It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ADAM Research Project's Latest Video With DeLonge And Elizondo 08/14/2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would say what these guys at TTSA are shooting for is a reality show on the lines of Ancient Astronauts.

That would more than pay off TDL’s debts and again spread the disinformation they want to continue to spread amongst the UFO community

Great link from mm that exposes
all this stuff in a few minutes

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
MM deserves a Pulitzer Prize for exposing this scam. I'm somewhat serious in saying this and it would give ATS a big boost.

Anyway, on a related matter that illustrates how easy it is to scam the population...I would recommend a book called Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup-- the thrilling story of Elizabeth Holmes—realting the saga about a company that supposed to have invented a new way to do multi blood tests merely from a prick to the skin who tricked big shots like Henry Kissinger, George Shultz, Rupert Murdock, Larry Ellison, the heads of Safeway stores and Walgreens, General Mattis and many more super big shots out of billions of dollars!

The point is that if these guys can be scammed for almost 15 years by a young woman not even 30, just imagine how simple it is to scam a population of innocents who have faith in UFOlogy.

Somebody might call TTSA Bad Space

edit on 20-8-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't take any credit for exposing this. All I did was read what TTSA actually are about from their legal filings and point this out.

TTSA have basically done a conjuring trick. They preach to the already converted by telling them they are studying UFOs for the public good. But...

In all their official filings that are legally binding they mention nothing about UFOs. But when they talk to George Knapp (do they talk to anyone else?) things are all about the UFO/UAP subject and the good work they are doing releasing de-classified videos from the Pentagon and top secret memos. When in fact the Pentagon have never confirmed those videos were even classified. The documents appear to be 'drafts' that belong to TTSA (or BAASS) not the Pentagon.

Zondo has said he still retains his top secret clearances despite having resigned (or was it retired?) from the military. If he still retains those clearances then we must ask why?

I'd like to know what the OP thinks about TTSA now. I am not making any of this up. It's all in plain sight. But maybe some people just can't see it?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, I admit that I didn't do any real digging into TTSA and I should've, instead of taking everything at face value. SHAME ON ME. I'm not one who makes excuses for my mistakes...I OWN them. You did a very credible and outstanding job uncovering the BS behind TTSA. This is nothing more than a well designed marketing campaign,designed to generate publicity and make certain people $$$$. I'm curious if you think these people are somehow linked to Bigelow Aerospace.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Perhaps it's time for DeLonge to cover a Sam Cooke number...

'Don't know much about Ufology,
Don't know much High Strangeness History,
Don't know much about Science Books,
Don't even know how a Hot Dog cooks,

All I know is that Luis loves you,
If 200 bucks makes me love you too,
What a wonderful scam this could be'

My remaining 5% doubt may have just left the building.

Poor George. Has Knapp been caught napping, or has Don Elizondo made him an offer he couldn't refuse? After all, who wants to wake up with a giant wolf's head on their pillow?
edit on 21-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: Added stuff

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Well, I admit that I didn't do any real digging into TTSA and I should've, instead of taking everything at face value. SHAME ON ME. I'm not one who makes excuses for my mistakes...I OWN them. You did a very credible and outstanding job uncovering the BS behind TTSA. This is nothing more than a well designed marketing campaign,designed to generate publicity and make certain people $$$$. I'm curious if you think these people are somehow linked to Bigelow Aerospace.

Congratulations on your honesty.

But it’s a little more than a money scam, IMO. They also want to spread disinformation about UFOlogy.

It’s a disinformation upgrade

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: shawmanfromny

ADAM Research Project ?
Sounds a bit Bioshocky to me.

I thought of George Adamski.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Would look good all of that on a T. Shirt.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No mm of course I’m being a bit hyperbolic but you do offer an exemplary action of just how--in our modern world of massive deceptions going about--one should soberly and critically view something like TTSA and any kind of group that expresses that they are involved in any complex science or phenomenon they claim to be expert in, in any field such as the one I brought up about blood, for example.

In our world we have ongoing scams that are very successful, I know of one right now I won’t mention keeping this away from politics.

But the human endeavor to seek the strange, the different, the lofty, or even the pedestrian search for political nirvana, should always be eyed critically and very cautiously.

