It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Agenda Continuing to Unfold

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
At around the middle of the 19th century several things started to take place. Perhaps those who are studied in the occult will recognize some of them as being the rise of spiritualism, with such people as Helena Blavatsky, whose teachings later influenced such people as Aleister Crowley the self-professed "most wickedest man alive," and Adolf Hitler. In fact it was in Adolf Hitler's younger years on the streets of Vienna, Austria (after the humiliating defeat of WWI fresh on his mind) the occult teachings of such people were being peddled on the streets which he readily devoured, helping mold his worldview, his hatred of Jews, his idea of racial superiority, and eventually the creation of the Nazi state, which lead to WWII, and the the Holocaust or "final solution." We don't need to mention Aleister Crowley's crimes which he openly confessed to, such as child-rape, and cannibalism. And of course the formation of Christian Science (completely spiritistic in their practices). Later on such things such as Scientology founded by L. Ron Hubbard, an acquaintance of Aliester Crowley, and also avid oculist appeared.

As we can see Satan and his demons have used all forms of occultism and spiritualism, to both mold the minds of millions, and corrupt society throughout these last few centuries of human history as never before. Including among them would have to be the rise of Marxism along with atheism, and higher criticism. To turn the minds away from God and to materialism.

There have been many accounts of people who have become famous who have received messages from the spirit realm to mislead the masses. Among them the aforementioned who even admitted themselves they had received spirit communication to write works such as Blavatsky and Crowley.

Others today have admitted to having made pacts with invisible spirits to achieve fame and stardom (and perhaps even good voices):

Going through some old Zion's Watchowers this morning I ran across a quite lengthy article on the rise of these influences on society back in an issue of 1905. I have all of them on PDF format, but did a quick google search to see if it was easily available to post a link for anyone interested and found a source. I don't know who it's from but compared the source material to what is there and it is the same. Here is the article:

Increasing Influence of Spiritism

It is much to lengthy to quote it all here. But there are a couple of experiences of note that back up the aforementioned. One is the experience of a Methodist choir singer. And the offer to give her a good singing voice and make her famous:

(Note all quotes here are from said article and can be found in the link provided)

OFFER REFUSED--VOICE LOST.

A few years ago a lady living in Canada, a Methodist, prominent amongst that people as a choir singer, became interested in spiritism and developed the clairaudient ear. She suspected no harm until, by and by, the spirits proposed that if she would yield herself entirely to their control they would develop her voice and make her the best and most famous singer in the world. They knew of her ambition and used it as a bait to get her to surrender her will,--for apparently the human will is an impenetrable barrier. The lady saw the bait, but was alarmed at the proposal, rightly reasoning that an evil being with an evil motive lay behind such a proposition, to sacrifice the most valuable gift of God--the will. She spurned the offer, and thenceforth would have no communion with what she had learned to fear without understanding. Not long afterward her fine voice began to fail and to-day she has none of it. But she has something infinitely better--she has the Truth. It was but a short time after she took her stand against Spiritism that the Lord graciously guided her to the "Dawns." She chose the better part and rejoices in it. We are not able, however, to explain to her how or why the evil spirits were permitted to spoil her voice: possibly it was through their influence that formerly she was so gifted, to the intent that it might be a snare for her. In any event, now that she understands who her tempters were, she is full of gratitude to God for her deliverance at any cost.

Another very interesting account is from a person that delved into spiritualism out of curiosity and a long and painful experienced ensued with many wicked spirits deceiving him (first that they were angels, and then wickedly torturing him saying he had no forgiveness of his sin of witchcraft)

He too was offered great fame by being dictated works of fiction. And also these wicked spirits revealed some startling things (to him) that they had been doing on earth to bind the people and keep them in captivity to them. Here are a few quotes from his story (again the entirety can be found at the link above)

