It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Mone blasts ‘SNP moron’ MP after criticism of daughter’s reality TV stint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I have quite a few mates who are Glasgow born and bred - all good lads.
I go to Glasgow quite regularly, usually round about three or four times a year.

Glasgow is a great city with great people.

And as with most places, particularly big cities, there are 'good' and 'bad' areas.
Never been to a city where its been any different.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

We're swamped with crap reality TV shows.
If you don't like it simply don't watch.

It's not hard.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
They're all bull# programmes anyway, I know a girl on a 'reality' show and see her in the tabloids all the time, she's nothing like the image she portrays on TV, I can't stand her to be honest, fake and full of #.
I was working in Bradford recently and the 'rough' part was the only place I actually felt safe, decent people, well full of crooks, but not robbing granny's type crooks if you know what I mean.
The areas I felt most unsafe were where me and my mate were the only non-Muslim blokes who didn't have their pyjama's on in the day...two blokes spat on the ground in front of us as we walked past, we didn't respond, especially as everyone else was giving us evils.

Nope, give me a rough estate with old school crooks anyday, but you can keep the smackheads and violent drunks thanks.

I think the OP is so outraged because of the classic anger that Scotland has somehow been screwed over by London compared to the rest of the UK. I think he needs to leave Scotland for a day or two and see how screwed over the rest of England has been and then start whining.
Scotland has had, and continues to have, more central government funding per capita than any other part of Great Britain yet still they bleat that it is the fault of London for their addiction rates and violence.
Power has been devolved for years now aside from military defence and national benefit rates so any problems up there are the sole fault of Scottish politicians and the Scottish people.
I say stop whining and take responsibility for your country because the constant blame culture is really getting tiresome for folk who don't have the same investment in their communities.

<< 1   >>

join