It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panelist On MSNBC Suggests Trump Wants To Round People Up And ‘Murder’ Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

If True , I Hope he goes After the Progressive Radical Anarchist Liberals Infesting this Great Nation First !

Be careful.

First they came for the Progressive Radical Anarchist Liberals Infesting this Great Nation, but I wasn't a Progressive Radical Anarchist Liberal Infesting this Great Nation, so I didn't say anything. . . .

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That's why we call them fake news.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If True , I Hope he goes After the Progressive Radical Anarchist Liberals Infesting this Great Nation First !

Sounds like you used to be one like I was. Pulled myself out of the "Dark Side" just before it was too late and my soul was hopelessly lost.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The context was interesting though. Trump has expressed a certain amount of appreciation for Dutarte's tactics which would seem to include extrajudicial executions of drug dealers. Trump has said that drug dealers should be subject to the death penalty, but he' probably ok with a trial first. Though he has said certain things regarding due process that make one wonder if he might make exceptions.

As someone that knew a victim of fentanyl laced heroin, I think its deserved. Obviously, you're trying to insinuate that Trump couldn't differentiate between a dealer doing that to add weight, regardless of what it does to the buyer, and some guy selling pot.

You realize your friend would have been executed before they had a chance to overdose if under that Philippine asshole, right?

Also, sorry about your friend. For real, I've lost loved ones in similar ways. I hate to pile on more politicizing of their deaths but that guy doesn't have the answers.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I stopped after Trump isn't the leader of the free world and doesn't stand up for 'democracy'.

Democracy is anti freedom. It's nothing more than mob rule.

The majority shoves snip down peoples throats, and your suppose to like it.

# MSNBC.!

Woah... you guys are actually openly admitting this unpatriotic sentiment now. And it's getting #-tons of stars.

You seeing this, folks? ATS isn't what it used to be.

Democracy IS the free world.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
MSNBC can go F**K themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JellyBeanBoogers

How, exactly?

I'm having trouble with a mental image.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

How, exactly?

I'm having trouble with a mental image.

With a throbbing marmalade phallus of chaotic vibrating intervals. That also tweets.

Duh.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Nope. Still not getting it.

How about a meme?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Nope. Still not getting it.

How about a meme?

A meme for #ing ourselves?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
We should be concerned... Because sjws accuse others of what they are doing or want to do ALL THE TIME.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sorry about your addict friend. Too bad there weren't alternatives available. I should have said pushers. I guess Trump is a John Kay fan too.

Do you think shooting them in the street is a good approach? I don't.

If your kid is buying them, well, you might have a change of mind.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Woah... you guys are actually openly admitting this unpatriotic sentiment now.

This country is an EFFING REPUBLIC, and there's not a damn thing unpatriotic about calling out democracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

There is a reason the Founding Fathers made the US a Republic and not a majority rule Democracy.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

There is a reason the Founding Fathers made the US a Republic and not a majority rule Democracy.

To PROTECT wait for it.

Wait for it.

To PROTECT MINORITY RIGHTS!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

How often has Seth Rich been discussed on FOX?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Wow what a contribution. We welcome your intellect into the community. Boogers is it?
Welcome buggers.
edit on 8202018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

How often has Seth Rich been discussed on FOX?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That and to prevent the movement du jour from constantly changing causing chaos as what the mob rule wanted shifted like the tide.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The context was interesting though. Trump has expressed a certain amount of appreciation for Dutarte's tactics which would seem to include extrajudicial executions of drug dealers. Trump has said that drug dealers should be subject to the death penalty, but he' probably ok with a trial first. Though he has said certain things regarding due process that make one wonder if he might make exceptions.

As someone that knew a victim of fentanyl laced heroin, I think its deserved. Obviously, you're trying to insinuate that Trump couldn't differentiate between a dealer doing that to add weight, regardless of what it does to the buyer, and some guy selling pot.

Trump has publicly congratulated and praised Deturte's execution program where dealers are not distinguished from users, police are permitted to execute suspects on the spot.

Children are not immune to the killing program:

On September 6, 2017, a passerby spotted the body of Reynaldo de Guzman, a 14-year-old Grade 5 student from Pasig City, floating in a creek, 20 days after he was reported missing. A pathologist report indicates that de Guzman died from at least 30 stab wounds after his assailants wrapped his head in packing tape. Packing tape has been a gruesome hallmark of many drug-war killings under Duterte. De Guzman had last been seen alive on August 18 in the company of his friend Carl Angelo Arnaiz, 19, who the police shot to death later that day after they accused him of robbing a taxi driver in Manila’s Caloocan City.

Two days earlier, on August 16, police anti-drug officers in Caloocan City killed 17-year-old Kian delos Santos. Police said they shot delos Santos after he fired on them during an anti-drug operation. However, both witness accounts and close circuit television camera footage indicate that police executed an unarmed delos Santos while he was in police custody and dumped his body in an alley.

The killings of delos Santo and de Guzman bring to at least 54 the number of children killed by police and “unidentified gunmen” in the “war on drugs” since July 2016, according to data from the Children's Legal Rights and Development Center. Most of those children had been shot while in the company of adults who were the apparent target of the shooting. Both Duterte and Justice Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre II have dismissed those killings as “collateral damage.”

www.hrw.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join