It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panelist On MSNBC Suggests Trump Wants To Round People Up And ‘Murder’ Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
More dumb-ass comments from MSNBC.

This time it's a "panelist" associated with the New York Times.

The "suggestion" is Trump wants to round people up and murder them.

This Democrat dreck is getting nastier by the day as the Autumn Witch of November nears.

Sick wackos on the loose and getting big support and big money !! 😃❌😃

Careful who you vote for this November !!! 🎃

look how stern and serious they get ..... 😃

WATCH: Panelist On MSNBC Suggests Trump Wants To Round People Up And ‘Murder’ Them

On Friday, Michelle Goldberg of The New York Times appeared on MSNBC, and made a rather shocking claim.

During a panel discussion regarding President Trump, the following conversation took place among Caitlin Huey-Burns of RealClearPolitics, John Podhoretz of Commentary, host Katy Tur, and Goldberg:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I will let bugs tell you what I think of this scumbag.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the type of person who works at the NYT's? No wonder they are comfortable with racists on their editorial staff......
edit on pm88201818America/Chicago19p05pm by annoyedpharmacist because: removed vulgarity

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is, how do you say? Another 10k votes for republicans?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Personally I got the impression that she was projecting. It is in fact something that she would like to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Assuming that she's correct, who should be the first group before the firing squad?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Keep it coming Michelle..... You are doing a great job.

What a buffoon. Angela Merkel ....leader of the Free World? She's barely hanging onto power. Merkel really stands up for self determination in Catalonia or in in the Eastern EU or Greece, right?

Michelle should move to Germany. We won't miss her.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Assuming that she's correct, who should be the first group before the firing squad?

They will leave those decisions up to Zi Democrati Sturmabteilung

💥🤪🚬💥

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Liberals and their special kind of hate mixed with desperation are becoming too predictable and boring.

*yawn*

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Isn't Merkel the one who is handing the economic future of Germany over to Vladimir Putin?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Liberals and their special kind of hate mixed with desperation are becoming too predictable and boring.

*yawn*

Very much like the usual suspects on these very boards.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Leftists only have one song. It's about hate, divisiveness, identity politics.

And they play it over and over and over and over. . . . .

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is the first time that I'm aware of watching MSNBC, so first my question is "what does it stand for", who is the CEO, and are these people on drugs, they look like coffee drinkers high on something.

Also I notice, this isn't news. It was all about degrading an American President, of course Obama started it all. I hope Trump doesn't watch much of this crap because there is a subliminal message to this, I think it is call "destroy Trump mentally with all the FALSE news one can make up.

I hope his wife isn't watching too much of this crap also.

Shame on them Americans, just pure shame. Send them a..holes to Cuba and let them eat goat tacos with sand in it.

Like I say, this is the first time that I ever watched MSNBC and I'm totally pissed, no wonder why America is going down hill fast, them bastards are not only out to destroy the President but the hope and pride of the American people.

For people that have connections to MSNBC, please send them this.

They should start pumping up "Goodwill" not throwing trash at everyone's face, again shame on them.
edit on 0800000043342018-08-19T17:34:43-05:00344308pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Like FEMA camps?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

MSNBC

And this clip is actually mild compared to some of their other outbursts.

😨🎃

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would say, based on frequent comments, it's less Trump, and more his followers.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Illegals / DACA / anchor babies
Then.....
Child molestors
rapists

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Tur didn't seem to get much support for that comment from the others.

edit on 8/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I often hear of liberal desperation around here but this sure seems like a desperate conservative grasp for things to be outraged at.

First, this woman is hardly even named, other than ''a panelist'' and that is because who cares what here name is, she is next to a nobody.

But let's be honest here. The statement ''he's not rounding up people and killing them'' talking about Trump not being as bad as he could be and this woman tosses out a quick momentary quip''he'd certainly like to''. She was immediately over talked by the man and the host of the show responded with ''you can't really say that''

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Tur didn't seem to get much support for that comment from the others.

So far I haven't but I think it is supper time in America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join