It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama officer shot, killed sovereign citizen; video released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think he really didn't have a driver's license, which is why he didn't/wouldn't show one to the shelter employee.

When the police asked to see his D.L., the resistance started.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Man, this pisses me off so much.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Force escalation.

A US citizen is 54 times more likely to be killed by police than a terrorist.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think he really didn't have a driver's license, which is why he didn't/wouldn't show one to the shelter employee.

I dont think he did either.
But His wife was in the drivers seat so he does not have to have one. He claims he is/was a sovereign citizen and doesnt need one. If teh wife is driving he doesnt.

edit on 16-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

But His wife was in the drivers seat so he does not have to have one. He claims he is/was a sovereign citizen and doesnt need one. If teh wife is driving he doesnt.

I didn't know the wife was driving. Anyway, these police dashcams are crap... Nowadays you should be able to see more details. Important in cases like this, especially.

Overall, the police body and dash cameras are increasing the public's distrust of local law enforcement, and potentially putting them in more danger too.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

I didn't know the wife was driving. Anyway, these police dashcams are crap... Nowadays you should be able to see more details. Important in cases like this, especially.

Overall, the police body and dash cameras are increasing the public's distrust of local law enforcement, and potentially putting them in more danger too.
I cant say for sure she drove there but when she gets out of the car in the video she is in the drivers seat.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Such BS in a country where people have 6 DWI's and still drive. If they had to do anything at all just write him a citation and let him go. Loads of people on the road without license and insurance I know one hit me and he is still out driving. Instead we got a dead father, a fatherless family and a POS officer on disability. Sickening

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Such BS in a country where people have 6 DWI's and still drive. If they had to do anything at all just write him a citation and let him go. Loads of people on the road without license and insurance I know one hit me and he is still out driving. Instead we got a dead father, a fatherless family and a POS officer on disability. Sickening

I dont think he was driving . at least in the video the wife is in the drivers seat..

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
She has to live with the "happiness" of taking one persons life for the rest of her life. Hope she goes mad slowly. Maybe her doc put her on Risperdal , that makes ones thoughts miles away.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This is horrible.

I'm just glad ATS isn't researching this guy to find pictures of him holding guns or money to justify it for once. I'm not going to speculate why because, like many of these incidents, it's just... horrible.

Those screams from his family... #...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well, #.

Not the way I'd have chosen to end my evening on ATS...watching a cold blooded murder.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Because he refused to identify and / or didn't have a valid drivers license, it's the polices fault? Really. It's been pointed out time after time that the road side is not the place to try and practice the nuance of the law with police. Shut up, obey, stay alive and tell it to the judge.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This wasn't PTDS. (whatever!) It was just a pissed off LEO suffering PMS.

Sure, now blame it on stress. I call it murder.

She'll get a pension for sure, and, if she's smartly advised, will get maternity benefits for herself.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
This wasn't PTDS. (whatever!) It was just a pissed off LEO suffering PMS.

Sure, now blame it on stress. I call it murder.

She'll get a pension for sure, and, if she's smartly advised, will get maternity benefits for herself.

kind regards,

bally

There was no need to shoot that man.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sovereign Citizens are idiots but this, to me, is a remarkable case of overstepping the boundaries of law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I have more questions

-did only the guy go in to drop off the dog? If so, why he say, anything an underage says when confronted with the ID question. I forgot my ID at home, I lost it, it’s in the car and go to the car and leave

If the wife was there too, why didn’t she show hers?

If neither have DL and they are driving, does that explain their over reaction to a simple question?

IMHO, the main reason why the guy is dead is racism. Asking for ID is racist AF(I leaned that from everyone who’s against voter ID) if she shelter wasn’t racist, this man would be alive today.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As soon as the video began I knew there was going to be trouble...a big fat overweight cop and an old grey haired bag with an old school Christian look pasted permanently on her face and a handful of paper rules in her hand......the cop is fat because he NEVER PLANS ON RUNNING AFTER ANYONE BECAUSE COPS DONT HAVE TO DO THAT TODAY THEY CAN SHOOT YOU DEAD INSTEAD......the old hag has a handful of papers because she is an enabeler who doesn't solve problems she escalates them.....you can see it coming from a mile away....not a murder but definately another LEO instigated incident.

