It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel....his writings yep prophecy were for time near and clear till what he called end times

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Stay with me now mateys.....if , and since all the short term prophecies have come true, can one individual these days of normal average station, think to imagine the end time words of truth spoken in 555 B. C. .......come true

I gotta know ladies and gents...please tell me of your conjecturings
edit on 18-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Simple ......why o hail yezz

From the movie Nothing But Trouble.......what's the matter with your brain.....oh yes is the answer
edit on 18-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Daniel says we have arrived to the end of the epoch....I'll post what the rapture might go down like

The dead who rose first like maybe at the first trump.......Stay with me now.......May walk around as in the day of Jesus rising....that what it says....about Jesus....

The believers that are alive wait for the last Trump, am I right.......

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

We get it says in the Bible a SHOUT.....then a VOICE...and somewhere in there a trumpet so

He'll call out really loud man.......HEY COME ON UP then I suppose He call your name because knows us all by name....

Scripture says God knows us by our name

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The dead rise at the last trump

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If it helps, I've already prepared an Index thread for my various Daniel threads, which have more-or-less covered the whole book. I was intending to put it up tomorrow afternoon.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Are your multiple posts just space holders? Why wouldn’t you just edit them in to the OP? Seems a little thread bare (I made a funny) to me maybe add some quotes of passages that you find to be pertinent to help pad it out some.
edit on 8/18/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i do wonder why does God have to warn man about his coming? why not surprise us...?

or why didn't God choose a better method of communication instead of texts since 99.999% of the population 5000 years ago couldn't read... i mean we're sinners yet we came up with Facebook...

he created complex solar systems and animals which are able to change their pigments and color or able to give birth via parthenogenesis....yet he chose writings as the most effective method to reach mankind...
edit on 18-8-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Padding out by steering.......coming up gradual like....Good eye, I'm a teacher

Hehe, that's why I asked a question at the end, good eye, are you in Ariz? That place is magical

tby]edit on 18-8-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So my style in these new threads is street corner talking....not stiff collar institution protocol.....hehe

Like if two construction workers were face to face sorta.....NOT a dissertation or official narrative

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I think all of biblical prophecy is in the "already but not yet" basket.

Meaning, it's already happened, and it's also not yet happened. Like the story in Revelation, with all of the persecution of Christians and woes on the earth and Fire and etc etc etc. Well, it was pretty bad in the first century for Christians, wasn't it? Many were killed by stoning, beating, decapitation. They had to flee their homes and run for their lives. And in AD 70, the entire Jerusalem temple was burned down and destroyed. So that stuff has already happened, and will happen again when Christ returns.

The homecoming of the Jews back to Israel, all of the 12 tribes. At Pentecost (after Jesus's ascension) there were representTives there in Jerusalem from every tribe. The Holy Spirit descended on them. So, God's Glory returned to Jersalem (one of the proohecies Jews have wIted for, for more than 2000 years) AND all 12 tribes were there, were home. One could argue that fulfilled the homecoming prophecy.

But then that prophecy will come true in a bigger way some future time.

Jesus said it several times about a few different things. He said "The day is coming, and is already here, that" followed by fill in the blank. He said it at least twice about different things. Maybe I'll look those up and come add them.

That's my take 😊

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i do wonder why does God have to warn man about his coming? why not surprise us...?

or why didn't God choose a better method of communication instead of texts since 99.999% of the population 5000 years ago couldn't read...

First, He WILL surprise us. Not even Jesus himself knows the hour of his return...only God does.

About the 5,000 years: the Bible isn't that old. The New Testament was written 2000 years ago. As far as th Old Teatament (the Hebrew Bible), the oldest of those books is dated around 600 BC, but there is debate about that with some contending that it's younger than that. But the Old Testament as we know it today was pretty much complete by 200 BC. But again, the oldest book was written in 600 BC.

My point is that it's ok that people couldn't read 5,000 years ago, because the bible wasn't in its first complete form (Old Testament) until 2200 years ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Anyone trying to bring someone to Jesus, the weight of all the world, would not speak like this.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No. That's not right at all. Try 1600 bc. You're actually 1000 years off. Jeez dude. What a bad representation of us believers

edit on 18-8-2018 by Toolman18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

And He chose mankind with all its faults to share the message, didn't seem very wise to me either

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: odzeandennz

or why didn't God choose a better method of communication instead of texts since 99.999% of the population 5000 years ago couldn't read...

First, He WILL surprise us. Not even Jesus himself knows the hour of his return...only God does.

About the 5,000 years: the Bible isn't that old. The New Testament was written 2000 years ago. As far as th Old Teatament (the Hebrew Bible), the oldest of those books is dated around 600 BC, but there is debate about that with some contending that it's younger than that. But the Old Testament as we know it today was pretty much complete by 200 BC. But again, the oldest book was written in 600 BC.

My point is that it's ok that people couldn't read 5,000 years ago, because the bible wasn't in its first complete form (Old Testament) until 2200 years ago.

Hey there....Did you know Jesus was talking about the final battle, not the rapture....

Paul said the mystery was revealed to him.....and we would know the time and to encourage one another....cool huh

Then He commands all to teach this fact of different times in Scri9ture.....in 2Tim2:15......study to find yourself approved by God, a worker that need not be ashamed, a bike to rightly divide the word of truth

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It turns out you're right but let me give you the reason why. I'm sure you know of the 70 weeks prophecy and how it's broken down into 7, 62, and 1 weeks. Now here's why the single week is all by itself.

In the book of Hosea there is the day of Jezreel prophecy. It predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a long term Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by the day of Jezreel. Where Judah and Israel was to be restored to their former glory similar to what they experienced with King David and Solomon.

Now the kicker is Hosea 6 verses 1 through 3. The time line for the day of Jezreel was supposed to be 3 days in the presence of the Lord. 2 days being torn down and destroyed and the 3rd day being restored. But since those days are in the presence of the Lord according to 2nd Peter 3-8 and Psalms 90 those days are 1000 year periods of time. The curse is supposed to be 2000 years long. We are currently very close to the end of the curse.

So to answer the question "What is the last days?" The 3 days of the day of Jezreel and the 1 week of Daniel 9 are the last days. When the curse ends and the day of Jezreel starts.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Ntech....love that....rereading.....love it bro

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's the line I wanted to get out to my sister's and brothers.......huge

FRIGGIN HUGE...a command to go and be ministers and stewards of his mysteries of God revealed to Him by Jesus and not from man....1COR4.....take it from there....only two verses....ya gotta read that one.....if you're a minister........

1COR4:1-2

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Then Paul commands all to be faithful in preaching and telling others of his mysteries

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join