It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: The new alternative facts: ‘Truth isn’t truth’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kharron
I realize, however, that I'm preaching to the choir. Most members on ATS have come out and said that they agreed the President was a liar, but that they are ok with it -- for what reason I don't know. But at least most people agree he is a liar.

The only thing I still don't understand is why they choose to listen to a liar. If you know someone lies to you, why do you still cheer that behavior on? Why do you fall for it and repeat it?

what exactly do you mean here? What is it that "they" do, that makes you think they buy Trump's lies?

How about re-tweet his tweets, how about repeat his words and statements as if they were true. How about take his word on anything.

'They' who do this are the they I was talking about. A lot of people on here do actually realize that once you admit to someone being a liar you should no longer quote that person or believe anything that person says. Some people do not get that concept yet -- they say, yes he is a liar and then stick to every word he says.

That to me is insane.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, don't believe what you see. Don't believe anything you read or hear; don't believe anything on the MSM except for Fox News, and the truth isn't the truth.

Got it.

edit on 8/19/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

a reply to: Kharron

Trump lies. Trump has always lied. If you think this is new, you are new.

If you think that because Trump lies, it's OK for everyone else to do it, then you are truly part of the problem. Obama lied too, but not as good as Trump.

So, what now? Trump gets a pass because everyone lies? How many people support everything he does - because they're OK with him lying so long as they get what they want?

How is your saying you know Trump lies helping your argument? What is your argument? :-)

Please - make this all OK by using Obama as some kind of evidence

first off, if the topic is "Trump lies", I have no argument, I agree. He lied before, and still does. And I fully agree, he does way more than others. My bringing up Obama, well, he lied too. Whataboutim? Yup. But on point.
Trump was elected to be the President, half of us are OK with that, and half are not.

But I will ask you this, if next time, the half that is OK with Trump, isn't OK with the next guy, is everything the opposition is doing now, OK to do then? You know, leading by example and all.

We have members of the US Government who are current employees, plotting for the removal of the elected President, and they do this, without enough evidence to remove him by the proper channels. The fact that you and all other opposition don't see any fault there, scares me a good bit. I fully get you don't like Trump, but do you like the system that has protected the UNITED STATES since it's inception?

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Was if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor truth?

link   

originally posted by: deckdel

OP is the epitomy of what makes political left steer off the cliff. Lacking anything but hate for Trump. Always on seek for negativity and bending common sense into insanity.

That said, current era is the best time ever. So despite of media hauling skit on all available outlets, remember to embrace and enjoy the fruits of November 2016. Life is good!

Hey, if you want to call me left, then compared to me most posters here are so far extreme, fundamentalist right, that it is hard to even classify.

You see, I do not support the left either, and I have an issue with lies on all sides. Lies and corruption, and hidden agendas, and anti-Constitutional acts are my issue. It's just that people are sooooo far right on this website, that even center seems extreme left to them. That is not my problem.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Was the Bengahzi terorist attack really because of a GD video?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The Latest: The new alternative facts: ‘Truth isn’t truth’

In the immortal words of big bird, 'WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE' ?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I realize, however, that I'm preaching to the choir. Most members on ATS have come out and said that they agreed the President was a liar, but that they are ok with it -- for what reason I don't know. But at least most people agree he is a liar.

The only thing I still don't understand is why they choose to listen to a liar. If you know someone lies to you, why do you still cheer that behavior on? Why do you fall for it and repeat it?

what exactly do you mean here? What is it that "they" do, that makes you think they buy Trump's lies?

How about re-tweet his tweets, how about repeat his words and statements as if they were true. How about take his word on anything.

'They' who do this are the they I was talking about. A lot of people on here do actually realize that once you admit to someone being a liar you should no longer quote that person or believe anything that person says. Some people do not get that concept yet -- they say, yes he is a liar and then stick to every word he says.

That to me is insane.

so after "this plan will save you money, and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", the entire US should have ignored everything Obama said after that?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Where was that eagle eyed scrutiny when Obama was in the Oval Office?

Or did you just believe what the MSM fed you?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your actions say otherwise, I love when people say "I am against the left and the right" but yet the only posts they make are anti trump, anti conservative liberal trash.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The War on Terror was over !

Just pay no attention to assault trucks, and knives.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That to me is insane.

so after "this plan will save you money, and if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", the entire US should have ignored everything Obama said after that?

Is this a "but, but Obama" thing?

Did I say or act somewhere like Obama was the messiah, like the majority of ATS posters are acting about this politician?

Please show me where.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That to me is insane.

Is this a "but, but Obama" thing?

Did I say or act somewhere like Obama was the messiah, like the majority of ATS posters are acting about this politician?

Please show me where.

you didn't, but if you read the post YOU made that I quoted, you were on a high horse, explaining to me all about how when you are lied to, you should disregard anything the "liar" tells you. I don't agree, and wanted to make sure you know why. Have you ever lied to anyone?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Truth isn’t truth.”

The best example of this is the $1,000,000 falsfied dossier used to instigate the last two years of Neo McCarthyism.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Or did you just believe what the MSM fed you?

I am able to see the truth from lies. It's a gift.

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ketsuko
The minute we moved away from objectivity as a philsophy - the idea that there are objective truths - and this happened long ago and was championed by progressives in the universities, you were set up for this.

After all, it all depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Really?

You're claiming Tump's lies are the fault of Liberals?

They might be "aimed" AT Liberals.

💥🚬💥

link   

originally posted by: deckdel

OP is the epitomy of what makes political left steer off the cliff. Lacking anything but hate for Trump. Always on seek for negativity and bending common sense into insanity.

And your post is the epitomy of how a cult works.
Trump can't do no wrong. Even when he tells lies to your face you accept it or just deflect.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Giuliani's involvement in this whole thing is very curious. At his age with his prestige and his history, he doesn't need this at all. Why would he even tarnish his name with Trump? I don't know what I smell but I smell something.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Giuliani's involvement in this whole thing is very curious. At his age with his prestige and his history, he doesn't need this at all. Why would he even tarnish his name with Trump? I don't know what I smell but I smell something.

Simple. Giuliani likes to be on TV. He was offered a TV job. And for some reason Trump thought he might have some leverage with Team Mueller.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join