It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claiming to be deputy arrested at Sacramento Int’l Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
a reply to: Kandinsky

Kinda already done although there may be a flick closer to what IIB was talking about, more elaborate. For the life of me I cannot remember the title or who the heck was in it but they pulled a caper and left one guy in a fake room they built then he just walked out the next day as a cleaning guy or something.

Don't worry, Hollywood is already making the all female version of that movie. And if you don't like it, you're a sexist.

And can't you just buy uniforms on eBay or some other sites? It doesn't seem impossible to acquire an official uniform. What with the dark web and all. Hell, I'm sure my dad still has his old sac county sherrifs uniforms and badge still.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Whatever his deal is, he didn't do enough research.
He got caught because his uniform devals weren't in the right spots.

They set his bail at a million though, because he had done guns back home. Can't really get away with that in cali!
The police fetish is weird, though.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

WOW...that IS bizzarro!

How much you wanna' bet this whole thing just disappears? Something is definitely up with this story! That's just too bizarre to not have more to it. CIA, organized crime...something.

Sorry FCL, this is Sacramento.

Trust me, lived in and around here all my life; this incident will disappear because the guy is/was just a wannabe.

Interesting stuff just doesn’t happen around here. LOL!

(OK, so they just arrested a guy for being associated with ISIS who had been living here for years after murdering a Syrian military officer)

No biggie.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Inside Man

Great movie, just watched it last night.

I don't know what that guy was doing, but it's highly suspicious.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

His last name was Beaver, okay that explains it.

Figures. Well- Leave it to Beaver to pull a stunt like that...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

What crisis actors?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thov420

Man I don't know if that is it or not. I'd like to think I'd remember a flick with all those people in it but man I just cannot remember the flick except that premise.

I've got to figure this out, it's so gonna drive me mad.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

So, a duty belt, a Glock pistol, four extended capacity magazines, a taser, what appears to have been a genuine, complete Sacramento County Sheriff's Deputy uniform, as well as a vehicle modified to appear to have police issue, dash mounted strobe lights?

If this was simply someone playing dress up, that is one expensive costume and props bill. I do not even know where to start thinking about how he got the full uniform, although I wonder whether it is the current model, or whether it is an old, genuine set. Retired uniforms are easier to get a hold of than current ones, one would assume. Wherever that came from, you have to assume he either paid a decent sum for it, or had to do something sneaky to get it. However this Beaver fellow came about that uniform, you have to imagine it either cost a fair sum of money, or an awful lot of effort, perhaps even a bit of both.

He also had a Glock and a taser, and although it is possible to purchase more expensive weapons, a Glock is not the first thing that comes to mind, when someone says "cheap pistol". Tasers are not exactly something that one impulse buys either, unless they happen to have either a fantastical sum of money, or absolutely no ability to prioritise effectively. Add to the cost of the previously mentioned items, the cost of the dashboard light array in the car, and we could be looking at at least a couple of thousand dollars in "props" alone.

I have known some dedicated cosplayers in my time, but I have never known anyone who goes to the extremes this individual did. It certainly does not seem like something that a person would do just for fun, or rather, thats one expensive, not to mention risky hobby to get into.

Of course, being an American, the fact that the fellow had a fairly decent collection of weapons at his home means nothing and cannot be used to paint a picture of the man, because American households are often armed, and it should not be thought of as part of a mark against his name, or an indicator of anything in particular, unless there is additional context, like some kind of manifesto, or some kind of indicator otherwise that there are nefarious intentions afoot.

However, the sheer amount of money and effort gone to by this man to appear for all the world as if he is a sheriff's deputy, is concerning. Realistically speaking, all larks about cosplaying aside, this smacks of someone getting ready to either perform or take part in some kind of criminal conspiracy, a heist or a hit of some kind, and a well funded one as well. One wonders whether whatever was supposed to happen has happened, or whether the capture of this Beaver fellow as a fraud has put off the other conspirators, if there are any.

There must be more to this than we are hearing currently, and I would love to know what it is!

Added to the cost of the LED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join