It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald vs Donald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
In the left corner , it 's our man - Donald ' The Donkey' Tuuuusk !

And in the right corner , it's the prize-fighting newcomer , the one and only Donald 'McRonalds' T ruuuuump !!

So , this recently started showdown is still taking place when the big man Trump threatened to impose sanctions on European companies doing business with Iran as he pulled out of the Iranian nuclear deal and the Europeans didn't , because they are happy with the original deal but Trump is not . (Ask why )

Trump , threatened to impose sanctions on European companies , if they didnt go with his policy on Iran , but they have gone with the advice of Tusk ,to ignore him ... and the question is , how has this panned out after a month or so ?
We watch now whether or not the mighty mouth of Trump has a strong arm to prove it ? Does he have the balls to make Donald Tusk's Europe suffer ?
And by the way , is this all really actually a thing ? *Pinches self*
So it is !
We do wonder if McRonald can actually follow through or if it was just a slip of the lips

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

With Trump at least I know America will win..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
the bullying days are over.

threats are not the best way to get cooperation. i know this will sound silly to the cult...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Remember the Inauguration speech? "I am for the people", then the first thing he does is sign the Dakota pipeline deal (in which millions protested against).

Trump the toilet mouth, says it all

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Sanctions for all two companies making deals with Iran who have no business in the US anyways? Oh no...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

That's LAME . Reminds me of the Time I was Drunk in High School and Pissed on an Ant............
edit on 17-8-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

threats are not the best way to get cooperation. i know this will sound silly to the cult...

Yep now its the screw everyone else and MAGA days.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Then again if Europe has blocked successfully then Mr'T may have lost this round . The question then is , are they getting steroids from China ? Or is was Brexit too heavy a blow?

To be fair I sincerely hope we do never have to mourn the day that the loss of contemporary American hegemony gives way to a far less liberal , strong new technologically-authoritarian nightmare for the entire world

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
#

edit on 17-8-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yep now its the screw everyone else and MAGA days.

But Trump is weak sauce. He can't do jack **** without congressional approval and they just mock him behind his back.

Trump talks big but "all hat, no cattle" Remember "crooked Hillary" no indictments. A broken campaign promise.
edit on 17-8-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join