It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panelist On MSNBC Suggests Trump Wants To Round People Up And ‘Murder’ Them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: xuenchen

Personally I got the impression that she was projecting. It is in fact something that she would like to do.

Best case scenario for them, wrongthinkers are rounded up and put away. Worst case, They are marginalized and cut off from the mainstream.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Personally I got the impression that she was projecting. It is in fact something that she would like to do.

Best case scenario for them, wrongthinkers are rounded up and put away. Worst case, They are marginalized and cut off from the mainstream.

Nahhh, never will happen. It'd take Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube to all work together to attempt to ban and marginalize. . .

Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I would say, based on frequent comments, it's less Trump, and more his followers.

Of course, you would say that wouldn't you!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The context was interesting though. Trump has expressed a certain amount of appreciation for Dutarte's tactics which would seem to include extrajudicial executions of drug dealers. Trump has said that drug dealers should be subject to the death penalty, but he' probably ok with a trial first. Though he has said certain things regarding due process that make one wonder if he might make exceptions.

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is that the same left leaning group that says everyone on the right is racist, and then go around hating people because they're white?

The same ideology that worked with the Russians to (try to) rig the election and then.... Accused the other party of working with the Russians to rig the election?

Now they want to accuse the "other party" of wanting to round people up and murder them?

I can't wait to see their next big move. I wonder if they're still in control of FEMA.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The context was interesting though. Trump has expressed a certain amount of appreciation for Dutarte's tactics which would seem to include extrajudicial executions of drug dealers. Trump has said that drug dealers should be subject to the death penalty, but he' probably ok with a trial first. Though he has said certain things regarding due process that make one wonder if he might make exceptions.

As someone that knew a victim of fentanyl laced heroin, I think its deserved. Obviously, you're trying to insinuate that Trump couldn't differentiate between a dealer doing that to add weight, regardless of what it does to the buyer, and some guy selling pot.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: an325nt
Is that the same left leaning group that says everyone on the right is racist, and then go around hating people because they're white?

The same ideology that worked with the Russians to (try to) rig the election and then.... Accused the other party of working with the Russians to rig the election?

Now they want to accuse the "other party" of wanting to round people up and murder them?

I can't wait to see their next big move. I wonder if they're still in control of FEMA.

Its all they've got.

I'm sure they're sweating bullets over any polling they do among African-Americans.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sorry about your addict friend. Too bad there weren't alternatives available. I should have said pushers. I guess Trump is a John Kay fan too.

Do you think shooting them in the street is a good approach? I don't.
edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes he has. Also, the context within which that comment was made was an earlier comment that he is not the leader of the free world.

Them brief impression I got from it was this woman does not see Trump as a world leader, rather as a minor player in a group of despotic ''big'' men vying for places of personal power in a fluctuating world dynamic.

That is what caught my attention because that is how I see him, as a self serving wannabe power player on the world scene and he is using his loyal believers as a barganing chips with the Republican parthy to launch him into that position. If he can stay president, all the better for him. If not he will go on with his following as opposition to who ever comes to potus after him, be it Democrat or Republicn or even and independent or third party candidate. He will still have his base.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftists only have one song. It's about hate, divisiveness, identity politics.

And they play it over and over and over and over. . . . .

And lose..and lose...and lose...

Obama was so frustrated by "dumb" Democrats, that he didn't bother to get out and campaign for politicians during the mid-terms, or even in 2016. As a result, over 1,000 Democrats lost their seats across the country while he was President.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2

originally posted by: carewemust

Assuming that she's correct, who should be the first group before the firing squad?

Illegals / DACA / anchor babies
Then.....
Child molestors
rapists

I know you're not serious about having all of those groups executed by firing squad. RIGHT?

Child Molestors and Child Torturers are the only ones on your list where I concur. My list also includes certain MSM executives.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 19-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If he does, start with Joe and Mika

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think (opinion inc) that we have gotten lost with the phrase world leader, Trump wasn't elected to lead the world he was elected to try and make life better for the people of America first, then the rest of the world.

I could care less if the rest of the world laughs at him, him being boorish isn't going to cost of trade partners, or stop them form asking for assistance if they need it.

The man says crazy stuff but anyone that thinks he is about to round up people he disagrees with needs to walk out side and smell fresh air and get some vitamin D from the sun.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I stopped after Trump isn't the leader of the free world and doesn't stand up for 'democracy'.

Democracy is anti freedom. It's nothing more than mob rule.

The majority shoves snip down peoples throats, and your suppose to like it.

# MSNBC.!
edit on 19-8-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
But hey, turn in your guns guys...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Like FEMA camps?

Obama took those with him.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

lol. I remember those.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I wonder if that guy and gal are being coerced by the CDS, Clinton Death Squad. Because you would have to be an idiot to believe the bodies of "suicides " connected to the Clintons and the one's connected to Trump are on the same scale using the Homicidal Maniac hierarchy ranking system , and still make those kinds of statements. The moderate Left are starting to see the flippant buffoonery the Right is talking about.
edit on 19-8-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If True , I Hope he goes After the Progressive Radical Anarchist Liberals Infesting this Great Nation First !

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join