It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very blaffing video from mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
its very hard for a UFO video to amaze me these days, it does happen every now and then, but there is so much hoaxes that its hard to pick the gold from the trash, but when the moon shines right and the planets align, stuff like this pops up:
www.youtube.com...
the video was uploaded into the youtube channel of UFO investigator mauricio ruiz, UFO veterans like me, will recognize him as the guy that in 2008 filmed a very controversial and still higly debated video of a hat shaped object over the city of alvin, texas
the video shows 2 octagonal objects slowy moving to the right with what look like a plasma enclosure though it could be a video artifact
sadly we don't have a date of when the video was taken, but the fact it was taken in VHS implies that its a very old sighting

edit on 18-8-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

parachutes?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Interesting but other than I don't know what they are they could be balloon's of some kind, the octagonal shape being down to the balloon structure probably being made up of several panel's.
(better answer above mine)

Of course they could also be hard objects which if they are is rather more interesting but since he did not seem to capture any really spectacular aerial ability's other than they floating by well?.

I do not know if this has ever been disproven but to my mind this is a far more spectacular sighting.

edit on 18-8-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

yeah im calling BS here. Plasma blooms arent good to use on a craft with octagonal sides. they work best when they are in a point. some CGI then re recorded onto a old VHS to make i t look authentic.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
its very hard for a UFO video to amaze me these days, it does happen every now and then, but there is so much hoaxes that its hard to pick the gold from the trash, but when the moon shines right and the planets align, stuff like this pops up:
www.youtube.com...
the video was uploaded into the youtube channel of UFO investigator mauricio ruiz, UFO veterans like me, will recognize him as the guy that in 2008 filmed a very controversial and still higly debated video of a hat shaped object over the city of alvin, texas
the video shows 2 octagonal objects slowy moving to the right with what look like a plasma enclosure though it could be a video artifact
sadly we don't have a date of when the video was taken, but the fact it was taken in VHS implies that its a very old sighting

Interesting.

Look at this one I found.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Optic camoflague. lifting craft with drones.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The phoenix lights is another one. And there's one from the 90's or later with hundreds of orbs caught on news cam Mexico but i can't find it on youtube anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It doesnt make any sense in this day and age, to record video being played on a computer screen.

And if it don’t make sense, it don’t make dollars. In other words, it’s utter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Chinese latterns? quadrocopter wrapped in chicken-wire and paper-mache? Japanese have made spherical drones in this way.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well for over half a minute, I stopped watching, flicked forward and saw a dude recording his monitor.

enough for me. can't work out how to upload the video itself. Even if it was a tv? Not someone I'll be referencing for future information.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It is hard to know what's real and what's not these days. The UFO community is awash with fakes and people trying to get attention.
Looking at the video It does look like some kind of parachute caught in the wind. It might be a genuine spacecraft as well. Sometimes the simplest things turn out to be the most real.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
A recording of a recording with shaky cam squared?
Count me out

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Considering we are seeing a video on a screen being filmed by a second camera, I think the video artefact possibility is much more likely.

No, it only shows the man used a VHS camera. I still have a Super 8 film camera.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Could be anything...it's someone shooting a video of a screen...there's no way to check the source video. It could have been a sticker on a piece of glass.

If you're an experienced UFO "researcher" then I'm shocked you would consider this video evidence of anything. And that just goes to the state of UFO "research" these days.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Mexico always has weird stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a video of a screen is the good stuff to you?

I guess each to their own but so often you post like 2 different people.

Sometimes you show great analytical skills while others times you post stuff like this.

the video shows 2 octagonal objects slowy moving to the right with what look like a plasma enclosure though it could be a video artifact sadly we don't have a date of when the video was taken, but the fact it was taken in VHS implies that its a very old sighting

where did get the fact that its taken in VHS from?

edit: Duh, I didn't see the rewinding/fast forwarding that shows its recorded on tape the first time I watched it + no sound for me if he mentions it.

edit on 19-8-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is the information:
The original footage recorded by controversial mexican skywatcher
named Salvador Ramirez from Tablas del Pozo Ecatepec de Morelos
Mexico on 2016. During an interview by Radio OVNI Mr. Ramirez
showed the footage uploaded to Youtube. Mauricio Ruiz just made
a copy but without mentioning Salvador Ramirez name, why?
This is the original interview, notice that Mr. Ramirez is not sharing
the original footage, it is only played on a tv monitor wich in my
opinion is inadmissible. Here the Dic. 2016 Youtube link

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

This is the original interview, notice that Mr. Ramirez is not sharing the original footage, it is only played on a tv monitor wich in my opinion is inadmissible.

I thought this was a well known thing just by using my messed up logic and reason concerning UFology and researching UFOs and claims.

If its linked directly to his computer then there is no need to show footage of the footage to say its to show there was no CGI involved, this only screams something shifty.

Just upload the original footage is the number 1 rule when there is footage of a claimed UFO, this way the EXIF data can be viewed and much more can be confirmed or dismissed.

This is just dismissed instantly in my opinion, I have seen this done on a few occasions, a member on ATS has done a a similar thing in past and posted videos of photos to be analyzed instead of the photos themselves.

Its no wonder why so many UFO nuts like myself are so bitter when ever a new claim comes to light, its either not new and just rehashed stuff or things that just aren't worth the time investigating because of how its presented and a good example is this a video of a monitor to watch footage.

edit on 19-8-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Just upload the original footage is the number 1 rule when there is footage of a claimed UFO, this way the EXIF data can be viewed and much more can be confirmed or dismissed.

If it was filmed with a non-digital camera there's no EXIF data.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Secure Team Drives me nuts. They have so much fake stuff and I wonder if they make it up themselves or just post every bit of garbage that ppl send in to them. Just like a channel on YT that has accounts from ppl claiming they are Time Travelers. They will go in interview these "Time Travelers" and blur their faces but we don't know if they are just ppl off the street they are paying 10 bucks to interview with a fake story.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join