The man did not fight back....the fat hog with 100% absolution initiated a planned SOP sequence of events which legally clear him no matter how high the incident escalates to including death....this is a PATTERNED LEGALLY VETTED SERIES OF ACTIONS all cops are TRAINED TO FOLLOW which legally protects the people who cut their pay cheques....it is LEGALISED MURDER SUPPORETED BY THE STATE AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM.

Send this video to Trumps office.....and then send it again....ask your President for help remediating these murdering civil servants.

As far as the event goes.....the fat slob was the instigator who began the intentional assault or tactical sequence of escalation on purpose....the old hag was the fire that fueled the flames buzzing around like a bee and confusing and further escalating the situation.....like my bloody grandma trying to man-handle someone....pitifull to say the least...so the fat slob assaulted the man then the old hag joined in as a co-accused and also began to assault him as BOTH of them began to KIDNAP this innocent man.....and then...a bystander also joined the crime and began to physically interact with the suspect and piled on to support the assault and attempted kidnapping that trned into a MURDER.

These 3 people are judging by this evidence in a lot of trouble.....I see an assault and an attempted kidnapping that turned into a murder....a cold stone murder with extenuating circumstances of a FAMILY BEING THERE......no different than a HIT MAN murdering someone in front of their entire family.

I see 2 women who have no business being in the positions they are in....of enforcing laws...and I see a big fat pig who obviously could not chase the ice cream truck down on a saturday afternoon never mind do his job properly....and THIS is a contributing factor to how he behaved.

Law enforcement has adjusted their SOP to support little women who should NOT be in those jobs and also to support big fat pigs who also cannot do their jobs without these supportive sympathetic in-house rules....people are dieing so little women can be big cops and so fat pigs can keep earning a paycheque.

Disclaimer....I am a huge supporter of morally sound police men and women and all who support them.....but you cross that line and your arse is grass........and today we see this line crossed every single day...send the videos to Trump send the on Social Media...demand accountability....do not stop until it is achieved do not let the cops hide behind their usual BS stories and their usual con-jobs......when I say fat pig I am in no way referring to the slang people use to describe civil law enforcement...that would be disrespectfull to people who deserve respect....I am 110% aiming those words at the individual in this video.

This show me your ID or I will murder you BS has to stop...this DO NOT MOVE ONE INCH or you will be shot dead BS has to stop....this intentional pattern of LEO escalation intended to quickly take thng to the shoot them dead level HAS TO STOP...it has to be IDENTIFIED AND THEN STOPPED...this is a job for Trump...this is a big part of what he claims to be doing for America...making it a better safer America....ask your President for help....make it personal.

Bottom line...if you have a gun and you tell me to not move and you are not justified you are trying to KIDNAP ME....any LEO who enters into an engagement without justification is committing a CRIME......and that crime is NOT a misdemeanor it is FELONY KIDNAPPING.....what i saw was an assault that turned into an attempted kidnapping that then escalated to a cold blooded murder.
edit on 17-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

It's the standard police method of getting your info to run for warrants. Remember, everyone is guilty out there in the police's eyes. I'm all for legally doing the work but not for murder or manslaughter.

If a person is claiming PTSD then this person shouldn't have a job where a firearm is carried and used.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

because he wasn't forking driving, why should he show a driving license?
since when not having a driver's license equals death.

hope you forget yours one day... whilst driving in bama...if only karma existed...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Am I the only one that see what looks like a gun in the hands of the perp? Watch it fall after he is shot. Looks like the person in the white tries to get it away, or at least keep him from turning it on the cop. Maybe i'm seeing things, but if the perp has a firearm, shooting is justified IMO. However, I agree that was stupid that he couldn't turn in the dog without ID though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join