Notwithstanding that, albeit, we do know you’re a serious and intelligent skeptic on UFOlogy, and therefore that is an inducement for you to delve critically into this affair( unlike those too inclined too credulity) nevertheless, you’re input has been invaluable.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Would look good all of that on a T. Shirt.

And having seen how poor Zondo has to wear the same gear all the time. That's a good idea.

Anyone want to start a "Go Clothe Lue" fundraiser? Then we can get some made and send one on to him.

edit on 21/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Seeing as BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies) were handed the contract that appeared to have spawned AATIP then there is no doubt there are links back to Bigelow. However Bob Bigelow seems to have decided to keep a distance from the whole TTSA show. Probably because he has a serious space business to run and it seems his curiosity has already been satisfied.

There was an early phase to all of this around 3 years ago when Tom DeLonge was saying anything that came into his head on radio talk shows. Things began to change once the Wikileaks revealed some of his collaborators.

The next phase was the empty venue launch of TTSA. DeLonge was silenced after a particularly off the wall interview with Joe Rogan.

Then Zondo became de facto spokesman. He's much better at it for sure. After the NY Times expose we've been drip fed little teasers and tidbits. I honestly believe the cash grab part is to pay DeLonge's debts off and allow him to expand further his 'entertainment businesses'. That, plus pump money into Puthoff's Earthtech company. Possibly because other funding has dried up.

However there is something DeLonge has said numerous times. He's changed the details of the who and where it was said but the message hasn't. So I suspect this is more than a money grab. There seems to be some ploy to tease the Pentagon and/or the US Congress into action. What that may be I can only speculate about it. It could be to force them to release information that people on the TTSA board know is locked away in black projects. That would then mean they could utilise this for their own purposes. This I believe would represent the game changer. At the moment the game is still being played.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

However there is something DeLonge has said numerous times. He's changed the details of the who and where it was said but the message hasn't. So I suspect this is more than a money grab. There seems to be some ploy to tease the Pentagon and/or the US Congress into action. What that may be I can only speculate about it. It could be to force them to release information that people on the TTSA board know is locked away in black projects. That would then mean they could utilise this for their own purposes. This I believe would represent the game changer. At the moment the game is still being played.

One reason why my remaining 5% doubt hasn't FULLY left the building yet - just one foot dangling outside.

BTW, MM, what are your general thoughts on Knapp and how he has reacted to TTSA? Sorry if you'd be repeating yourself (me being a newbie 'n' all), but personally he remains one of the few relatively reliable folks left in Ufology. Until recently I never knew the current era was such a manure-filled scene of childish in-fighting. Eg, I read 'The Halt Perspective' a few weeks ago, which only added to my shock at the bitching within the Rendlesham case; when I realised the author (evidently without a proofreader) John Hanson had dedicated an entire chunk of that behemoth to this nonsense - and even tried to extend it - I almost regretted buying the book/doorstop.

(I'm toying with dedicating a thread to this somewhat unusual book with an in-depth analysis of its pros and more troubling cons; I need to warm up and build my confidence, though.)

But George? Bless 'im. I just look at George and wanna cuddle the guy, you know?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There is Halt book 2 to come. I would get started.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No leave that foot dangling or at least dip an occasional toe in the poisoned waters. You can always disinfect it later if this all turns to crap. But there are few moves left in this game before it will be concluded.

As for George Knapp when it comes to TTSA he appears to have a blind spot. Maybe TTSA pay for promo pieces and he's only allowed to ask certain questions. But what was strange was he also went on the attack against social media internet nitpickers, naysayers in a particular interview on C2C AM. Even claiming these critics were doing it because 'they' don't control the narrative. Oh the irony.

You can check out a chunk of it below:

I commented about that here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read the rest of that page you'll understand all the jokes about Zondo (and others) not changing their clothes.

Don't think we take this all deadly seriously!

I will also qualify that by saying I still hold George in high esteem for his past 30+ years. He's been prepared to stick his neck out there in a crazy subject as a professional journalist. I even have a soft spot for Zondo. He's another guy sticking his neck out and obviously told he can't talk about certain things. That takes some bollocks!

edit on 21/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, MM, including the bizarre clothing of Don Elizondo. Words fail me there. (BTW, I forgot to thank you for that excellent earlier pic!)

