It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ADAM Research Project's Latest Video With DeLonge And Elizondo 08/14/2018

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
ADAM is an acronym for Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials. This project was set up to document and gather materials, collected from various sources, that are supposedly from UAPs – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs. To The Stars Academy will send these material samples to EarthTech International, located in Austin, TX, for extensive evaluation and testing. The video clip below was recorded in June and was released on YouTube this past Tuesday. The clip features Tom DeLonge (President and CEO of TTS Academy) and Luis Elizondo (Director of Global Security & Special Programs for TTS Academy).

Under the leadership of Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, a former Senior Advisor and Subcontractor to the Pentagon’s AATIP program (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program) and current VP of Technology for TTS Academy, EarthTech is well-positioned to head up this materials research plan.

www.youtube.com...

THE VIDEO CLIP:

Like one commentator on YouTube stated, why "release this introduction if something substantive wasn’t found?" It's like a teaser clip for the believers. I'm not sure what they have uncovered, but I find this all very interesting, especially after reading what Nick Pope stated on Twitter on August 15. For those who don't know, Nick Pope is an author and journalist. He also ran the British Government's UFO project from 1991 to 1994.

I wish @TTSAcademy every success with #TheADAMResearchProject and in particular with any isotopic ratio analysis (and other scientific tests) of any material associated with the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident. #Rendlesham #UFO #AATIP

Looks like EarthTech International may have aquired material samples from the 1980 Rendlesham Forest UFO. However, Pope believes the soil and sap samples taken by Lt. Colonel Halt are more interesting. Interesting how this all plays out in the near future.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
At least someone is willing to search and look to the possibilities without a stamp of top secret blocking the results so "whatever" will never be seen by all of us peons. I wish them luck..

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
the results are.........

watch my show to find out.

meh.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Wait, Puthoff is President & CEO of EarthTech and VP of Technology for TTSA.

Guess what the results of the "investigation" will be.

And the Circus goes on. LMAO.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

ADAM Research Project ?
Sounds a bit Bioshocky to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Hmmm...seems like some people are skeptical about the TTS Academy. I'm in favor of any company trying to disclose information on UFOs and/or UAP technologies as a "public benefit corporation." The public can be a shareholder in this company, which IMO proves they're interested in becoming a transparent business model, which strengthens the legitimacy of their research. Their aim is to prove that unidentified aerial phenomena and exotic technologies exist and apply this technology to "revolutionize the human experience." They're trying to achieve this in the public sector and are willing to inform the public of any major developments.

No, I'm not an investor in this company, however, I do approve of what they're trying to accomplish. Is this all a scam and a bunch of smoke and mirrors? Well, I think the videos that they have released so far, are very intriguing. I'm willing to wait and hope that more evidence comes out, before dismissing them as a bunch of frauds. By the way, what proof has the government offered to the public, in regards to extraterrestrial craft visiting our planet? The government has no interest in disclosing information to the public, on what it knows about UFOs and exotic technologies. Over the years, they've tried to discredit UFO sightings by hiding the truth through disinformation or intimidating witnesses. For those that scoff at Dr. Puthoff’s role in all this, let me remind you of this man's credentials. I think he's a little over qualified to be head of a "circus."

Dr. Puthoff’s professional background spans more than five decades of research at General Electric, Sperry, the National Security Agency, Stanford University and SRI International. Dr. Puthoff regularly advises NASA , the Department of Defense and intelligence communities, corporations and foundations on leading-edge technologies and future technology trends. He earned his Ph.D. from Stanford University in 1967 and won a Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement in 2017

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...-team
edit on 8/18/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I'm in favor of any company trying to disclose information on UFOs and/or UAP technologies as a "public benefit corporation."

Problem is the company in this case is likely to be the CIA If the involvement of Puthoff and others is anything to go by not to mention that dodgy picture of delonge with his CIA gift bag and stuff ... hidden in plain sight ?

