It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: The new alternative facts: ‘Truth isn’t truth’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I hire and manage engineers, MEs SWEs, EEs, MFG engs. etc.
Have done so for 20+ years/

What kind of engineer are you?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It says there was some question as to whether or not he knew he was being interviewed as part of that particular investigation. No one was notified about the interview as being part of Russian collusion and in Flynn's position, meeting with FBI agents is routine. For an interview into Russian collusion, he would have been within his rights to have counsel present, and the White House might have preferred him to have counsel present, but as no one knew the agents meeting him were going to make that interview, it's not certain if that was possible.

Hence the trick.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Trump is being railroaded.

Considering private servers, classified material, Weiners Laptop,illegal immigrants electioneering, and democratic primary's being rigged.

BUT HILLERY!
BUT OBAMA!

It's like you sincerely believe that Your Team can't do wrong if the Other Team does.

Or that it's totally fine that Your Team does wrong because the Other Team does too.

Is there a line that is too far to keep supporting him, or is there not?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Trumpites will defend anything Trump does, because they are defending their own "identity".

We all do it to a degree. It takes strength of will to criticize yourself - your group - your identity. Remaining objective is a choice

So, whoever (ahem) was working that angle did a bang up job. I'm not sure how we fix this mess
edit on 8/20/2018 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Considering that there is such a thing as a perjury trap where a person can go in to be interrogated by a prosecutor and do their very best to give honest and truthful answers and still be prosecuted for perjury?

It's only a trap if you believe Mueller's team is corrupt and this is a setup - and that no matter what Trump says he's going to get slapped

Yes, I understand what I just said

Do you believe Trump will do his very best to give an honest and truthful answer?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We shall see Network. The one thing I know for sure is that I don't know all there is to know. At this point I doubt even Mueller's team knows all of it

Everything else - by the media, the peanut gallery, and Trump is nothing but guessing

Except, actually - now that I think about it...Trump might know a lot

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

“It is better to be alone, than to be in bad company.” – George Washington

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Amen to that

I really want us not to fail at this. If you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

A government "by the people" has always been a risk. Our worth has always been measured by what the people were willing to unite and fight for. So it is a question of optimism and how much faith we have in the average American.
It's the long game. History is unforgiving and faith is meant to be tested.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
As always, fake news will be fake news and letist in general will obscure, twist and spin, even here on ATS.

The following link cripples the OPs narrative and reinforces the leftist tap dance and spin. It is important to understand this as you read compromised material.

Source:

www.dailywire.com...

This situation is a microcosm of the way in which the mainstream press covers anything related to Donald Trump, which is why supporters of the president don’t trust them. The press has buried context in favor of a sensational verbal faux pas. Perhaps worse, thousands of readers and social media users who may not look beyond the headline or first paragraph of a story will never know what really occurred.

Camp et al.

IMPORTANT POINT: The press has buried context in favor of a sensational verbal faux pas. Perhaps worse, thousands of readers and social media users who may not look beyond the headline or first paragraph of a story will never know what really occurred.

All in a, it is important to understand that these particular OPs know what they are posting and aren't dumb at all, they will play dumb because they rely off the audience ignorance. Remember this and always be critical of the narrative leftist try to spin.

edit on 20-8-2018 by Arnie123 because: Added more.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

TLDR

What is you bottom line?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Arnie123

TLDR

What is you bottom line?

Naw, read it, 'nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you need more proof that Trump is the first postmodern president, look around you.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have news for yall. teh white house counsel to the Office of president legally could had refused subpeona and all request to answer questions. its practically in his job description. Not even senate or congress could legally compell him to testify against the office of president.

Trumps lawyers are idiots sometimes.

And Truth isnt truth..refeers to each persons own version of th etruth. Its up to everyone else to determine who is lying.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Truth isnt truth..refeers to each persons own version of th etruth. Its up to everyone else to determine who is lying. IS that simple enough to grasp?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Repeat after me;

I will obey.
I will obey.
I will obey.
I will obey.
I will vote Democrat.
I will vote Democrat.
I will vote Democrat.
I will vote Democrat.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Let me try.
If Mueller has asks a question of just for arguments sake lets use Manafort.
Mueller asks Manafort a question. Manafort answers question.
Mueller goes to Pres Trump asks same question but Pres Trumps answer is different from Manafort.
Who do you think Mueller is going to say is lying?
He will then accuse Pres Trump of perjury and lying to a federal investigator.
This is why the President should never talk to Mueller.
This is also why any lawyer worth his salt will tell you to never talk to authorities without them present! The authorities are not there to help you.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Giuliani is nuts. Almost as soon as he stopped being mayor he snapped. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's like the drunk neighbor that never stops drinking.

The bigger question is why conservatives hang on his every word?

Liberals are just as dumb, I'll give you that, they listen to Rachel Maddow but, we're not talking about Liberals here. We're talking about Giuliani. Why is someone with serious mental health or addiction issues still relevant in our political debates?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Satire:

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join