It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama officer shot, killed sovereign citizen; video released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is insane .

A guy In Alabama who claimed to be a sovereign citizen found a stray dog wandering a Wal Mart parking lot.

So him , his wife and 3 kids decide to take it to the local animal shelter to drop it off so it can be rescued. Great guy right?

So when he gets there with his wife and 3 children they tell him he needs to show a drivers license or he cant drop it off.

Well he either doesnt have one or just does not want to show it to them, which I totally understand. I mean why the hell do you need my ID to drop off a stray?

Well he says fine I will just take it back where I found it and tries to leave and they tell him he cant leave if he is just going to drop the dog off .

So there is a cop there at the time who rushes out and tries to stop him from leaving then another cop shows up and everything goes haywire.

The cops decide to take him into custody and he struggles so while one cop has one arm and another cop has the other arm a woman cop pulls out her gun and puts it right up against his stomach and puts 2 slugs in his gut.

Right in front of his wife and children. This IMO is nothing short of murder. It is quite unsettling seeing his son jump out of the car after the bitch shoots him.

For not producing ID while dropping off a stray dog at the animal shelter. God damm ridiculous.

Robert Earl Lawrence said he found the dog wandering a Wal-Mart parking lot in Dothan in south Alabama. He put the canine in his car with his girlfriend and their three small children, each child under the age of 10. The family drove to the Dothan Animal Shelter.

There Lawrence was asked for his driver's license, he declined to show it. City employees said they couldn't accept a stray dog if he didn't show a license. He said they didn't have the right to require a license. He said he'd drop the dog elsewhere. They said he couldn't leave if he was going to dump the dog. He was stuck, grew agitated, walked outside.

www.al.com...

Better quality video

edit on 16-8-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Was that ummmmm woman in white a cop???? It looked like she grabbed a gun out the hands of one the leo's struggling with the guy and shot him and then dropped the gun.

Either way the cops had no damned reason to try and detain the guy.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

That's messed up, as citizens our lives are worthless to the authorities.... One day there will be a big push back....

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ummm for real?

Wow....

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Normally I'd give the LEOs the benefit of the doubt since we only see about 10 seconds worth of video. But damn man. That woman cop not only shot and killed without prejudice, but didn't pay an ounce of attention to the back stop. Over penetration could have put more lives at risk. She needs to go down for murder.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Ummm for real?

Wow....

That was about all I could muster up too lol..

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Normally I'd give the LEOs the benefit of the doubt since we only see about 10 seconds worth of video. But damn man. That woman cop not only shot and killed without prejudice, but didn't pay an ounce of attention to the back stop. Over penetration could have put more lives at risk. She needs to go down for murder.

We are talking about the one in white right???? Sure as hell doesn't look like a cop to me, but most likely the dipsnip who worked at the shelter to call the cops.

I know my vision isn't good, but it looked to me like she grabbed the gun out of the cops hand and notice how after she shot the dude she immediately dropped the weapon as if she never fired one EVER.
edit on 16-8-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What a waste of space, Woodruff is. If you read the transcript of the deposition, you really began to loathe her. And she has the unmitigated gall to claim PTSD and got disability for it — that’s right people, a murderous cop is receiving disability on your dime for killing an unarmed, non-threatening citizen.

I would’ve done my best to keep that video buried for 4 years, too!

edit on 16-8-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

We are talking about the one in white right???? Sure as hell doesn't look like a cop to me, but most likely the dipsnip who worked at the shelter to call the cops.

I know my vision isn't good, but it looked to me like she grabbed the gun out of the cops hand and notice how after she shot the dude she immediately dropped the weapon as if she never fired one EVER.

The woman in white just grabbed his arm the cop shot him. I think its the handcuffs ETA it was the tazer he grabbed while he was being shocked. that fall to the ground.

link   
First degree murder. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

The woman in white just grabbed his arm the cop shot him.

Fair enough. Like I said, my vision isn't good. I thought she grabbed the weapon, shot the dude and dropped it.

You are right, I blew it up a bit and yea, that blonde cop most certainly gave him the gut shot. Old boss hog though certainly escalated the situation when it wasn't necessary!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And police are upset by how little respect they get from the public...the people who pay their salaries.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And police are upset by how little respect they get from the public...the people who pay their salaries.

People will say he shouldn't have resisted ,sometimes when you know you are right you just cant help yourself. but the cops should not have intervened at all it was none of their business and they were just looking for trouble.

They are responsible from start to finish IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I’m not a lawyer but unfortunately I think 2nd degree murder is more appropriate. Doesn’t sound premeditated. Sadly I’m sure they will settle on manslaughter

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Looking at it looks like the guy that was shot had grabbed the stun gun. The woman in the coat tried to grab it back from him. The female officer is the one that shoots him. She unholsters her gun goes under the male officers arm fires and reholsters her firearm.

This is two peoples fault the male officer acting like attila the hun and the guy shot for not just turning around facing the car. He refused to do anything the officer requested. And started a game of keep away with the officer. Even if you believe the police doesnt have the right to arrest you that doesnt give you the right to run from the officer. You go to the police station and than hire q lawyer to sue the crap out of the police for false arrest.

Now the female officer we gave to wonder what she was thinking. Did she believe him grabbing the tazer was a threat? My guess is probably.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: seeker1963

Looking at it looks like the guy that was shot had grabbed the stun gun. The woman in the coat tried to grab it back from him. The female officer is the one that shoots him. She unholsters her gun goes under the male officers arm fires and reholsters her firearm.

This is two peoples fault the male officer acting like attila the hun and the guy shot for not just turning around facing the car. He refused to do anything the officer requested. And started a game of keep away with the officer. Even if you believe the police doesnt have the right to arrest you that doesnt give you the right to run from the officer. You go to the police station and than hire q lawyer to sue the crap out of the police for false arrest.

Now the female officer we gave to wonder what she was thinking. Did she believe him grabbing the tazer was a threat? My guess is probably.

Agreed! Definitely a snip show over a damn dog!

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
i hope that ptsd is real... it should be lots of people now want her dead

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

No. It's the female cop in uniform. She kind of comes at him from the side and shoots into his gut.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat
What a waste of space, Woodruff is. If you read the transcript of the deposition, you really began to loathe her. And she has the unmitigated gall to claim PTSD and got disability for it — that’s right people, a murderous cop is receiving disability on your dime for killing an unarmed, non-threatening citizen.

I would’ve done my best to keep that video buried for 4 years, too!

Yup. Getting paid to sit on her murderous ass.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

No. It's the female cop in uniform. She kind of comes at him from the side and shoots into his gut.

Yea, I enlarged it and was able to see it clearly!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join