In my view at best TTSA is a money making scheme at worst it's a Psyop with stuff hidden in the background.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Seems like a whole bunch of filler, spit it out already! I am not going to watch a hour long video just to get a answer I already know that could have taken 5 minutes to answer...

And the music in the video makes it seem like they are full of themselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You would think with the kind of money the 3 letters have available, they could make a promo that wasn't cheezzzzy.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Don't believe anything Nick Pope says. I honestly and truly believe he is a disinformation agent. I don't know why but I really do. He just seems to be off.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wake up and smell the deception, the money shuffling and the CIA I say. Puthoff? What has he ever done except produce paperwork since 1971?

If you've never bothered to look through my thread Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP then you really should. It's a long read. But it might just convince you that all is not as it seems.

Follow the money. TTSA is registered as a SERVICE COMPANY ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURES.

But never mind. That's just what they call it because they are really investigating UFOS.

It's called "To the Stars" what a coincidence. Vice President Hal Puthoff was into Old Father Hubbard once and then just walked away without any problems.

But never mind. TTSA are really investigating UFOS.

Tom DeLonge has loaded all the debts from his existing companies onto TTSA but he's guaranteed himself a $100k a year pay-off. Tom's debt relief and nice earner is not the end. A $600,000 loan from Our Two Dogs, Inc. A company listed as a hotdog stand has to be repaid with interest. Guess who owns that as well? Yep DeLonge

Then we have the confirmation that basically this is already Tom's Entertainment Business with no revenue streams or customers for anything outside of that realm. So risks are very high indeed.

In fact even a fully subscribed project will only raise $50m which wouldn't even 'buy' you a modern jet fighter off the shelf never mind build a spaceship as claimed.

In the extremely unlikely situation that it does reach full subscription here is how the money would be spent.

So the plan would be to spend a huge chunk of monies raised on salaries (despite the low head count), warehousing, office space, records, books and comic books and marketing.

Approximately $16.1 million towards acquisitions or strategic partnerships in the Aerospace and Science Divisions.

I am not sure what $16.1m gets you in the Aerospace and Science fields these days. But I'd suggest that established companies have a lot more cash and much deeper resources to develop aerospace projects.

If the stock flotation only raises $30m then only $9m will be allocated for the above, reducing to $1.5m if only $5m is raised.

And......

If the offering size were to be less than $5 million and above the $1 million minimum, TTS AAS would adjust its use of proceeds by reducing planned growth of employee headcount, reducing operational costs, and slowing down projects or not making investment in projects. The company is also required under the loan to Our Two Dogs, Inc. to repay 10% of the net proceeds from funds raised in this offering, up to $400,000 in this scenario.

So if the project doesn't raise $5m (and they took down the amount raised when the legal financial reporting didn't add up to that claimed on the website) then any money invested goes to paying his 'existing' team (who into their first year have so far produced a website and a couple promo video that we know of). $100k goes to Tom and $400k minimum to his Two Dogs company.

The Nimitz UFO case from 2004 was proudly announced by Chris Mellon with a huge photo behind him, a little blurred out, as he described how the tic tac UFO was spotted.

The original photo dates back to 2005 and was taken in Manchester, UK : Link and was later proven to be a party balloon.

But never mind. TTSA are really investigating UFOS. They just aren't very good at it you see.

Here is To the Stars HQ @ 1051 S. Coast Hwy 101 Suite B Encinitas, CA 92024

Follow the money......www.sec.gov...

If you can't be bothered with that. At least watch this video..it explains it simply.

Still believe it's all about TTSA investigating UFO stories?

Why did Elizondo resign then claims AATIP was a success at the recent MUFON conference.

If that all still fails to trigger any doubts about what this operation may really be about. Then just ask yourself why does Zondo never change his damned clothes.

edit on 18/8/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Is it Adam or up and at them!?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Wake up and smell the deception...

