It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Doctor Arrested at Orlando Airport Complains of Being Treated Like a ‘Black Person’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He had a realistic toy gun, and the police received a call of a man with a gun in the park , and when police pulled up he was standing near the car and reached for the gun in his waist band, And I am sorry to tell you that a 12 year old can shoot you just the same as a 20 year old. I am not saying Tamir Rice was not a tragedy, he was, But again this was not just cops out for a stroll and walked up to a kid on a bench and shot him, they received a call about a person in the park waving a gun, then when they got to the park he reached for the gun. When in those situations you don't know if it is a real gun or not.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: damonster

1. Their Race Is All Over the School Curriculum( That is the history of this country and you can't change that no matter how hard you try)

But they did not create this land on their own, there is the history of black slaves, Chinese and railroads not to mention that without the help of the Native Americans, they would not have survived the first few decades on this land.

2. Their Race Is Well Represented Throughout the Media ( I see a LOT of black athletes, news talking heads, actors, musicians, you name it) so that point falls on its face

You just mentioned the few instances that minorities are shown on TV compared to white people on TV. Watch TV and see how many hours are filled with white people.

3. Their Intelligence and Accomplishments Aren’t Questioned ( plenty of white people's intelligence and accomplishments are questioned, like this doctor at the airport, and any conservative that doesn't bow to the liberal agenda) so again dead point

Again the you mention the few times this happens compared to the daily occurrences of this, when it comes to minorities

4. Authority Figures Share the Same Skin Tone as Them ( What about most of these cities with a "Race problem" Black city councils, black mayors, black police chiefs) So another dead point

Compare to white city councils and white police chiefs. You are using the rare occurrence as evidence that the majority of these position are not filled by white.

5. They Don’t Live in Fear of the Police Gunning Them Down ( i have already argued this one, cops are not just randomly shooting innocent black men, don't commit crimes then fight with, attempt to take away guns from, or not follow the orders of a cop)

The minority is arresting white people who are armed or committed a major crime compared to unarmed black people killed. Again you are missing the point, an innocent minority person fears being stopped by police where a white person does not think twice about being stopped and consider it a headache and do not think that something horrible could happen to you.

6. They Aren’t Expected to Represent Their Entire Race ( No One is, your actions are yours alone and reflect who you are and what you do, that chip is on your shoulder if you think you represent an entire race no one is that important... NO ONE)

You see it almost everyday on ATS. A minority does something and an entire race or group gets blamed for their actions. A white person does something and no one thinks about blaming the entire white population for their actions.

7. They Don’t Need to Worry About Race ( Again you won't need to worry about race, let your actions speak for you, As MLK said be judged on the content of your character, not the color of your skin, but this new civil rights movements wants to go back to being judged by the color of their skin.. it is sad really)

And this is white privilege.

You think that it is that easy for minorities to go through life hoping they are judged by their character but that is not happening. Everyday, every hour maybe every minute a minority is judged on their skin tone based on stereotypes perpetuated by society.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

He had a realistic toy gun, and the police received a call of a man with a gun in the park , and when police pulled up he was standing near the car and reached for the gun in his waist band, And I am sorry to tell you that a 12 year old can shoot you just the same as a 20 year old. I am not saying Tamir Rice was not a tragedy, he was, But again this was not just cops out for a stroll and walked up to a kid on a bench and shot him, they received a call about a person in the park waving a gun, then when they got to the park he reached for the gun. When in those situations you don't know if it is a real gun or not.

He was there for like an hour playing around, and the cops shot him in less than 2 seconds of screeching to a halt and getting out....

It was even identified that the callers said a number of times they think it is a toy gun...BTW he did nothing but flinch when they got out and shot him. The bottom line is he wasn't breaking the law he was just sitting on a bench, it is not like the cops thought he was doing anything illegal when they gave it seconds to pull the trigger on him.

What we see more and more is that cops go from zero to full force very quickly.... Walking around Afghanistan you see everyone with an AK...lol I guess we should have shot them all because you know they are standing there with a gun.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: damonster

So in other words I prove everything you say by showing you where you are wrong but again you will choose to ignore those facts because they don't fit your narrative. I am not going to sit there and count how many hours of airtime black people get compared to whites. That is ridiculous. I have a life and it is sad that liberals devote there short time they have on this earth to searching for all the negative instead of focusing on all the positive there is out there. I guess that is why liberals tend to be more unhappy than conservatives.

It’s not the first study to find that conservatives report greater happiness than liberals. A 2006 report from the Pew Research Center showed that 45% of conservative Republicans reported being very happy, as compared to 30% of liberal Democrats. According to the report, this “partisan happiness gap” had shown up in surveys every year since 1972.---HuffPost article

If America is such a horribly oppressive country than

1) Why do so many people want to come here from other countries www.us-immigration.com...

The U.S. still remains the number one immigration destination

And
2) Why do liberals want open borders to allow these immigrants into such a horrible racist country?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

He was not sitting on a bench, he was standing, near the car, then reached for the waistband where he had the gun, and someone can say they "THINK" it is a toy but the cops have no idea if it IS a toy.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I would hope you like this. I sure do. In the past, you didn't really know who was an ignorant racist, everyone smiles and waves, then goes back to their circles to tell the joke about the three black guys, or the three Jewish guys.

