It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop meditating in the spirit.... your meditation style is wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I would think that is correct. Neither prayer nor meditation provide anwser. The individual practicing prayer and meditation provide him or herself the answer a They are looking for.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Do you eat meat? If so you have killed already and if you are looking for where bad Mojo entered your life it was right that. Meditation alone no matter what style ain't powerful enough to be heard on the other side of the veil. But say killing a locust burning ants, a mouse, hunting, ... bloodthirst, that's the stuff.

Do you know where life starts and stops? Do all animate objects contain life? Is a rose full of life? Is a head of lettuce full of life? Are you maybe referring to a soul?

When you consume vegetables, are you not consuming life? The only thing I can think of that will support life without killing is the consumption of another animal's/plant's excretions, taking substance without killing.

How do you mold your reality so that you believe that life doesn't feed on life?

Can you live and thrive completely through the consumption of inanimate minerals? Maybe those have a semblance of life as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you can't see a difference between a plant and an animal I feel really sorry for you. Where was I talking about definitions of life?
I treat all life with respect. If the animal had a good life and got a quick death without previous suffering I'd also eat meat, the question was where bad Mojo starts pouring into your life. Killing for joy is unneccessary supporting industrialised meat production is not necessary. Burning ants is not necessary...
Minerals breathe and grow too, nothing is really dead.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So would you say that maybe intent plays a role here? If someone kills another animal for sustenance or to feed their families is it an act of evil?

My apologies for assuming or reading further into your words than what you intended. I hear this argument often, particularly from the vegans/vegetarians. That not eating meat means you are wholesome and wise. I just beg to differ and personally think that life feeds on life.

I guess until I can go without consumption of living material to sustain myself, I will continue to be a heathen.

The man who says he hasn't eaten or drunk for 70 years: Why are eminent doctors taking him seriously?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I read a book called 'Man's Higher Consciousness' and it is basically saying that originally humans did not need to eat. Cosmic rays and air is what humans could live on.............way, way back.......who knows how long humans have been here?
Food would have been one of the ways to enslave us.....we really don't need food the way we have been conditioned to.
It s an interesting concept.

Modern humans are still enslaved by food........dieting and worrying about the way they look conflicts with yummy food that is on offer now.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Maybe we were once part of proto saturn system and it was feeding off of the galactic energy stream transferring that energy to become a brown dwarf. We were inside that plasma discharge and received energy evenly on all surfaces of this planet. Maybe that is what allowed the dinosaurs to live and the massive plant flora to thrive. Isn't there a theory somewhere that if the dinosaurs were around today, they couldn't even lift their heads off the ground? Maybe that was the time of eden. It would be interesting if we as humans could also absorb that energy to fuel our bodies.

When we entered the sun's cosmic system, everything changed and could be told through the story of creation.

Conspiracy theories rock.

People should never diet to the pleasure of other's opinions or conform to a certain body image. People should diet or at least eat healthy because they want to extend the life of this physical body to enjoy as much of this reality as possible.

edit on 19-8-2018 by ClovenSky because: as=of

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

"living"...however one does...man, beast, flower, trees..."a-live" is to exist

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
INTRO TO MEDITATION within the spiritual worlds:

Have you ever heard the term - Now clear your mind.....

When you hear this term being used.....run or learn to ignore. What does clear your mind mean to you? You might not realize this but what you are doing is...... You have officially dropped all spiritual borders of protection and allowed ALL to make contact with you. You haven given "authority" to anything in the spiritual worlds to make contact with you. In spiritual worlds terms: this mean you allow them (give them authority over you, your body, and your mind) to contact you which means they come to you as they feel ... either obsession like talking to you inside your head or in a repeated dream/vision or using your body as a tool of communication (possession) and all the time you think this is an angel of light, right? Well that is exactly what it is, an angel of light, in the spirit world it is known as a principalities. A principalities is an air bound spirit that flies over our heads, in the clouds, in darkness. The chief of the principalities is Satan himself. It is his preferred way of travel.

When a principalities arrives so will wind sometimes with rain and observe you. This spirit that visits you is very powerful and dangerous. It has the patience of a snake. It is there to witness, motivate and make changes to you when needed and once you "slack off" or start to lose your CURRENT faith and change your living conditions.....IT will attack you with the will of suicide or stroke....their two favorite ways to kill.

Do not talk to it or acknowledge it. Be respectful around this "thing". Don't make it mad by challenging it or making it mad. It prefers killing your children, destroying your life until you destroy yourself. Suicide is self murder (Selbstmord) Thou shall not murder (NOT KILL) is the commandment. It has the paitence of a snake and rarely moves and once it completes its day/week mission it leaves and returns from time to time to check in on you because these things are not omnipresent but must move throughout the our world either through air, land or sea making principalities those preferred.

Now to meditation....

If you are looking for answers to safe meditation and since meditation is also a spiritual "thing" or you can call it "enlightenment" then proper meditation is key. Then those that meditate believe in a spiritual world because they seek answers.

I support yoga as a physical sport BUT that is where it stops. Yoga philosophy is dangerous and should not be practiced.

Meditation is NOT designed to "clear your mind" but to listen for answers.....You will NEVER hear God if you don't communicate which is 30% you talking to God and 70% per cent listening and once the answer comes ....and it will.... we can not take the answer for granted and just accept the message . Spirit of discernment is required and must be used every time.

Like all good meditation .... prior requirements (repentance and fasting) is required if you expect results.

Clearing your mind prior or during meditation is a trick..... designed to open lower level spiritual doors that now have authority over parts of your life, body and mind....most hide within the mind.

Good Lord, what a mess!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
What a crock.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: olaru12

Pomeranian.

That is the wrong kind of meditation.
You made a vampire out of a Pomeranian?

edit on 20-8-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join