I only joined ATS early this morning after lurking a few months, and it's a privilege, MM, to finally chinwag with you after admiring your work (and the equally impressive research of many others) from afar in Lurkland. I'm an open-minded sceptic who experienced poltergeist activity 20 years ago in a relative's home that, unknown to me at the time, had an ongoing history of High Strangeness including UFOs overhead, but that's all in my obligatory intro post, so I won't plague you with threaddriftitus.

What led me down the road to ATS was the whole DeLonge/Elizondo circus and subsequent video releases late last year. As you know, the BBC reported the story without - remarkably - a single smirk between the lines, so I dug further, lurked here, and eventually your related "Road To..." thread provided the FOCUS sorely needed for the entire shebang.

Your excellent post above has the focus of a sniper rifle, virtually dismantling TTSA entirely. The pesky "Entertainment" registration had me confident it simply related to documentaries and the like, but now even that notion is drowning in a pool of absurdity despite an impressive MUFON presentation by Zondo whose "Please Like Me"-style began seducing me like the smarmy bloke from the old Cointreau ads - "Add the money spreadsheets... and the truth... melts".

But now it's all in tatters. Well, 95% in tatters. Meanwhile, the remaining 5% still provides a fading beacon of hope, but my breath won't hold for much longer at this rate. The financial wranglings are the most disturbing element so far.

Impressive digging, MM! You can probably rest on that shovel for a few days, I think, and survey the carcasses in the ditch.

edit on 19-8-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: Spellinghjfkink

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

A large part of the project seems to be to help DeLonge pay off his debts and to fund a bunch of old dudes with odd beliefs to carry on trying to prove there is something supernatural out there. They've been milking the US taxpayer for years and produced a lot of paperwork but their results have always been 'disappointing' when it comes to delivering something tangible. I suspect their well has finally dried up and they've been told they'll get no more money from the government to play with madness.

EarthTech is owned by (former $cientologist) Hal Puthoff so his company will get paid by TTSA for 'testing' bits of material and metals found by people who think they fell of a UFO. He's also Vice President of To the Stars Academy (TTS & AAS) so that's another cosy little earner embedded into the project. It also means they can control the narrative about the materials. TTSA only use a chosen couple of journalists for their longform output. Only soundbites are given to other media.

I am not making this stuff up. People can check this for themselves.

There are some very suspect things about TTSA. Their financial filings cannot be glossed over. So they might talk about UFOs all the time in their promo videos and chats with George Knapp. But their legal filings suggest something else is at work. Some of the story also seems to be about provoking the US congress into spending more of US taxpayers money on 'future threats'.

edit on 20/8/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There are some very suspect things about TTSA. Their financial filings cannot be glossed over. So they might talk about UFOs all the time in their promo videos and chats with George Knapp. But their legal filings suggest something else is at work. Some of the story also seems to be about provoking the US congress into spending more of US taxpayers money on 'future threats'.

but..but...we need trumps "Space Force" the future of the entire planet hangs in the balance.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Spot on MM, I am watching the show !

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Argh yes, the blob of Dugdales. Interesting how he acquired this from a stranger in the market.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
At least someone is willing to search and look to the possibilities without a stamp of top secret blocking the results so "whatever" will never be seen by all of us peons. I wish them luck..

Actually the Top Secret stamp takes more credibility than this Entertainment stuff.

Next thing they'll be announcing a greet & meet with the Aliens for a hundred bucks.

Figures...

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

"public benefit corporation."

Its only a corporation so whatever BS gets spewed, they wont be liable.

Once something becomes a corporation profit is the only goal to keep the corporation growing.

Public benefit corporation is just so ........ Alien.

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Wait, Puthoff is President & CEO of EarthTech and VP of Technology for TTSA.

Guess what the results of the "investigation" will be.

And the Circus goes on. LMAO.

Is that objective science? These articles analyzed by one of the Members of TTSA?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join