It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado School District goes to 4 day School week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Nah we cant go to a 4 day work week if peopke arent sacrificing their entire lives to enrich me I will crash their economy

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
honestly they aren't learning much anyway put them in the workforce, seriously let them learn real skills that matter and stop wasting everyone's time learning algebra and language arts for 20+ years

maybe they will actually learn something

I can put a measuring tape in an 8 year olds hands and teach them fractions in a few days and the school system will take 5 years to teach them basic math

Is it still like that now? Back in the 80's was the same thing. I didn't learn anything in those Math classes I took for 5 years except how to add, subtract, times and divide. Didn't need all the other stuff at all and I learnt a whole lot more since I left. It's a total waste of school time, would be better off replacing it with creative studies like Art and Drama. If i recall correctly when I was at school, art and drama only took up 1 hour each per week, something like that. People don't want us to be creative!

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Duct tape.

Yeah, you just gotta remember to poke a little breathing hole in the one you put over their mouths.

Or not....

No you don't...

Unless it's some Masonic thing to duct tape noses too!

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
No you don't...

Unless it's some Masonic thing to duct tape noses too!

It is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join