It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is your theorie of aliens and there existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
hi i created this so you guys can write your theories about aliens and there existence because i believe just like any one so just write down your theories and i will re-post later

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That question leave a lot open.....I suggest you do a search here and you will find plenty....plenty to write on theories of alien life!

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
First I have to mention the fact that this is not a theory. I have noticed many people misuse the word theory. Many people beleive a theory is something you think to be true, when in actuality a theory is something that has been proven true through experiments and tests. (i.e. Darwins theory of evolution, Cell theory, Biogenisis theory, etc.).

My Hypothesis on were aliens come from and what they are is pretty simple: A) They are earth humans from the future trying to influence the way things are, or they need help because of a threat they face. B) Aliens from another planet somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy, who despite there differences from earth humans are also remarkebly similar to us in many ways. If B) is the case they are probably interested in us just as we would be interested in a new species we discovered. Perhaps there civiliztion is millions of years older and they have been spreading across the galaxy for thousands of years.

[edit on 22-2-2005 by pompano]

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Aside from my angel belief on aliens, I like to think that they are the ancients of what this Earth used to be and before disasters struck. I imagine that they left Earth and have expanded to other planets in the Universe or are simply living in space in preparation for a return to Earth.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If by "aliens" ui mean "Spaceship Guys" who have visited us in the past and may be still visiting us, I'd say I don't buy it. Ther just isn't enough evidence to convince me -- not yet, anyway.

It's a possibility, of course; but not (in my opinion) a probability.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm going to close this thread, as what you are asking people to post about is basically covered throughout just about every thread in the Aliens and UFOs forum. It would be a good idea to do as LadyV has suggested, have a search through the forum and see what has already been posted to get an idea of some of the theories that are already out there

new topics

top topics

join