They compelled me to listen to their account of an insurrection on earth against Divine power which they had long been planning, but which was ere long to be carried out. They asserted that their mighty potentate and chief had obtained the vicegerency of earth, that he was the prince of this world, and that he would subjugate it as it never yet had been subjugated to his control, and that he would raise a storm of persecution against the followers of Christ. There was, in fact, to be a new putting forth of hellish influence upon the earth. I was compelled to hear from these spirits the unfolding of their diabolical scheme. They brought many proofs to substantiate the fact that their power on earth was already greatly increased and was increasing. The prospects, therefore, that seemed in store for the world overwhelmed me with dismay. They asserted that their great potentate--the god of this world--had so subverted Christendom that at least the great ecclesiastical systems known as the Roman, Greek, and Anglican churches would more entirely be subservient to him.

The spirits then spoke with sardonic triumph of their school of materialistic philosophy and their teaching on Cosmogony as opposing that of the Book of Genesis--a system that modern science has found so acceptable as appearing to fit in with what the bowels of the earth have displayed, but which entirely leaves out of its thoughts the operation of God's hand in judgment at the fall of man, when not only man was morally and physically ruined, but that which was once pronounced "very good" fell with the first man, so that the "whole creation"--material and immaterial --groans for deliverance.

More to come
edit on 19-8-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A spirit calling himself Lord Beaconsfield declared that he would aid me by dictating a work of fiction that should surpass all his earthly efforts and would produce a small fortune for me, and that I should thus obtain the reputation of being a great genius by simply acting as his amanuensis, and he added the more alluring temptation to me--that the spirits could and would confer on me such knowledge and power that I myself should be considered by the world as a brilliant writer, and WIN FAME AND FORTUNE.

Perhaps his offer has been made to and accepted by some of our present writers of brilliant but pernicious fiction, especially those who have popularized and dignified Satan himself; some of whom I know are students of Occultism.

One spirit professed to be the originator of such systems as Theosophy and Gnosticism. They had previously declared that "thought-reading" was under their domination and effected by them. I gathered, generally, though it was not very clearly expressed, that mesmerism and hypnotism were likewise agencies in their hands.

I learned, too, that in the world's pleasures Satan had set snares of almost infinite variety in order to keep men apart from God. Some persons he could degrade to the gross sins of the flesh, others of a more lofty and aspiring nature he could uplift by theosophy into a region of high and vain imagination.

Finally I will leave a couple of music videos that show the blatant satanic in your face molding of the new generation that listen to pop-music such as that of Ariana Grande's new video: God is a Woman:

This subversion of the entire society has been going on for a long time. But now even in our pop culture its influence is everywhere. I hope there is no need to explain the demonic nature and subversion of good in the above video.

Here is another one...

edit on 19-8-2018 by redletter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What if the scraps of fables that were consolidated into the official bible are simply a ruse to whitewash our history? Wasn't the official chronology of history created in the 16th century by the clergy? How much of our archeological findings, after this creation of fiction, forced into that timeline?

Have you ever considered the possibility that there is a veil between this reality and the next. Every time I search and ask others, there have been no tales that support the passage through the veil and back.

There is a great and harmful subversion that is occurring here, just not as you think.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
@redletter

source please for the aleister crowley confessions.
he's looking at you right now.
f
edit on 19-8-2018 by fakedirt because: to whom it may concern.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: redletter

In my own research on what lengths demons will go to in order to deceive people about God, I found this very interesting e-book that I'll never forget...

Betrayed by Her Guardian Angel

When a psychic told Eve her son's life was in danger and her spirit guide was trying to warn her, Eve knew she had to find a way to open the channels of communication. "Before talking to any spirit, be sure to surround yourself with a protective white light," the psychic warned. "Ask the spirit to identify himself as being of the light. He can't claim to be of the light if he isn't." That night Eve fashioned a pendulum and an alphabet arc, and surrounded herself with an imaginary white light before speaking to the air: "If there's a spirit of light who wants to talk to me about my son, please swing the pendulum over the letters to spell out your message." Immediately the pendulum began to swing, spelling out the message: "My name if Gideon. I'm of the light. I am your guardian angel." This began a seven year relationship between Eve and her "guardian angel." It wasn't until he told her they'd been wed in a prior life that Eve understood the physical stirring she felt when he talked to her of love. Betrayed is a true story, based on events from the author's life.

www.amazon.com...

