It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Thing' spotted crossing road near Fitzroy Crossing WA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Almost certainly a silly hoax.

I wonder if the photos were even taken in Fitzroy, it’s a very obscure place to try and pull off a hoax. Unless the photos were of something/someone known, thought they looked ambiguous and here we are.

edit on 21/8/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

In the early 90s I wanted to create an urban myth. The plan was to put together a werewolf/hairy humanoid outfit and periodically run across a certain country road at night. The idea got a few laughs and never panned out. It wouldn't have been much fun getting arrested on public order offences. It would have been awesome if we'd gotten away with it and an urban legend was born.

I like to think a lot of hoaxes come from a good place and have a sense of humour. Like my all-time favourite 'Blue Man' alien who ran around Michigan in '58. He was busted...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I think trying something like that up there would result in you getting shot!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hi All,

I'm still trying to get original photos. Unfortunately a little difficult to get.

I live in Perth and my mate lives in Kununurra. His friend (one who took photos) is in Fitzroy and not all that tech savvy I'm afraid. An older aboriginal gentlemen.

From the Facebook posts, there has been similar conversations to the posts on ATS.....Suit, Pig etc but the guy who saw it still does not know and it sure ain't a pig. Well, a stocky legged upright walking pig?? Very odd, I'm sure we can agree on that.

I'll still try....sorry guys. I want them too!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join