, but if other conversations were recorded, that could be very bad. And we don't even know yet if she has all the recordings she has claimed to have. Her word is not exactly worth two shakes of a rat's tail right now.

I would suspect there is covert surveillance going on into her right now, but no one is going to say so. They are probably trying to determine what information she has, since her credibility and trust is shot to hell and back. She'll likely wind up in jail soon, not for going against Trump, but for espionage.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ohm-uh-rosa is anti-schematic

💥😎💥

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Oh hell yes actually. I thought I heard them say it's an honor system. You're supposed to leave in in a box outside the room.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

That's entirely possible now isn't it?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Yes. She knows the man she worked for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join