It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do when you are REALLY angry at someone?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am a person that rarely gets angry. I would say I'm actually a pretty happy go lucky person.

There are only a handful of people in this world even capable of making me angry (usually ones that I love the most).

This person has pushed my buttons over the years and I've just put up with it and have tried so hard to be a bigger person.
Well this person just pushed the button again, actually three times this week.
Things have transpired that just show how much this person disrespects me. I'm pretty sure this person hates themselves more than anyone.
It is just sad.

C'mon folks, what's your advice when you are seeing RED! argggg.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Stop having that person in your life.

Done.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I suck at actual resolution of personal conflict, but handling the rage? That's easy... rifle range time. Shoot a big bore until the pain in your shoulder neutralizes the rage in your soul.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I suck at actual resolution of personal conflict, but handling the rage? That's easy... rifle range time. Shoot a big bore until the pain in your shoulder neutralizes the rage in your soul.

I'm sure many mass killers used that same relief tactic, at first.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes you get it. I don't want this person out of my life. They are old and have very little time left anyways.
Just tired of putting up with the BS.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Have you told them how you feel?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yes you get it. I don't want this person out of my life. They are old and have very little time left anyways.
Just tired of putting up with the BS.

There is your answer JAGStorm . Patience combined with forgiveness for an elderly person will help you deal with the anger. You’ll feel better for forgiving ,after she or he is gone. Hang in there 😊

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

oh wow, 40 years is a long time to be friends with someone. People do change, some for the better some for the worse.
Sometimes it take many years to see people as they truly are.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Laugh at them.
They hate that.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You get the Red Forman Award of the Day for that type of comment.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I’m sure Capt ‘Murica isn’t about to go unload on some innocents, but I did read his “rifle range time” — at first — as “rifle rage time”...maybe it’s me, but your reply is lacking in tact. But hey, different strokes for different folks. You do you. Just don’t do mass killer

edit on 17-8-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: ‘Murica

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

No.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
There are usually 3 sides to every story. Your's, their's and the truth. Have you done something to deserve it?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I have told them numerous times, so so so many times until I'm blue in the face.
I'm mad at myself for letting them get me angry. I understand how people get so cold and heartless, some people
drive them to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I understand how people get so cold and heartless, some people
drive them to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I express myself the same as I do on ATS.
Don't like what I have to say then argue your point and we'll see how it pans out.
If defensive violence is required then so be it, I'm more than happy to defend myself while conforming to reasonable force laws in the UK, done it many times in life.
I won't fight over a disagreement, but I'll fight for the right to disagree, every time.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I really don't think i've done anything to deserve this except being a kind person. It sucks.
This person has pretty much driven every person out of their lives (all relatives and all friends, shoot even their enemies don't want to play).

I'm literally the last woman standing. I'm pretty stubborn and like to see that people have good in them and I'll put up with a lot of stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's rare for me, but when someone has managed to make me really angry, I have to talk with them. I never raise my voice, and I don't permit that from others. I want them to know what they've done. I talk with them about consequences. Even more rarely, a talk like this ends with me telling them to F off, that they are out of my life.

I have to deal with fearsome anger in that way in order to exorcise it. Then, after everything is said and done, I might adjourn to the Naseberry tree out back of the house from which swings a homemade 200-lb. heavy bag, and work it in very close until my arms are trembling. It is not the only time I hit the heavy bag, but on those infrequent events, the bag gets the hardest workout.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: argentusTry dealing with bitter Scots people lol, they are the worst for acting like victims!
Proper victims lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join