It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Jury Sent Home Scared

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just tried it, don't do it. Anderson Vanderbilt is at my door already

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really...Haven't heard that before. Totally believe it though.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wait till the world sees the CRIMES commited by CNN in 2016 and 2017.

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: ausername

I could see that. They applaud Ponderosa or whatever her name is for breaking her NDA, but want's innocent people doxxed

Remember when CNN doxed the 15 year old kid for making silly memes about CNN?

So, they've proven they can and will do it.

If you were on this jury what would you be thinking?

link   
There is a term for jury intimidation in this manner....Mistrial. Manafort goes free and clear... Way to go CNN.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

as someone who was pro trump and has shift more center the last few months I never understood why manafort was being defended by anyone

is it warranted?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The President says Manafort is a good guy. I know lots of good guys who have cheated on their taxes....including yours truly.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I do, no limits to their low's. I would want to make CNN happy and that's their thinking.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Again, this is not about Manafort, it is about CNN intimidating the jury by basically saying find him guilty or we will publish your names and addresses, if you can't see that that is wrong on so many levels than our system, our country, is done.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nothing new, Media always asks for juror info, always denied.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
There is a term for jury intimidation in this manner....Mistrial. Manafort goes free and clear... Way to go CNN.

That explains the unexpected 5 hour trial delay last Wednesday. Credible threats received.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I wouldn't defend him, But I would question how their going about this process. which in turn could be viewed as defending Manafort I suppose.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

They have yes, but never in a political climate such as this. Very Dangerous

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Sabrechucker

as someone who was pro trump and has shift more center the last few months I never understood why manafort was being defended by anyone

is it warranted?

If Manafort is guilty, and I think he is, then he should be punished.

But to place an ideological slant on the trial and outcome is something for Banana Republics.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Again, this is not about Manafort, it is about CNN intimidating the jury by basically saying find him guilty or we will publish your names and addresses, if you can't see that that is wrong on so many levels than our system, our country, is done.

Pure "Mafia" style intimidation

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What was the "Official story on the delay?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
“Publicly outing the names and home addresses of jurors is considered ethically questionable, as outlined in this guidance sheet on the topic from the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press.”

How can you have a fair trial with this crap going on???

How can you have a fair trial when these jurors were not even sequestered and the trial is talked about everywhere? That said I don't agree with publishing the names of jurors.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

been done for a while

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yet here you are doing the exact same thing except in the opposite direction. Be the change you want to see, don't just do things in spite of others. Be the example you expect others to be, otherwise you're just being just as much of a hypocrite as those you cry about.
edit on 8/18/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yet here you are doing the exact same thing except in the opposite direction. Be the change you want to see, don't just do things in spite of others. Be the example you expect others to be, otherwise you're just being just as much of a hypocrite as those you cry about.

WHY IN THE PURPLE #### SHOULD I TAKE THE HIGH ROAD WHEN I'M THE ONLY IDIOT ON IT???????????????

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join