It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Jury Sent Home Scared

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is where all the hate has led us. I continually hear the left scream and whine about, how dangerous the current administration is. Yet, once again their own hypocrisy has eluded them. 12 INNOCENT people are scared, for doing a civil service they are required to do. We have a trial that is based mostly on the same evidence Manafort was acquitted of 8 years ago. It was started under false pretenses. It is looking like Manafort might walk. So what does the everybody friendly, all peace pipes and cookies left media do. Well, they call for the names and addresses of the 12 INNOCENT jurors to be released. Which I'm sure was just to send them all well wishes...or the site of the next Antifa protest/staged skinny jean riot. FTR I think Manafort is a bum,no good, but this is not about Manafort it's about the 12 INNOCENT people who CNN want's the name's and addresses of released. I also firmly believe that both the left and the right, should have networks to spew their political propaganda on the American people. This I say is the deal breaker, pull the plug on this Hate filled anti-american network NOW.

www.breitbart.com...

www.politico.com...
edit on 18-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

edit on 18-8-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• +1 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
    link   
    “Publicly outing the names and home addresses of jurors is considered ethically questionable, as outlined in this guidance sheet on the topic from the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press.”

How can you have a fair trial with this crap going on???

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

I gladly go out of my way to avoid 99.999% of television anyway. I'd rather smash my large and beloved family jewels with a sledgehammer than watch most programs. And programming is a great word for it.

Pull the plug, be happier and healthier!

+36 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
    link   

CNN would dox their own mothers if it meant 15 minutes of negative airtime on Trump.

+12 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: avgguy

A fair trial is what they're afraid of

+10 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
    link   

Here is the icing on the hypocrisy cake - twitter has unleashed the kracken in the comments section......

twitter post
    edit on 18/8/2018 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Ouch man! I don't like them either. But, I hate my Hunting gear less

+37 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sublimecraft

So doxing CNN employees is bad.

But doxing jurors in a trial that the MSM has a partisan interest in, is good.

I think we need to dox CNN.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
    link   
    a reply to: DBCowboy

They would. I know it's a heavy term but, When are they declared an enemy of the state? I'd like someone to name 1 thing (that's true) they have done or said that hasn't hurt the US in the last 2 years.

+11 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
    link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So doxing CNN employees is bad.

But doxing jurors in a trial that the MSM has a partisan interest in, is good.

I think we need to dox CNN.

how does that saying go...'equality feels like oppression when you're used to privilege'...or something along those lines.

+5 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

Most of the media is just the press spokesmen for the leftist arm of the DNC.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:16 PM
    link   
    why is anyone in the Trump camp sticking up for this guy anyway?

+2 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:16 PM
    link   

It may be an urban legend, but I'm not going to try it.

If you say CNN 3 times in front of a mirror, you get immediately doxxed.

edit on 18-8-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
    link   
    CNN employee's are working willingly. Juror's are not

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
    link   

originally posted by: avgguy
    “Publicly outing the names and home addresses of jurors is considered ethically questionable, as outlined in this guidance sheet on the topic from the Reporter’s Committee for Freedom of the Press.”

How can you have a fair trial with this crap going on???

There are no fair trials in Amerika. Arrests are followed up with media releasing pictures of the suspect and the charges against them! instantly guilty as portrayed by the media. Instant tar and feathering in the electronic village of the media!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:19 PM
    link   
    What would CNN do?

You can almost see them airing the names, with photos of the jurors, their addresses and photos of their homes. If they don't get the verdict they want?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
    link   
    a reply to: toysforadults

Good question. I don't know if their really defending him. I think it's more of how we got to this point legally in the first place.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
    link   
    a reply to: ausername

I could see that. They applaud Ponderosa or whatever her name is for breaking her NDA, but want's innocent people doxxed

+9 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: toysforadults

It has nothing to do with Manafort, it has to do with the disgusting actions of the media and the left to try and intimidate jurors , which is illegal by the way

+4 more 
    posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
    link   

Cnn tried to find and theaten Electoral College delegates after Trump beat Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join