It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Agenda Continuing to Unfold

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
@redletter

source please for the aleister crowley confessions.
he's looking at you right now.
f

Lol, was just about to ask the exact same thing, you beat me to it.
No idea what point was being made with those videos??
Ariana's was derivative and dull, the second one I actually enjoyed the girl dancing, she was very good and I generally hate dance clips, movies, shows etc.
I guess you're(the OP) one of those people who want to see the devil in women that aren't bound by humility and servitude?
edit on 20-8-2018 by Osirisvset because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset

lol just to clarify dude i'm not the op but forgive me if it was directed at redletter persona.

regarding A.C. i'm at a loss after thirty years of studying mister crowley I can find no evidence of child-abuse or partaking in human popsicles.

@redletter are you familiar with John's 1st epistle, iv ??? 'believe not every spirit but try the spirits'.

f

@osirisvet it seems fitting and uplifting that I landed with 1,777 whilst replying to you. made my day.

edit on 20-8-2018 by fakedirt because: to osiris i uplift

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: redletter

It is my belief that most people are moving away from mythology all together, to include christian mythologies to include christianity and satanism, which are ultimately tied together, as one cannot exist without the other.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

lol just to clarify dude i'm not the op but forgive me if it was directed at redletter persona.

regarding A.C. i'm at a loss after thirty years of studying mister crowley I can find no evidence of child-abuse or partaking in human popsicles.

@redletter are you familiar with John's 1st epistle, iv ??? 'believe not every spirit but try the spirits'.

f

@osirisvet it seems fitting and uplifting that I landed with 1,777 whilst replying to you. made my day.

You know I had quotes, I had sources. But then looked at your name. And then thought, you need no reason. You are what you say you are.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

why did you avoid eye contact?

i realize that this disturbs some people. maybe, maybe if you just knew whom it does and whom it doesnt.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damla

why did you avoid eye contact?

i realize that this disturbs some people. maybe, maybe if you just knew whom it does and whom it doesnt.

so here is my meeting dream. I was being rather savage that night. I saw it sitting on a throne and I went wild and kicked him off his throne. for a while there was absolutely no water. my mouth was dry and went to to sink and drank and it meant nothing. it was like i didnt drink at all. so i realized there is no point in trying it. I tried to go to sleep and someone was waking me up shaking me or making a noise. then somehow, it was morning.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Satan's Agenda Continuing to Unfold

Lucifer's First Advanced Globalized Civilization was "Atlantis"… hidden in plain sight and made Legendary via the Ancient Indian Epics & Tales of Atomic Bombs and Flying Crafts some 100,000 years ago...

Lucifer (the 1st Beast from the Sea) will be teamed with Satan (the 2nd Beast from the Land/Abyss) to culminate this second known Earth Age
(( Satan will become a modern day Zeus as he is able to make lightning fire strike upon command, in his latter day role as the False Prophet ))

i would have Titled the Thread as Satan's Drama continues to unfold....

there is a lot that's not being said, it's probably better that way !

I can't get my head round how any intelligent person can believe all this. Even when I HAD to go to church as a kid I couldn't understand how anyone could think the bible was anything other than fiction. I understand why some intelligent people find religion, especially in war torn, famine stricken nations and between the cracks of our societies. Some people truly NEED religion in their lives because it offers hope they cannot find elsewhere. I have seen the comfort it offers some and I would never, not if I could live until the end of time, wish to take that away from them.

I have seen hardship and loss, more than some but not nearly as bad as others, and I've managed to walk away relatively unscathed, when I look back, the only footprints I see are my own, and the mortal men and women who have been with me through this crazy adventure that is my life.

I'm really curious to hear, in your opinion, what's not being said?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
what is not being said is a laughter.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster
a reply to: redletter

It is my belief that most people are moving away from mythology all together, to include christian mythologies to include christianity and satanism, which are ultimately tied together, as one cannot exist without the other.

Spoken like someone who knows nothing of Satanism. I was forced to go to church until I was 12 and made up my own mind. I stayed until I was 14, because of a girl (and for honourable reasons that I would be digressing more than I already am to explain)

When I was 15 I started fighting in the SCA with Americans at a local naval base. I became very close with a Wiccan couple and felt really in tune with that (now I follow my own path which I less Goddess Worship and more Healthy Repect for Nature). In the years between then and now I have read a few religious texts (having a decent knowledge of the Bible I was curious what other books said)

6 years ago I found a copy of The Satanic Bible in a book shop and took it down to The Deil's Heid (The Devil's Head) in Arbroath and read it. It's not about the worship of Satan. It's about the worship of the self. It's actually worth a read...
edit on 26/8/18 by djz3ro because: Changed "books" to "religious texts" as I read a couple of books in an average week.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I didn't stay around for the part of the night where you kicked his off of the throne.

I avoided eye contact because I wasn't sure if I was mean't to even be there.

I mean what you expect me to say "hey Baph hows it hanging blood" lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It's said that Satan, or anti-christ, will have performed the greatest illusion of all - to fool the world into believing he is the savior, of the world. Jesus Christ, and Buddha, and all the others, were illusions of the past. A real savior has arrived, believers are saved, non-believers are wiped from the Earth.

Satan is not a red, horned beast. Evil is something you think is not evil. Like wars. Both sides believe they are good, that's why they fight each other. Nobody knows evil is creating that war. On both sides.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

of course you didnt. there wasnt anybody else in our scene. only me and him. and love triumphed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I remember that for next time I run into Baph, not to let it savage my throne lol

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

if love demands, you will
i wouldnt imagine that myself as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You mean the Baphomet is real?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

This not an easy question. Reality itself is a collective thing. think of language, how it can even be possible? the sounds turning onto meanings to sentences to tell a process etc? would it happen if there wasnt another like you and a shared collective understanding between you two? there are shortcuts in this reality to learn languages. techniques etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Society is the collective, we all understand its routines, laws and expectations
The short cuts by-pass the ordinary reality.
The learning of languages are them learnt in secret societies.
The techniques openly are symbolic in public and what they do behind closed doors; well that's where it gets
for interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: redletter

f

You know I had quotes, I had sources. But then looked at your name. And then thought, you need no reason. You are what you say you are.

lol so I guess that is a big no for source material/proof on mr Crowley as well as no consideration of John's epistle.

fakedirt awayyyyyyyyyyyy.........

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The baphomet is a deceiver. I know some people who took their own lives dabbling with this #.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Man cannot escape Satan. Satan is here on earth with man.
The only way to reconcile both together is to say Satan lives in man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join