It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Doctor Arrested at Orlando Airport Complains of Being Treated Like a ‘Black Person’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Hows it a bash white people thread?

It's one idiot, doing idiot things.

Is he representative of all white people or some crap?

When did he get elected King of Crackers and how come nobody told me?

Someone does have a point though.

He does something stupid and we all call him a moron. If his skin color was something else, odds are others would call the ones trying to correct his behavior racists and get mad at them.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

TBH I rarely create threads such as this, and you are right it isn't exactly earth shattering, it just remind me of another funny thread. Posted recently.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
King of crackers?? You very hateful and a racist!! Where are the mods!!a reply to: Lysergic

Aww, you're making me blush.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is the key difference, when white people see a white person say or do something stupid or racist we call them out for it and say good I am glad the cops arrested that moron, but when the shoe is on the other foot you see people call the cops racist and excuse the behavior of the moron.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

now why he said that on his way down to eating airport tiles for breakfast, but apparently he believed he shouldn't be treated like blacks..lol

if anything that videos reinforces the notion that many African Americans suffer from skin sensitivity issues and like to take the easy way out and blame their skin for all the issues when it involves a white person. The video clearly shows that whites get treated the same with cops when they become defiant or piss them off.

That was the problem with the whole BLM movement BS. There is definitely an issue in this country between its citizens and police but the issue is two fold. The issue is not simply RACISM like the black community,MSM, and the DNC likes to make it. In reality getting everyone to focus on racism as being the issue is the worst thing they can do ,because it gets everyone to hyperfocus on a small part of the issue.

To start:

1. The police needs better qualified personnel.

2. The police needs better training and methods to deescalate things.

3. Society needs better understanding on how to interact with the Police.

4. Laws and regulations need to be re examined to see if they are in fact helping or causing more issues.

However none of that will be looked into or investigated well because only African Americans have problems with the cops, which is completely BS. Hence the issue will not be addressed.

The DNC and the MSM strategy to help fight against racism is the worst thing for society. They have stereotyped victims (African Americans) and stereotyped villains (Whites) which only causes division,hate,anger, and animosity towards each other.

edit on 49831America/ChicagoSun, 19 Aug 2018 08:49:41 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That narrative is such BS and so overused. All the stories I have read about shootings, not one has been shot for "no reason" to imply no reason would mean an innocent guy is eating his lunch or walking through the park and a cop walks up and shoots him. And, by the way, you do know more white people are killed by cops than black people right?Every story I have read there has been a reason, whether it was fighting the cop, or fighting then running from the cop, or trying to take the cops gun, or the suspect having a gun and trying to flee, constantly reaching into pockets or waistbands so stop with this whole "no reason" narrative. Each of these individuals (white or black) that has been shot by the cops did nothing to help their cause. Generally when a cop has his gun out and gives you a command and follows that command by saying I will shoot if you do not follow said command, just follow the command and lay on the ground with your hands out to your side.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Donno about that , all the time tho, plenty of cases of black folks just existing and cops rolled up on them for no good reason resulting in brutal take downs, that's a lil diffident than some Blk dude trolling a cop, and got taken down , there are more than enough real incidences, to waste time over a moron who decided to clown a cop.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Show me one instance of a black guy just sitting there doing nothing and a cop rolls up and shoots him or takes him down.....I will wait.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Lysergic

Is it just me or could this have been a scene in a Will Ferrell movie? My other question is, did he get sprayed? Perhaps a little too much pre-flight nerves medication.

Actually looks a lil like him..lol

It does. This is why you should always travel with your white privilege card. Keep it in your wallet or with your passport. Then the cops don't care when you fail to comply. Or something...

I like how surprised he seemed that making a scene with the cops was going poorly for him.

Good advice however i believe mine has expired. Does anyone know where you can get a renewal and does it involve a donation to the police union?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And for the record I am over the guy in the video, as I have said he is a moron who got what he deserved, but you will just ignore that I have acknowledged that. Do what the cops ask and you won't get rouged up. when the cops told him to leave the area he should have walked away.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Shoot, I think I must have got screwed as I have never been issued my white privilege card. I suspect that there are more of us white people out there that never got our cards.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No we don't, what's new is raw footage, and you are correct in some things you said, like better training, but that does not mean that some departments aren't just racist as hell, wasn't long ago that a sheriff instructed his officers to target black males, the same happened in "liberal" NYC , when a cop refused to full his quota for arresting Black males, this stuff makes for distrust among AAs for cops
www.nydailynews.com...
And here nymag.com...

And here

newrepublic.com...

These and much more are the reasons.
@ Norhoc pls klik all the above and below.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 19-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Only 500 were printed. A person had to know someone in order to get one.

I've been told that every so often one is for sale on ebay. Beware of the counterfeit cards.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Reference the hospital incidence- " Officer Jon Romer (right) began to push Newson out of the building after he became frustrated answering another officer's (center) questions"-----Newson resisted

Sounds like the NYPD was more of a gender issue specifically about people jumping subway turnstiles,( did you even listen to the tape?)-- the captain asks the officer who are the ones that commit the infractions the most and he answers males, 15-19, mostly Hispanic and black, to which the captain asks than why have you only arrested two black men and over half women? Look people don't like to hear it but profiling is there for a reason. If I know a white guy robbed a convenience store, than I am going to target white guys on stops to find him, I am not going to go looking for a black or Asian man or woman, if my suspect is a white man and vice versa. I encourage you to listen to the audio of that conversation and not just believe what an article tells you.

For years, white supremacists in the Dothan, Alabama, police department ALLEDGEDLY planted drugs and guns on black people
As far as the alabama article--- this is nothing more than an accusation that is just that an accusation. Of course the criminal and their lawyer are going to claim they are innocent and the evil racist cops are planting evidence on these innocent men.

As far as the Biscayne PD, you are on point on that one, That police chief is most likely going to jail for that one. But there is a presumption of innocence in this country and I will await to see the outcome of the trial. But he is a tool and I am sure they will treat him extra special in jail.

But, as a word of caution on the Biscayne Park police thing, you are talking about a small town of 3,000 people with a very small police force of a handful of officers, so you can't point to this an example of a systemic problem in policing.

edit on 19-8-2018 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

But, I though we are told all white people have the white privilege?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: roadgravel

But, I though we are told all white people have the white privilege?

Most of us are just the herd, nothing special. Sometimes you get to pick which chute you go through even though they all end at the same place.
edit on 8/19/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Should have said

"quit treating me like I did 4 years of school, I did 8, recognize my author-i-tay"

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My sources at the airport tell me that this is actually what he said. . . .

"It's DOCTOR douche-bag, not MISTER! I didn't spend 8 years in Douche-bag Academy to be called MISTER!"

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Actually it may very well be more than a small town problem.
If you have the time go pls here.
FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?
www.pbs.org...
edit on 19-8-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

GIVE ME A BREAK with this crap. You know the difference between you and me? I can admit when I may have been wrong about something, people like you on the other hand are entrenched in your beliefs that you can only see it as you are always right and everyone else is always wrong

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join