It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians are attacking Tampa Bay GSM network

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Everyone in town that I have managed to speak with in person that has GSM network cellular service has had no network connectivity since around 4pm. This is across various providers including but not limited to T-Mobile, metro PC's, cricket, lyca mobile, safe link and more.

Thus far I have not been in contact with anyone utilizing CDMA network; I have no clue if they are affected.

Seeing as this city is home to central command for global conquest, it is a logical conclusion that the Russians are attacking the network for some reason. I blame the Russians, but as a result we should go ahead and bomb Iran for good measure. Maybe China too, they are clearly in on it since they built all the vulnerabilities into the hardware they export.

I actually had to place my order in person and wait 😤 I usually call ahead and it's ready when I arrive. It is still down now for everyone, So thank you assholes, Russians, Iranians or chinese for attacking our GSM coverage and making me get to pop's bday an extra fifteen minutes late!

Prepare to be assimilated!!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Seeing as this city is home to central command for global conquest

What city is that again?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein
If you don't know, that's a good thing (for those of us living here Anyways.) The skyline is in my signature.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If you don't know, that's a good thing (for those of us living here Anyways.) The skyline is in my signature.

Your skyline is a death trap. Get the heck out of there while you can. Make sure you have an inflatable life raft.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I still don't know which city. I am not a skyline sort of guy. But thx for the insult, it definitely helps narrow down which city you are in, but I am still not 100% positive. Can you just tell me?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sorry, it's classified information. Not only will I never say, but you will also never find out.

I insulted you?? The only people I know of who see person attacks from their imagination are fanatic extremist liberals. Are you a donkey???

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just checked Norse and others
No incoming network attacks from any other country .(other than the usual)

Didnt do a fact check , huh ?

(I know . Shouldnt you have put this in sarcastic rants section ?)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Sorry, it's classified information. Not only will I never say, but you will also never find out.

So classified that you decided to make a thread about it? Hmmm. That is strange indeed.

I insulted you?? The only people I know of who see person attacks from their imagination are fanatic extremist liberals. Are you a donkey???

I could have taken it wrong and if so I appologize for offending you to the point you had to ask if I was a donkey. But that does make me wonder if your a jackass.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
It's my rant and i'll cry if I want too. Do you even live in Central Florida or know something who does with a gsmt service?? It literally came back online moments ago.

I was busy having fun in the pool with the family to post my mild discomfort about the phone e service in a timely manner. Im still certain it was an attack by the Russian/Iranian/Chinese Axis of evil.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Oh I am absolutely a jackass, but certainly not a liberal.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh I am absolutely a jackass, but certainly not a liberal.

lol. good.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It's my rant and i'll cry if I want too. Do you even live in Central Florida or know something who does with a gsmt service?? It literally came back online moments ago.

I was busy having fun in the pool with the family to post my mild discomfort about the phone e service in a timely manner. Im still certain it was an attack by the Russian/Iranian/Chinese Axis of evil.

"You cant be serious" and I promise I will not call you Surely

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein Central Cmmmand he could refering to Mc Dill AFAB
Located in Tampa Fla.
Not a bad place really.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Seeing as this city is home to central command for global conquest

The Bucs going to win the Super Bowl ?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I still don't know which city. I am not a skyline sort of guy. But thx for the insult, it definitely helps narrow down which city you are in, but I am still not 100% positive. Can you just tell me?

He's talking about Tampa, I used to live there. MacDill AFB, and by default because it's housed on the base, CENTCOM are there. No big secret by any means, OP is just trying to be a "funny" drama queen.

As far as cell service being down goes, oh well. Nothing new for Florida, or anywhere else. Outages happen when stuff gets worked on, cell or internet provider alike. My god, somebody like Comcast goes out for an afternoon and you'd think it was Armageddon. People need to seriously back away from the damn tech, it's getting ridiculous. Damn addicts.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Oh nooooou, Blyat! have been found! Now who will destroy the US from the shadows?

Blyat indeed

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
loll wat you actually say is that the web-security is outdated and thats to blame the russians !
ofcourse somebody will be blamed for it hihi
...a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Oh grow up. Try to be more original next time.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I always pray we do. It's possible 👽 God make it happen!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ressiv
I simply wonder why I can find news articles that report network outages in other cities this year in a simple web search, but not this outage other than comments from dedicated network monitoring sites.

Like I can find out about a dozen other outages throughout the year in various other cities, but nothing about here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join