It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Jury Sent Home Scared

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bahaha, it's not a partisan #-hole? I'm guessing you haven't checked the front page in forever.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Pretty unbelievable. Manafort was never on trial before. How could he be aquitted?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Bahaha, it's not a partisan #-hole? I'm guessing you haven't checked the front page in forever.

You aren't allowed to speak?

Must have missed that.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What makes you think it wouldn't be a fair trial. Seems pretty cut and dried. Defense didn't even present any evidence or witnesses.
Paper and math is pretty hard to argue against.
I don't believe anyone was threatened. I think breitbart is up to its divisive self making stuff up to get people angry.
There wouldn't be any reason for anyone to threaten them. Since there's little chance of acquittal with the evidence presented only the right would have an interest in swaying the jury to aquit. Think about that.
edit on 8182018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You're not allowed to speak on any of those websites you mentioned earlier? Because I'm pretty sure you can. My mom is a hardcore Trump supporter just like you and she has a clique on Facebook that constantly spams pro-Trump rhetoric.

Sounds to me like you just have a case of persecution complex because a few of your favorite propagandists have cried persecution. How many websites have you personally been banned from? I won't hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe you have a "Mommy" complex.

Aggressive behavior manifests when triggered.

Just like the MSM with the whole "Russian" thing is Psychosomatic Disorder.

💮🤭

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If you want to willfully ignore the censorship that is occurring to anyone "not leftist" then that's your problem.

It's like you are denying the sun sets in the west. Deny all you want, but it ain't gonna stop the sun.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The jury is supposed to avoid all news as much as possible. How would they have found out people wanted to reveal their names thereby causing them to fear for their lives? If they aren't supposed to see the news?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The court has an obligation to notify any jury if random leftist asstards want to kill them unless they give a verdict that the leftists want.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

How has that stopped you from ingesting their propaganda though? If anything their bans have caused the Streisand Effect for them so you should be thanking them if anything.

Again, tell me what websites you have personally been banned from? Name just one and I might agree that you are being censored and/or persecuted. As of right now though, I see you as one of the many people (left and right) who are falling for a divisive narrative that spans both sides of the political spectrum.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait, who is the one cursing and using aggressive language in this thread so far? Not me, that's for sure. Re-read the last page or two and see who started with an aggressive tone.

By the way, have you gotten that raise for being a good little political agitator?

edit on 8/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Dodge, deflect, deny, dodge.

The major social media sites are banning people based on ideology and you are supporting it.

Own it.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol, different opinions are you being "prison raped". Show me on the doll where the leftist touched you.

I would, but the leftist sites have banned all speech except for their own ####ing echo chamber.

The same day they filed a mass complaint against President Trump "attempting to stifle their free speech", CNN and MSNBC filed complaints against InfoWars.com, to stifle Alex Jones's free speech. MSM are true nutjobs.

Leftists can't fool the people anymore with their lies, so they just silence and censor.

Authoritarian douche-bags.

Doesn't stop them from trying, though. CNN unveiled a new poll methodology this week that is supposedly cutting edge and absent the flaws that plagued polls in 2016. This new methodology show Dim-o-crats with a 19% lead heading into the mid-terms...and growing!

Some will buy this lie... Sucker born every minute.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

It may be an urban legend, but I'm not going to try it.

If you say CNN 3 times in front of a mirror, you get immediately doxxed.

Cowboy I swear you are my favorite poster by far on here. Always hilarious. If you don’t write comedy for money you are wasting your talents. I wish we were friends in real life
edit on 18-8-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The jury is supposed to avoid all news as much as possible. How would they have found out people wanted to reveal their names thereby causing them to fear for their lives? If they aren't supposed to see the news?

But they aren't seQuestered !!

Hmmmm

Doesn't the MSM have moral obligations not to interfere in ongoing trials ?

Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Thank you!

Have a virtual beer on me!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'd like to see some proof of this. Oh, and why would he not be convicted? He's a criminal, just like everyone Trump has ever deal with.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'd like to see some proof of this. Oh, and why would he not be convicted? He's a criminal, just like everyone Trump has ever deal with.

Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He was not acquitted, that is true. What he probably meant to say (not to speak for anyone else) is that Manafort was invested for these alleged crimes once, and no criminal charges were found to be warranted. The best part is that Rosenstein is who was ultimately responsible for not charging him the first time, which is funny considering he suddenly decided to (completely out of the blue, for seemingly no reason other than the one which the judge implied)

That reason is obviously to get at Trump. An endevour that equally clearly failed.

Yes, that means they didn't "flip" on Trump

Nothing/nobody to "flip" on
edit on 8/18/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I haven't dodged anything, I've simply pointed out how you act like you've been "prison raped" by censorship when you haven't been censored anywhere. Prove me wrong, show me how you've been "prison raped", one site is all I'm asking for, one site that has censored you or anyone you personally know. Please.

I don't support censorship in any form so nice strawman.
edit on 8/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join