Re Knapp's sniping at other perceived snipers, it does seem out of character, even though he doesn't possess a carefully carved 'character' himself. On the 'Coast To Coast' show I occasionally listen to, he's refreshingly laid back and genuinely humorous, along the lines of:

"Hey, I'm just George! I believe in SQUAT except that my own reality may be threatened, so pull up a sleeping bag, pour a jug of Jack, nibble a chip, and take the blue or red pill as we try and crack this Ufology nut in a sea of nuts! Yehawww."

Or something like that.

I have the Skinwalker doc on pre-order for 9/11. Recent footage from the third scientific study and George's own scattered teasers for the film leave me very curious indeed, especially considering the ranch's apparent underlying importance within the whole AATIP saga. I tend to mentally divorce the ranch from TTSA despite shared cast members such as Dr Eric Davis (who alleges the ranch 'Trickster' followed him home, and claims he witnessed dark inhuman manifestations whilst on a NIDS patrol).

I'm not usually hyped for anything these days, but I'll be pulling up a sleeping bag, pouring a jug of Jack, etc... I'm game for a ghost-ride, and Corbell's unusually calm (sometimes a bit TOO calm?), carefully delivered style of documentary film-making should set it apart from the usual hyperbolic guff out there.

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

There is Halt book 2 to come. I would get started.

Really??? I'm genuinely amazed.

I can't work out what has happened since 2016 to warrant it, unless it's a continuation of Hanson's dreary personal dispute with others in the field, which nearly killed off the first book for me.

I thought Halt had vowed to cash in his chips and wash his hands of this case forever. However - as someone warned me when I joined ATS - once in this field, you're NEVER out of it. Especially if there's a lighthouse nearby. (Not a cue for Mr Ridpath to post a reply.)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The Ufologists who don’t jump on this bandwagon are likely sincere seekers of truth. The ones jumping in this pile of BS are not seekers of truth but want to be in on the popularity of this group’s notoriety.

They get invited to forums and conferences, wonderful, but are they looking for social contact and ego fulfillment or truth regarding UFO’s?

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yes re Halt 2.

For serious RFI discussions go here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The 'Halt Perspective' is an awful book.

For a start its packed with irrelevant sightings of lights/objects in the sky that add nothing to the Rendlesham story. About two thirds of the book (and it's not like it needs padding out) are dedicated to these irrelevant and rather mundane stories.

What's actually worse is that Halt's contributions jump all over the place. It's impossible to keep track of the chronology of the story. It even talks about people without explaining who they are until much later in the book!!!

If you want a much better researched book on the topic then try Georgina Bruni's - "You Can't Tell the People"..
edit on 22/8/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The 'Halt Perspective' is an awful book.

Just to think the Col. will be coming to a stage near you next month.

As far as the book goes I have never seen more griping re the cost involved it was ridiculous.

Your T-shirt design by the way is amazing Mirageman, just need the old cap to go with and "Bobs" your uncle.

I am still trying to wrap my mind around Tommy and the life form story! That video is a cracker.

edit on 22-8-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
'The Halt Perspective' is pretty appalling as a whole (and on second thoughts, not deserving of its own thread, so I'll shelve that naive idea).

It is a beautifully illustrated doorstop throughout - its main virtue - but ultimately a vacuous experience. Peer underneath the gloss and the badly written text beggars belief at times; I doubt Hanson can even spell "proofreader". Only Halt himself seems lucid and concise, but his contributions are limited to a dull chapter devoted to his life-story (ranging from an unremarkable childhood to - RFI aside - a pretty unremarkable career) and scattered, rather annoying little inserts throughout the book.

The endless UFO reports in the region take up most of the book, and although interesting to a point, are not the reason I bought it. The sections devoted to the RFI soap opera and associated in-fighting were childish, amateurish and most certainly not welcome. The tactic of using a chronological path for all the reports and incidences, whether RFI-related or not, is a bewildering experiment that ties itself into numerous knots which, coupled with the writing style, is often incomprehensible (as MM says, assorted characters are dropped into the narrative with no context or background).

I learned a lesson of sorts, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join