It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think male cheerleaders are gonna help NFL ratings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I didn't realize male cheerleader = pedophilia.

My vision?

I couldn't really say its my vision, as I'm not the one promoting ideologies.

I only asked a question, perhaps its their golden age, for whatever they seem to be working towards.

Me personally?

I don't see a golden age on the horizon or the collapse of civilization as we know it.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Me personally?

I don't see a golden age on the horizon or the collapse of civilization as we know it.

Then what do your see that we have not seen here? Please enlightened us to what you would imagine a golden age should look like if one could exist at all.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Let me look into my scrying bowl.

Okay, I'm seeing some people, they got on like some sort of silver leotards. They've painted themselves a golden color, or maybe that's just their pigment, IDK the water is a little hard, they keep chanting, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness.

the connection has been severed.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace, prosperity, and happiness, this is our idyllic imaginary past time of peace,

I always wondered what they chant at the fraternity house Illuminati ritual events. lol

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Right before the Elephant Walk too!

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I don't know what your scrying bowl says Lysergick

Mine says it's all Bull Sh#@

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Are we going to have dueling scrying bowls?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

There's two scrying bowls, blue and pink, i'm taking the blue one.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
And I'm still in college looking forward to this planet # . Just great.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Mines black like my heart, filled with vodka, like my liver.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You're not a healthy kinda guy are you? You should get Doc to take a lookie at that.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
By the way Vodka is clear and not black.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You'll know it's agenda driven if suddenly the people on TV get to see the cheerleaders too. As of now, we never really do, but if all of a sudden, the TV folks are finding the time to cram in the cheerleading routines, complete with their bulbous glory, on the air, then we'll know it's part of the agenda to destroy or reshape into someone's preferred image.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The only thing that’s going to fix the NFL is give the fans what they want. Presently thats respect the flag, respect the team, and respect our country.

Actually, it'd be shorter games for me since they've turned into snooze fests. I stopped watching football several years ago as it got boring.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

There's cheerleaders at NFL games? Honestly don't think i've ever noticed.
edit on 19/8/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
No, I still won't be watching that is for certain but it doesn't have anything to do with the Male cheerleaders

Shoot with how mixed up everything is these days, I say good for them anyhow. I guess it is their choice if they want to cheer-leading.

There hasn't been dignity in sports for years unfortunately

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Not only do I believe this will have the opposite effect, I believe that the fandom deserves its temple to be bought down by its own intolerance, fear and hatred dressed as nationalism.

It actually brings me great joy to see the pathetic, mindless exercise in mediocrity, that is general sports fandom, collapsing in this particular fashion, and seeing American Football fandom in particular heading the way of the dodo. I LOVE the fact that it is the cynical hatred of freedom of speech, dressed up as patriotism and love of flag and country, that will be the tool which brings the thing down around the heads of those who have traditionally supported it.

When the right wing, square bashing, freedom hating scum who think that a person should not be permitted to protest in peace, have everything they want, I will enjoy watching them tormented by the grey, pointless, barren, boring place they are trying to create. I look forward to the sorrow they bring upon themselves, finally coming to roost amongst them. It will be delicious to watch them stifle themselves with their fear, until they can enjoy nothing, feel nothing but emptiness and anxiety, with nothing to distract them from it, because they have unmade all their own institutions, and cut themselves of from their pastimes out of nothing but indoctrinated fear and hatred.

The only people I feel in the slightest bit sorry for, are those who cared for the game, but did not have an ideological problem with pitch side protests. That small minority will loose out purely because of the stringent, ignorant, phobic behaviour of the others, but thankfully there are many other sports to migrate to. I hope all sports become this impossible for the haters on the right to enjoy, quite frankly.

It is a thing of beauty, this desertion. The fewer right wingers involved in sports fandom, the better for the future of the USA after all. It stands to reason, that the fewer sports fans there are in their ranks, the more likely they are to be claimed by aiming to emulate their new gods, new idols, people like Alex Jones, a man whose blood pressure is vast, but outmatched easily by the scale of his waistline, or worse yet, Steve "Walking Tumour" Bannon, who has never looked healthy or been healthy for as long as he has existed.

The more right wingers emulating those two and people like them, in place of their former heroes in sport, the quicker the fascists will eliminate themselves through ill health, reducing their voting strength, and permitting a sea change in the United States, both socially and politically. They are going to literally delete themselves in a few generations at this rate, and that is just absolutely delicious.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

Bring in female linebackers. Everyone's equal right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join