I found the above excerpt on Amazon, but several years ago I found the e-book online and downloaded it. Very well worth the read for those who wonder how Satan and his angels can disguise themselves as angels of light, just like the Bible tells us they are capable of doing.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Zion's Watchtower?

As in "knock, knock Jehovah God has a great mag for you to read"?

Only been wrong, what, like, three times about the date of the end of the world?
Stopped reading there, sorry...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So I was interested in the hand signs that where in the video, this Site says that the A-OK sign that we see in the video you posted is " Like all other signs, the “A-OK” has been hijacked by the Occultists as a way to communicate with each other. It is also another form of the number 6"

I was looking for the sign meaning for the covered one eye too but its not on that site.

Also to note the old scooby doo episode with the witch was using the "LaVeyan Satanism" symbol "Anton LaVey founder of the church of satan". If I remeber right.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Satan is not real. About as real as the tooth fairy. A lot of people use Satan as an excuse for the horrible things we see in our world. That is not Satan, it's human beings!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ooops, I thought this was going to be a thread about catholicism or religion...silly me.

But when you start quoting from propaganda distributed by a cult based on a book which was written by a few men with their own agenda...You kinda lost me.

Bring on the satanism, because organized religion is one of the reasons we're in this mess today.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Satan is not real. About as real as the tooth fairy. A lot of people use Satan as an excuse for the horrible things we see in our world. That is not Satan, it's human beings!

Not so my brother, close though. Ya gotta find what this life's for.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Ooops, I thought this was going to be a thread about catholicism or religion...silly me.

But when you start quoting from propaganda distributed by a cult based on a book which was written by a few men with their own agenda...You kinda lost me.

Bring on the satanism, because organized religion is one of the reasons we're in this mess today.
id like to explain the book....1611

Stay with me.....in 1611 all the copies were brought in by the scads....King what's his face gathered by the gozillions....all the experts and let em pour over em

The authors of all the Alexandrian writings were false, this is where all the non-KJV bibles come from and their original author said it was not accurate at all

All of em.....after the 1611 bible was out....the world came out of the dark ages and Scripture became world wide

I'm gonna say it....the Roman anything is evil.....the incorrect original copies were farriggin got tam Roman. From that platform I just put forth it gets more evil.....got tam Vatican i got more ...men......shall I expound?editby]edit on 19-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Friggin turn me loose I got more....fill library

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

lol explain away...

But while you're at it, explain why xtian mythos are basically all stolen from previous religions, and why I should believe that the romans didnt invent the christ.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Before the 1611 king james version was put together the king asked his brain trust if the bible was true.....this was before Israel came back

The answer was that the jews wrote the work.......

That the book was friggin got tam written by the jews

And then they told the king the punch line....and we still have jews with their culture intact today.....

Fairy tale....ha

Fairy tale huh...hehehe

Fairy tale, that's you

The Hebrew masoteric texts and brb....gotta take profit...back masoteric and Greek texts came through well but the sorry....got tam Catholic special bible...from the low down hellbound oblivion express Latin vulgate sap sucker version.....and all the others which originated from the evil bass turd Alexandrian texts are all missing guess what.....the gospel

18 verses are left out minumum from all of em....and just a minute...got more....Tokyo Open kick in up here a little....brb conference call in 3 minutes......shouldn't we colectively...REFUSE to be a victim!!

