It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Doctor Arrested at Orlando Airport Complains of Being Treated Like a ‘Black Person’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers

A video shows the man striking out, using a racial slur and telling the staff they have to obey him.
m.huffpost.com...

Ok just saw this on my feed, didn't want to make a similar thread on it.
Now this dude went to another country to play the fool, he had an enormous god complex , as he and Jesus seemed to be one and the same, if you don't like Huff post which many here do not,,then just go to the raw vid posted in the article ..
I must say kudos to the African staff who took punches to face and being slapped around while being called Ngr, and bitch , a kind of discipline I lacked, although it would have been tough for me laying hands upon an a person so long in the tooth.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hope he gets to see the video.

What a psychopath screaming about Jesus then trying to hit someone in the face, I mean they could've easily stomped a mudhole in his old ass.

He came to love Uganda... and well... you know how that turned out.

Wonder if he was chugging some Jesus Juice.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah dude wasn't no small body either, stomping him into dust could have resulted under very different personality, however that he did not reflects positively on him, just wondering tho, if he wasn't old, (A lot of Africans have respect for elders) if he was young would his actions be different.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah dude wasn't no small body either, stomping him into dust could have resulted under very different personality, however that he did not reflects positively on him, just wondering tho, if he wasn't old, (A lot of Africans have respect for elders) if he was young would his actions be different.

No in countries like uganda attacking foreigners is not tolerated. They of course want tourism and investment. Had he beaten the hell out of him likely the authorities would have arrested him as well. He played it right let the old man talk his way into a jail cell.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Makes sense actually, must be difficult swallowing ones pride for some greater good, eg the sake of the mighty tourist dollar to the nation ,this guy deserved a medal for literally taking it on the chin, or at least a raise.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is why we have 3 things
Education
Equality laws
And respect for all humans or else you get beat up when your young and then you eventually see you all bleed red .

No one asked to be born black
White brown do animals have different colors furs in the same kind?
Are brown dogs smarter or better then all the yellow or white dogs
No stupid and your no different you ape of many colors.

homo sapiens

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Imagine if he was black... I bet they would have shot him.

If he was muslim or black ... or god forbid.. both!

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Not to mention the killer cop had, problems from
, Cleveland officer who shot Tamir Rice had 'dismal' handgun performance for Independence police
www.cleveland.com...-rpt-1

Fired from one department he was hired into another??.. Why is that even possible.

The average pay there is 52k per year...anyone of quality would not do that job for 52k, so you get what you pay for. Also, I believe cops, local Government etc mirrors the society where they work, so some crappy area is going to have crappy cops too.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: Xtrozero

Not to mention the killer cop had, problems from
, Cleveland officer who shot Tamir Rice had 'dismal' handgun performance for Independence police
www.cleveland.com...-rpt-1

Fired from one department he was hired into another??.. Why is that even possible.

The average pay there is 52k per year...anyone of quality would not do that job for 52k, so you get what you pay for. Also, I believe cops, local Government etc mirrors the society where they work, so some crappy area is going to have crappy cops too.

True talk..

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

When you create the narrative that white people get special treatment is it any wonder some are perplexed when they don't get this magic treatment?

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No, the guy was wrong, they didn’t treat him like a black person since if they did he'd be dead

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

He is a disgrace.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
LOL

This is just another “Noneissue” grow up people

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 26-8-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This thread blew up since I last posted here.

You know spider, it's kinda funny to me that people here find Issues with geographically adapted solar protective genetics(skin tone aka "race") an issue worthy of any tone or content outside comedy and satire.

When I was a kid I was raised to respect people for who they were, not their culture or look.

I was sure as a child that by the time I was this age we would look at anyone who puts a two holed sheet on their head and laugh at them like they were pantomiming a parody of civilizations past ignorance.

Sure other people's, the town, state and ancestry play a part in how we interact with our environment and are raised to see it.

That's called culture.

That's why most white Americans act northy and Mexican Americans act like Chicanos, and Americans who are the descendents of the Unique tribes of African ancestry act and conduct themselves differently than any of the others listed.

The last listed has more in common in cultural and historically ingrained culture as Native Americans.

Im a mix breed but I follow and acknowledge my Iroqouie ancestry and identify as such, it's the only one I get (though I can double as a handsome dark haired dark eyed wording school whitey mcdorightey due to growing up around alot of rich white kids and ghetto poor ones)

My point is, any of you upset at this news or thread need to be reminded by your elders that race is a damned joke!

Look up Morgan Freeman's discussion on race in YouTube.

Cause by the arguing I'm seeing you all just getting your panties twisted up over an issue the so called news claimed is an issue(though yeah cops got some issues) but other than that we were socially on a great trek.

We've come to a point long before Hillary or Trump that if you see a group of skinheads in a predominant "black" or " Hispanic " neighborhood those folk don't even have to get off their porch to defend themselves, all they gotta do is let all the other "white" folk know the street corner those tools are posted and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and wait for the "well raised and educated white" guys to come swarm them like a nest of hornets that just got kicked hahaha.

That's why I'm never worried about those hate groups of Caucasian persuasion because even us mixed whites and all the other decent Americans have been dealing with our own hate groups for a long time now and time they want to just dress up and take a stroll down any road that isn't theirs.

"No don't get up Misses Lopez, my people will take care of those nasty people calling you names, mind if I borrow this crowbar? Gonna need some leverage to beat the ignorance out of their asses I will bring it right back"

This thread is satire, the doctor got exactly what he deserved for making a scene.

Satire people. Chill, laugh.... Make a wisecrack about it. But don't drag yourself through mud an ignorance making it something it isn't
Cause it is funny as ####!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join