Now, people feel empowered to let their true feelings out. I'd rather now who is like this, so I can take what they say with the proper amount of, what do you call it.......oh yea, Bwahahahahahahahahahah!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Why should he have to travel to Nigeria when we are discussing issues in an American context, when Nigerians emigrate to the U.S that's the time to ask them, again Nigerians like that Yale student
amp.cnn.com...

Or this Nigerian sounding lady at her communal pool
www.washingtonpost.com... ob/

Don't need to go on, but Blk folks always have to justify their existence ,not only to officials but increasingly to random assholes just because.

Lemme say this tho, White privilege which I do believe is a thing, is just another of those things Blk folks have to navigate around, "we" have no control over that , it is what it is, and we can't or must not make the reality of it's existence cripple us from moving fwd because of it, it is actually lame when viewed from a historical perspective.. the ancestors ,grand parents , and parents been through worst.
edit on 19-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Why didnt he just use his White Privilege?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Dude, get the chip off your shoulder, you can be and do anything you want in this country, the days of your oppression are over. As Kanye put it, if you are still living in slavery today that is your choice, no one is enslaving you or keeping you down. If you want to be wealthy start saving or investing, or invent something the world wants or needs or start a business providing a new service or a service you believe you can provide better than what is out there and people will hand money to you. If anything it is easier on a minority to get a business loan . I just don't believe in this day and age of anyone playing the victim card.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

EXACTLY, if there was this ever present white privilege that these people believe exists the police would have apologized and walked away, but no, they face planted and sprayed this imbecile. White Privilege is another term invented by the victim class race baiters.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

I ask that the moderators do something about SaturnFX being openly racist on a forum and using hateful racist terms against an entire race of people for no reason. You, Saturn are a racist piece of trash

Sure thing, cracka.
btw, its not a racist term...I, being white, see the term cracker as just a way of white ppl calling other white ppl in a amusing way much like black folk can easily call each other "nigga" as a tongue in cheek way of addressing people. Don't be such a snowflake and running to call mom everytime your feefee's get upset.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: carewemust

Think she said purebred white girl or something equally retarded.

When I think purebred white girl I think inbred trailer trash with PBR cans and half-eaten sofas strewn about

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I am the furthest thing from a snowflake there buddy, Was merely pointing out the double standard that you can be openly racist against whites and that is ok.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Haha oh man, haha.

Doctor claims his Orlando International Airport meltdown was staged to 'prove a point' about police use of force.

hahaha!!!!!!

L I N K

So he isn't a whiny baby who needed the cops to either arrest him or get a flight for him, instead he is an activist, hahaha.

God Bless Merica.
edit on 19-8-2018 by Lysergic because: Link fixed.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I am the furthest thing from a snowflake there buddy, Was merely pointing out the double standard that you can be openly racist against whites and that is ok.

Double standard? I am white brah...you are just sad you can't drop the N-bomb whenever you want.
Let me ask you then...what is the history behind the word?
What then is the history behind the term cracker?

Black dude calling a white dude a cracker....translate: backwoods hillbilly thinking he is superior
White dude calling a black dude a n-....translate: lesser being / slave
White dude calling a white dude a cracker....translate: redneck
Black dude calling a black dude n--.....translate: dude

Its just how it is. Deal with it cracker

Now then watch this video and study it for awhile

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You don't even know me "brah" How can you make a statement that I am upset I can't drop the N bomb? Shows your level of intelligence that you resort to racist terms for either race. Way to present your self to the world

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

He was not sitting on a bench, he was standing, near the car, then reached for the waistband where he had the gun, and someone can say they "THINK" it is a toy but the cops have no idea if it IS a toy.

He was on the bench for a very long time he was standing when the cops car pulled up and the one cop was out and shot him within 1 second.

1. He wasn't in the act of a crime.
2. You can't do much in a second or less but flinch, especially when a car pulls up and a guy jumps out screaming at you.
3. Even if the cop gave orders, don't think he did, less than a second is zero time to react to those orders.
4. Guns are not illegal...
5. The could have stopped 50 feet away and give orders to get on the ground etc.
6. They asked if he was black or white...wonder how much that influenced the cops when they said he was black.
7. He wasn't in the act of a crime
8. He wasn't in the act of a crime....

Need I say that more?

In my neighborhood if the boys were playing with air soft the cops would pull up and ask the boys what they were doing, they would not pull up jump out and shoot within 1 second.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Hey dude , you assumed too much, as for me personally , being somewhat successful I have never let agencies outside myself stopped me , or even slowed me down ,thus my advice to others who may wanna throw their hands up and walked away, the ancestors and long in the tooth ones wished they had our problems " White privilege" is mainly an annoyance at best an inconvenience at worst, we have more pressing issues to contend with.

edit on 19-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Not to mention the killer cop had, problems from
, Cleveland officer who shot Tamir Rice had 'dismal' handgun performance for Independence police
www.cleveland.com...-rpt-1

Fired from one department he was hired into another??.. Why is that even possible.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Why didnt he just use his White Privilege?

Apparently it was revoked when he went off on the cops.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join