It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama officer shot, killed sovereign citizen; video released

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It's such a sad situation.

It could all have been avoided if he had just showed the cops his id

Everyone on this site needs to realize that when a cop asks you to show your id, if you choose not to comply the situation could very well escalate.

Is it worth your life to not show your DL to a cop?

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

Everyone on this site needs to realize that when a cop asks you to show your id, if you choose not to comply the situation could very well escalate.

Show me your papers...

That is not what America is about...you are not required to show ID unless you are driving etc doing something required an ID. Dammit people thing called the Constitution...lol
edit on 18-8-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero I understand your point. I am not stupid.

However, if you feel that it's worth your life to resist showing your drivers license to a cop then go right ahead.

If you show your idea and are outraged about being asked for it, hire a lawyer and sue the police department. I don't think it's worth my life to resist the police whether or not the request is legal. You can resist through the courts

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

It won't remind any knuckled about anything, the knuckleheads do not pay the award, they will learn nothing, and carry on just about the same.

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: notsure1

Normally I'd give the LEOs the benefit of the doubt since we only see about 10 seconds worth of video. But damn man. That woman cop not only shot and killed without prejudice, but didn't pay an ounce of attention to the back stop. Over penetration could have put more lives at risk. She needs to go down for murder.

We are talking about the one in white right???? Sure as hell doesn't look like a cop to me, but most likely the dipsnip who worked at the shelter to call the cops.

I know my vision isn't good, but it looked to me like she grabbed the gun out of the cops hand and notice how after she shot the dude she immediately dropped the weapon as if she never fired one EVER.

Nope...The female in white appears to have put one end of a set of cuffs on the guy...The murdering female was standing behind the other thug in blue...You can watch her transfer a taser from her right hand to her left hand...You can then see her pull her gun and reach around the blimp disguised as a cop, put the gun into the man's stomach and murder him, while the one in white was still holding his arm...

Oh please, let me be on the jury...

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There needs to be a civil war or this will continue

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1>>> I picked up a stray female pitbull some loser dropped off after having bred it. I love dogs but pitbulls.... not so much. It was friendly and I felt sorry for it and took it to a local shelter and had to give my ID, no problem. But this case while the guy did share some blame( he sounded stupid, honestly) that lady cop's actions were completely ridiculous and she needs to be charged with manslaughter. Its a case of unfit officers wearing a uniform and a badge, be they male or female.

(post by Godstuff removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77

You cannot escape a determined armed assault kidnapping and murder.....and you cannot escape your name either.....there is no support forthcoming other than from the thin blue line and we now enjoy it when those idiots bark out loud now SO WE CAN ID THEM and know who and what they are....LMAO....

This could have all been avoided had there been a real Police officer at the scene....not 3 criminals....We The People are coming for justice from every single one of the criminals we see online wearing police uniforms or otherwise......some may think its cute and they are now warm and smarmy because these people haven't been charged yet.....tthose people make me want to vomit.....chronic abuse of power is anti-humanitarian in nature.