Oh hey...hi down there one post....you're my brother.......REFUSE to a victim

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm actually Satan born on earth. I'm here to tell you this isn't my plan at all. I know you need a scapegoat for a lot of the crap going on, but I'm not taking the blame for the anti-intellectual shortcomings that continue to plague modern humanity.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JellyBeanBoogers

So, back in the days donchano....of the wild wild west.....they'd read their BIBLES and when they got to part where Scripture said Israel.....they just skipped right the hail on over that

Then in the roaring twenties and WW1 and two....huuh naw nadaz nothing

But guess what the hail my sister's and brothers.....nuff said....fairy tale come true
edit on 20-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Satan's Agenda Continuing to Unfold

Lucifer's First Advanced Globalized Civilization was "Atlantis"… hidden in plain sight and made Legendary via the Ancient Indian Epics & Tales of Atomic Bombs and Flying Crafts some 100,000 years ago...

Lucifer (the 1st Beast from the Sea) will be teamed with Satan (the 2nd Beast from the Land/Abyss) to culminate this second known Earth Age
(( Satan will become a modern day Zeus as he is able to make lightning fire strike upon command, in his latter day role as the False Prophet ))

i would have Titled the Thread as Satan's Drama continues to unfold....

there is a lot that's not being said, it's probably better that way !

edit on th31153475954420052018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Not so my brother, close though. Ya gotta find what this life's for.

Cannot wait for the human race to outgrow religon! Will not be in my lifetime!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JellyBeanBoogers
Hi there, I'm actually Satan born on earth. I'm here to tell you this isn't my plan at all. I know you need a scapegoat for a lot of the crap going on, but I'm not taking the blame for the anti-intellectual shortcomings that continue to plague modern humanity.

LOL! You don't have enough common sense to realize that "anti-intellectual shortcomings" don't have anything to do with evil. You lack even more common sense if you think that all of those educated attorneys in our government are all living a life of honesty or integrity.

edit on 20-8-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So who here has met the Devil?

I had a dream a week ago where I was invited for some reason, that wasn't made clear to me, to join a group of people to take a visit to some place.
It wasn't clear to me where we were going, but being inside a Lucid dream I figured go with it. The people I was with were dressed in business attired suits and I got into a limousine with them.
So we travelled by limo and it drives into the run down part of this city. The limo heads through a gated fenced manned by a security guard and stops in a car park. I get out of car and see other parked cars and a seven story building. This building looks old, dilapidated and run down like you see in them pictures of abandoned parts of Detroit.

Once insider building we come to a foyeur where there is a lift. We take the lift to a floor where we encounter more converged in a room . They are forming a kind of basic audience for lack of a better description and facing this wall. It turns out the wall is really a retractable partition.

The partition is drawn away and facing us is the Baphomet, as a real living creature. Although he seemed a bit more stocky and hard shorter horns and eyes we bigger and shiny and black. He starts moving his head looking over the packed group, of about sixty people.

"Is anyone here who is different." He says rather ominously.

I try and not make direct eye contact when he looks my way. He keeps rotating his head his eyes now passed me continues looking into crowd. At this point I am thinking well good it doesn't appear he singled me out, so I start examining the crowd. In the crowd was lots of unknown business attired people, and amongst them I noticed a few recognizable prominent politicians and well known actors.

Then once hes finished he says

"your all the same. Theres no one here different."

Then immediately after he declares that the mood in room lightens and becomes a sociable level of ambient noise.
Some people are so relaxed they move in close to the Baphomat as if hoping to rub shoulders with their sports hero or something.

The Baphomet and peoples attention turn to a man behind a raised lectum who starts talking about what is happening on the next three week agenda. He at one point mentioned there is cargo of some kind on arrival from Mars and he asks for a volunteer to be the meeting contact for ship when it touches down, to manage the pick up. Someone in crowd places their hand up to volunteer. See me afterwards for details of the pick up time location after the meeting says the guy reading the agenda.

I managed to find some boxes stacked to the corner side of room. I climbed them and sat at the top listening on to the guy keep going through agenda items. I found it interesting and nearly volunteered myself but decided as a first timer to not be too eager. So I just listened and learned.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join