It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Jury Sent Home Scared

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Fake News

That is some pretty crummy reporting.

A request for juror info is standard with popular cases and it is also fairly common that it is denied, but some right-wing rags are trying to make it out like this is unusual. Nope, that is untrue. Which begs the question of how Breitbart came to the conclusion the Jury is scared? Did Breitbart get their names did Breitbart interview them? My guess is no.

The judge has received threats which he said reinforced his ruling that jurors names not be released. Ah...BTW he never said if the threats are from the right or the left so assumptions on that shouldn't be made.

This is the first time I have commented on anything that has to do with Manfort or his trial. More I commenting this time about the bull# people here are so willing to believe without evidence or common sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet here you are doing the exact same thing except in the opposite direction. Be the change you want to see, don't just do things in spite of others. Be the example you expect others to be, otherwise you're just being just as much of a hypocrite as those you cry about.

WHY IN THE PURPLE #### SHOULD I TAKE THE HIGH ROAD WHEN I'M THE ONLY IDIOT ON IT???????????????

That's classic, and true. It's only ok if I do it,why don't you get it.....

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ausername

I could see that. They applaud Ponderosa or whatever her name is for breaking her NDA, but want's innocent people doxxed

They despised Panderosa when she worked at the White House.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The underlying issue as I stated is the intimidation of INNOCENT people. thanks for your thoughts though.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Cant trust CNN. EASY to believe all negatives about those criminal terrorists.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was an odd hire from the get go

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The underlying issue as I stated is the intimidation of INNOCENT people. thanks for your thoughts though.

Right, I think anyone regardless of their politics seated on THAT jury would be rightly alarmed, or possibly frightened when seeing that CNN is requesting their personal information, and it would be intimidating, to the level that it actually could influence your decision as a juror.

CNN actually doesn't have to get the juror information, just make it publicly known they want it to potentially influence the verdict.

If that isn't jury intimidation I don't know what is.
edit on 18-8-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

There is no intimidation if you use your common sense and just a tiny bit of time to look up if this is common you will see requests for info is standard procedure for news agencies.

Breitbart knows that unless they are complete idiots. The issue is Brietbart lieing and you reselling the story.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

There is no talking rationale, or logic , or what is right and wrong to the left because they only know emotion, have no logic, don't care about the facts, and think they are always right.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The only thing I can say to this is go F yourselves, CNN

2nd

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Because it keeps your integrity intact maybe? It shows you refuse to stoop to their level?

But maybe spite is more important to you than your integrity?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Obviously you think the same, otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about it while doing it too and trying to justify it.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Because it keeps your integrity intact maybe? It shows you refuse to stoop to their level?

But maybe spite is more important to you than your integrity?

Oh please.

I'm getting sick and god-damned tired of getting prison-raped and then having the rapist say, "Turn the other cheek, bitch".

I know that leftists have no moral compass. So to just emulate them is abhorred to most rational thinking people.

But like ISIS and Al Queda, it's the only damned thing they understand.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Lol, different opinions are you being "prison raped". Show me on the doll where the leftist touched you.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Lol, different opinions are you being "prison raped". Show me on the doll where the leftist touched you.

I would, but the leftist sites have banned all speech except for their own ####ing echo chamber.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
While I know this has a lot of hyperbole attached to it by the right the judge did say he was preventing the release of names due to prior threats he had received. Is anyone really going to say there wouldn't be protest and intimidation if the info was released?

I would be surprised if anyone would say there wouldn't be some sort of act of intimidation. In todays climate lawlessness and abrasive reaction seems to be the norm. Really the American people should be deciding how to fix the mess our three branches of government have become. Donalds has only been in office a year and a half and this mess has been going on for a long time.

If you're on the left you say there's corruption if you're on the right you say there is corruption so thats something we can all agree on that there is a mell of a hess in all three branches. Love him or hate him Trump has exposed what we all have griped about for years and now have mounting evidence that both parties have been screwing the pooch and they all know the gig is up and we the people will be making many changes.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I would, but the leftist sites have banned all speech except for their own ####ing echo chamber.

Sounds like you made that up. Besides, you have your very own echo chamber right here, at least that's what it is slowly turning into. Look at the front page and tell me otherwise.

edit on 8/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The same day they filed a mass complaint against President Trump "attempting to stifle their free speech", CNN and MSNBC filed complaints against InfoWars.com, to stifle Alex Jones's free speech. MSM are true nutjobs.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Sounds like you made that up. You have your very own one right here, at least that's what it is slowly turning into. Look at the front page and tell me otherwise.

I have freedom here, but that's because ATS isn't a partisan #-hole like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The same day they filed a mass complaint against President Trump "attempting to stifle their free speech", CNN and MSNBC filed complaints against InfoWars.com, to stifle Alex Jones's free speech. MSM are true nutjobs.

Leftists can't fool the people anymore with their lies, so they just silence and censor.

Authoritarian douche-bags.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join