I have stood with other citizens and videoed Police in my own community in Canada making several illegal arrests and have yelled out loud along with 20+ others AT THE POLICE TO REMIND THEM WE WERE ALL WATCHING and we LISTED THE THINGS THEY COULD NOT DO ON A PLAY BY PLAY BASIS and within 5 minutes there were 15 Cops on site....they made some kind of Thin Blue Line Criminally focused plea for help on their radios....MAYBE THEY WERE PLANNING TO SHOOT US ALL IF WE INTERVENED...maybe they needed more guns on scene in case WE THE PEOPLE threatened them.....cowards criminals ....once a Supervisor showed up and realised what was happening the real comedy began as he tried to talk down 20+ people who had just watched his 20 something officers beat up and abuse and illegally detain innocent people.....people were already on the phone with THEIR OWN LAWYERS AS THIS WAS HAPPENING.....this is how bad things have gotten how rotten and out of control law enforcement SOP has gotten....in America Trump is removing Judges and other impediments that have supported The Thin Blue Line in his Country...at least he IS WORKING ON IT....in Canada we have NO HOPE......the crimes against the People are endemic and out of control ...but we have long freaking memories of the WHO behind the what....nobody is a Butcher Baker or Candlestick Maker forever......and I have seen paranoid evil ex-cops who lived in fear after they were retired early for the things they had done to people whle they were on the job...yes they move away from their communities....they DO NOT RETIRE COMFORTABLY WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITIES.... all hail the internet...so go ahead and abuse and hurt and murder...we are ALL WATCHING AND WE KNOW WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE....we ARE YOUR COMMUNITY AND NOW WE CAN SEE WHO AND WHAT YOU REALLY ARE FOREVER....NO GOING BACK WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR LEGAL TEAM OR YOUR CROOKED JUDGES OR YOUR UNION LAWYERS AND YOU STRESS LEAVE BS.

Poster...glad to see what side of the fence you sit on...and you know mine....it is what it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godstuff
Yes that is murder 100%. They need to be hung by the neck publicly

[/quot

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Normally I'd give the LEOs the benefit of the doubt since we only see about 10 seconds worth of video. But damn man. That woman cop not only shot and killed without prejudice, but didn't pay an ounce of attention to the back stop. Over penetration could have put more lives at risk. She needs to go down for murder.

We are talking about the one in white right???? Sure as hell doesn't look like a cop to me, but most likely the dipsnip who worked at the shelter to call the cops.

I know my vision isn't good, but it looked to me like she grabbed the gun out of the cops hand and notice how after she shot the dude she immediately dropped the weapon as if she never fired one EVER.

Nope...The female in white appears to have put one end of a set of cuffs on the guy...The murdering female was standing behind the other thug in blue...You can watch her transfer a taser from her right hand to her left hand...You can then see her pull her gun and reach around the blimp disguised as a cop, put the gun into the man's stomach and murder him, while the one in white was still holding his arm...

Oh please, let me be on the jury...

Forget being on the Jury....the game is rigged and they WILL NEVER MAKE IT INTO A COURTROOM.....send this link to Trump...put it on social media...YOU HAVE TO ACT...how many people have you talked to about this....how many have SEEN THE MURDER WITH THEIR OWN EYES....seen the man holding the puppy with his family there....then watched the cold blooded murder...you couldn't see this on a street in war-torn Somalia or Afghanistan but you can rewind it and watch it right there in the good olde U S of A.
edit on 19-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Grand jury didnt agree with you. They brought in 12 citizens to decide. The police officers were cleared of all wrong doing. But again they would have seen more than just this one video. Apparently there was 3 of them and they had eye witness testimonies from witnesses.

Us trying to pass judgement off one video isnt enough information to know what occurred. This guy also called in a threat to kidnap children and also made a reference for doing something like sandy hook shootings. He made terrorist threats to the city so i can only imagine what he said to the officer before the other one showed up. Considering the grand jury talked to 8 witnesses if they stated he made threats and she was simply waiting for backup than that could explain her fear.

I still say the female was not qualified for that job but we cannot assume she wasnt in fear for her life when he git ahold of the stun gun. The male officer didnt even know he had grabbed it from her. So she had to make a choice as to what to do risk the stun gun going off possibly taking out her or her partner or shooting him.

The more i read the more i tend to think she might have been truly scared.

Forgot wanted to add these
www.dothaneagle.com...

www.dothaneagle.com... 2420-11e5-8542-9f3c4098ecdd.html
edit on 8/19/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If a past criminal history or history of questionable actions allows for this type of action then I wish enforcement would go clean out Chicago and many of the other inner city areas. Gangs, drug dealers and a percentage of police can be eliminated.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

This is horrible.

I'm just glad ATS isn't researching this guy to find pictures of him holding guns or money to justify it for once.

