It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone think male cheerleaders are gonna help NFL ratings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Yes.

I think male cheerleaders are gonna help NFL ratings sink even lower.

This is a good thing in my book.

What about equality and the pride movement?You could just be setting yourself up against a very big anti
man wall.
edit on 18-8-2018 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If they want to increase viewership they should do away with the rules. Anything goes football, whose career is over, who dies this week and more on the new blood-sport NFL. Spikes on gloves, helmets and sharpened steel cleats.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: six67seven

Look I don't want to fight. The second Question I asked

Now I ask, why are they trying to destroy the NFL ?

I am asking why something is happening , it should be glaringly obvious I believe it's happening.

They=

Globalist?

Possibly. Note the question mark.

Again, you’ve said nothing!

You believe “it’s happening”. What the hell is “it”? Can you elaborate with specifics without reaching back to quote your previous questions?

You can simply say “I believe globalists are trying to destroy the NFL because soccer needs a boost in ratings” if thats what you believe. Or something in that same vein. Its ok to have an opinion but questions don’t qualify as one.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is part of the broader agenda to strip away culture.
The origins of woman cheering for men goes back to ancient times where the woman are supporting men go hunt or to battle to preserve their life and sovereignty etc.
The use of equality arguments is being used to reshape social norms.
The wider agenda is using equality arguments to establish new precedents in society, Baphomet statues erected near government institutions etc.
Where its being led is to a cultureless society where everyone blends on all levels, the realignment to "we are all one" etc.
Behind it all is the Luciferian agenda.
How the world will look in another hundred years if this agenda succeeds; if any ones guess.

I can see it now Black mass performed before the ball is kicked off lol

The UN, Hollywood etc etc are all on track with this agenda.

The Borg resistance is futile. lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Holly wood will be dead in the next 12 years like a doorknob. Useless and dead.
edit on 19-8-2018 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

look up Czar Peter I. He changed everything against the will of everyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I think it is odd that the NFL is getting hit by 3 (at least) critical attacks.

I think it may be political in some respects. I mostly think that because the attacks it's suffering are the same style attacks politicians suffer.

I really don't know who or why they would do it but the attacks are the same style attacks made by globalists.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
maybe if they were strippers

The day they have male cheerleading strippers is the day I stop watching football and take up curling.
edit on 18-8-2018 by AngelicIRage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The world will mould itself to eventually what people will tolerate and accept.
In this regard each new generation that comes along are abit more liberal to adopting new agey ideas. This is all leading towards the crown of change Transhumanism. For sport this will be people genetically and technologically augmented to make them perfect for the game. In a hundred years male cheerleaders will be transexual cheerleaders and probably nude at that. We the peoples or them who are around then will be the passive on-lookers intrigued and tranquillised by the dystopian entertainment

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hawt!

Can't wait for flying splits!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

Holly wood will be dead in the next 12 years like a doorknob. Useless and and dead.

I would speculate that all actors on A grade list come from blood-lined families which roots go way back Babylon. That to get on the A-list you have to be a blood-liner that ensures growing up indoctrinated with the desired beliefs. Hollywood will not die but be reinvented because the game is and always will be about its keeping the masses entertained. The kids from the blood-line families will hold some appropriate and prominent positions in all areas of entertainment, media and politics etc. The show must go which includes the game in whatever it evolves into.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Just like the NWO planned for it to be, wer're talking hundreds of years in the making. Slavery never looked so easy.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I just realized it's a remake of Rome. Everyone was nude then or a freaking pedophile. It won't last civilization will die before that repeats again.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AngelicIRage

I just realized it's a remake of Rome. Everyone was nude then or a freaking pedophile. It won't last civilization will die before that repeats again.

Ancient Rome. Exactly!
Yes and if I wasn't sustainable in Ancient times then why would they think it will be in modern times.
Probably I am guessing because they believe technology can be used to keep it together.

Imagine the heralding in of the 22nd century. Everyone is watching their holocron screens where it is announced
that due to advancing changes to equality laws all national and major league games will be populated by trans humans; a genetic engineered blend between male and female. Sounds like something out of a 80s B grade movie but imagine being a person at the turn of this next century and hearing that announcement. Would you be surprised? Unlikely because there would of been a whole century preceding it, to socially condition your mind into seeing it as quite acceptable.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I think you guys should hold off on judgement til you see an airborne bulge.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

If something like that proceeded it would cause an all out war. the 99 against the 1 cause theres more people against it than for it. It would be the down fall of Atlantis 4.0. A totall wreck it Ralph type scenario and like you said worse than an 80's B movi. People aren't as dumb as they think, good for us bad for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think you guys should hold off on judgement til you see an airborne bulge.

I am not actually judging it, instead just giving a prediction view based on looking at the progress of the egalitarian agenda in progress. It is not my role to judge people. Whatever evolves is what is found to be tolerable and acceptable to the masses; within the constraints of the laws, rules and sustainably towards the social order.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

How do you know it wont be the start of a Golden Age? Heh.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

If Pedophilics are the start of the Golden Age then good bye Civilization, and good riddance to ya.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So tell us then what is your vision of the golden age?
You can answer in the context of sport is you want.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join