It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Jury Sent Home Scared

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

ya they're giving us all plenty to talk about aren't they?? great timing by the way, the verdict comes in just as cohen is in court.
maybe we should watch the next few days and see what happens that they don't want us to notice?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

LOL!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Michael Cohen not pau l manafort.
It's just a helluva day for the department of justice as a whole.
Circuit court N.Y.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
These convictions for old crimes are a good omen. People are saying that what Hillary did was too long ago. Not true and today proves it!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Cohen says he was directed by a candidate to violate campaign finance laws.
Oooooo...

Easy talk when nobody has to prove anything.

Part of the Strategy.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The tweets tomorrow morning will be epic.
He has a rally tonight doesn't he? Must see T.V. LOL.
edit on 8212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's funny?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmm. Who's the bigger crook. Who is the best liar.
Decisions decisions...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I just don't get into listening to him at his rallies. I can only take so much of that alternate reality that he is trying to push on us all before I feel I am gonna implode or something.

maybe if I made an audeo tape of guiliani's truth isn't truth mantra to play a few hours before his rally came on tv my brain might be mushy enough to take his nonsense. (and yes, I am aware that I spelled it wrong, just the guy ain't worth my time to check and see how it's spelled!!)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That is now been proven. careful what you wish for

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The very first section of the CNN article breaking on CNN.com
Where's the relief that this bad man Manafort will be held accountable??

Trump says he feels very badly for Paul Manafort
Deplaning in West Virginia ahead of tonight's rally, President Trump praised his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort as a "good man" and attacked special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation as "witch hunt" and a "disgrace."
www.cnn.com...

-----

1 hr 4 min ago
The jury has been excused and discouraged from talking to the press
From CNN's Marshall Cohen

Bill Hennessy
Judge T.S. Ellis has just excused the Manafort jury.

Ellis encouraged the jury not to talk to the press but did not bar them from doing so.

(probably for concern's of safety)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Too bad no one is looking anymore since they never find anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Too bad no one is looking anymore since they never find anything.

Oh thats going to be later when a SC is appointed to use all of Muellers collected evidence against him.

Legally speaking though,Trump wont pardon Cohen but he might manafort. COhen was too stupid to realize that using your personal funds to donate to your own campaign exspenses is OK and legal. Those 2 pay offs are considered campaign contributions right so where is the crime?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Their is no crime, Some people see slander as a victory

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So doxing CNN employees is bad.

But doxing jurors in a trial that the MSM has a partisan interest in, is good.

I think we need to dox CNN.

*Poof pro data doxxer genie appears*

Lol funny you should say that. Just got off an online meeting discussing that very notion.

I think it's a wonderful idea lol. I've actually been pushing for support amongst the anon community since they doxxed that kid over a wrestling video edit.

But to try to gain information on a GJ to possibly bribe or intimidate in order to influence their Judgement.... Now that's criminal hahahehehe!

Consider it done cowboy.
Even if the Bureau resists my ruling of this as a valid goal worth spending resources on I will do it myself. And they will fall in when they see how I intend to release that information to effect a response from the public.

Expect results by mid to late October at the latest.

But consider it done. It is after all, not illegal if the information is gained by legal means, and posted for "Educational Purpose"

The only limit to this option is the sites they will approve a posting to, so as to avoid any accusations of inciting harm.

But after 10 years of spotlighting others with their gaslight modus operandi maybe they will learn to respect truth in journalism after they too know what heat the spotlight brings hah!

Consider it done DB

But you better buy some earplugs cause once "We" finish the channels on your cable box are gonna be filled with cries of victimization thats only comparable tune would be an abbatoire of retarded children....

I imagine they might want to doxx myself and associates in retaliation after we get done.

So I might just have to doxx up some "insurance" on their employees as well, which is why they call this sort of thing "Ungentlemanly Warfare"

I will also push the agenda with other anon circles, they've been wasting their time digging up Twitter pedo accounts lately, I imagine they will find this a little more fun and straightforward.
Plus worth the lulz

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join