It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I experiencing time shifts ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Alpha Grey

Well assuming your situation is actually as you describe it and these are truly time shifts then you may be experiencing
the effects of your personal vibration bubble, for lack of a better term, coming into contact with the vibrational status of a time quantum flux. I say find out everything you can about it, and keep us updated. Good luck in your endeavors.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alpha Grey
I SWEAR I am experiencing time shifts.

Is it possible that you are already dead and in a state of denial ?

Personally, i think i died long ago in a fatal car accident and i am currently in a simulation where daemons are trying to break my spirit forcing me to commit suicide.

They keep changing little things in this simulation that is driving me insane.

Example: i clearly heard and saw small helicopter heading my way heading to its destination. It had been flying for 30 seconds getting louder.

Then it banked starboard, dropped and vanished. No helicopter, no sound, nothing. If it had flown back then ok, the blend in with the sky is plausible. However, with the wind blowing my way, the next 30 seconds of sound would have still occurred. Yet there was no sound, nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You don’t need brain damage to remember things incorrectly. Normal brains do that all by themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

One of the most glaring details that changed is that someone I 100% KNEW worked as a woodworker for 20 years is now retiring from a 32 year career as a prison guard and never touched a piece of wood in his life. If it's bad memory then I am in BIG trouble.

This isn't really insignificant as you state in your OP.

This is very significant change.

How did you know the person was a wood worker?

What made you so sure that it was them and not another person?

How well did you know the person?

These are questions I don't care for but to you they may help explain things to you if your 100% knowledge was simply mistaken.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Nope youre just caucasian. Flexible reality. "F you" becomes "Im going to rape your grandma and burn down your house"

Youll need to consult some non serpent seed to find out what reality is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join