Or the usual excuse of he/she moved a certain way, spoke a certain way or walked forward a certain way.

Apparently any small detail is used when it comes to justification for killing a minority by LEO but a white person needs more reasons to be shot.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Was there this much outrage the last time pigs murdered a black, Mexican, Native person?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ha! Maybe not, but kicking the local coffers in the teeth for several million in damages — remember: in a civil case it’s “a preponderance of the evidence” — will warrant a house cleaning of personnel; the municipality is gonna need law enforcement services, and I’d hope that money talks, and new hires would be professionals, ensuring this doesn’t happen again. This is plain-and-simple professional malfeasance. Get some professionals and this will never happen again.

As to the thread participants: the linked article in the OP is a long but very informative read. It paints a very clear picture — it reveals the decendent’s criminal and, possibly, violent past — and given you’ve seen the video, reading it really puts everyone and everything in the proper context. Hell, it even mentions — albeit subtlety — possible bias from the magistrate that allowed for further court action w.r.t. to the legality of the murder.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

One would hope thats what would happen. Most of us have seen too many cases where an officer is in trouble and we find out he had several prior lawsuits with awards, so..I'm not super confident that anything changes, we can always hope though.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Grand jury didnt agree with you. They brought in 12 citizens to decide. The police officers were cleared of all wrong doing. But again they would have seen more than just this one video. Apparently there was 3 of them and they had eye witness testimonies from witnesses.

Us trying to pass judgement off one video isnt enough information to know what occurred. This guy also called in a threat to kidnap children and also made a reference for doing something like sandy hook shootings. He made terrorist threats to the city so i can only imagine what he said to the officer before the other one showed up. Considering the grand jury talked to 8 witnesses if they stated he made threats and she was simply waiting for backup than that could explain her fear.

I still say the female was not qualified for that job but we cannot assume she wasnt in fear for her life when he git ahold of the stun gun. The male officer didnt even know he had grabbed it from her. So she had to make a choice as to what to do risk the stun gun going off possibly taking out her or her partner or shooting him.

The more i read the more i tend to think she might have been truly scared.

Forgot wanted to add these
www.dothaneagle.com...

www.dothaneagle.com... 2420-11e5-8542-9f3c4098ecdd.html

Exactly. They interviewed all the witnesses and the most important of those witnesses have been deposed...and believe it or not, you if read the entire article linked in the OP you become privy to parts of those witnesses’ testimonies and realize the most pertinent of those testimonies of the LEO’s involved and the calls to dispatch.

No, a grand injury isn’t going to indict if they’re lead to believe it was justified...or never saw the video. Do you know if they (GJ) heard the dispatch calls or dashcam video? It stands to reason, it’s possible they didn’t and relied solely on LEO testimonies. 10 years ago there would be no dash/body/cellphone cam to go on — grand jury would have to accept dispatch calls or testimonies. Not mention the DA’s office would be bringing the charges — 95% of the time the other may get enough coverage were state attorney gets involved — and they’re reluctant to do so in the first place. Finally, it works both ways: just as a grand jury is likely to indict a ham sandwich, their unlikely to indict an LEO.

I’ve made my thoughts known. You can read through them or re-read the article or neither, but because a GJ didn’t indict isn’t as declarative as you assert. This case is likely to make it to the courts (e.g. a different GJ indicts) but, if argued, it’ll be a “not guilty” verdict; it’s possible she accepts a misdemeanor plea and never sees a day in jail. OTOH, it’s going to a civil court judge, and based on the excerpted depositions and the really clear one and the two okay clear videos, the “preponderance of evidence” is remarkable in her favor for being responsible for the negligence that caused this man’s death. And surely, she’s responsible for the damages inflicted upon the kids that witnessed it — they will always live with enormous trauma.

edit on 19-8-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

What in the #, dox that bitch, doxc the guy, dox the person in the white jjacket, let the mob have them, she #ing murdered that man, and all over him trying to help a dog, Jesus ever loving christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join