It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detroit Rep. Bettie Cook Scott on Asian opponent: 'Don't vote for the ching-chong!'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hot Mess of the week goes to....

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis
a reply to: pavil

Who cares if she said ching Chong?

If it's an issue people can vote for Chang. It's not a popular statement but people should be allowed their opinion and free speech.

Remember free speech?

Let me guess you are #WithHer?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ah yea. The party of inclusion and tolerance. Of course if they call her out on it, she’ll blame it on the atmosphere Trump has supposedly created.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

What part of she DID NOT win, don't you get??

Republican candidates that say Hitler is cool, win..interesting eh?

Anyway, make no mistake..both sides are populated with idiots
edit on 17-8-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Something I'd expect of Sheldon's mom:

< br />
There's a reason it's funny. Because it's so bloody stupid. In RL it's beyond comprehension today.

*shakes head*

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

a reply to: rollanotherone

Possibly. However if it had been a Republican, the other usual suspects would be here defending her.

Ahhhh. Speak of the devil. Mighty wide brush you got there.
However, she isn't a republican and your statement has no credibility.

Actually, I must confess. Every now and then when I find one of these bash the libtard thread I know that eventually I will find at least one reply commenting on the lack of democrat defenders, and make a reply to them, you know, just to not let them down with no one to pounce on.

We have a list you know, us usual suspects. One of these threads comes up and it is dull enough, you know droning on and on with the usual banter, staring and flagging and waiting, just waiting for one of us to show up, and we pull straws, short straw has to jump into the thread and give you guys some meat to eat.

Tonight, that's me ,and this is that thread.

Admitting to being a troll. Luckily you're best buds with some mods. The things you do and say get most people banned. Must be nice to have that privilege.

Let's take a look at the exchange of replies shall we? You, or someone else made the tongue in cheek comment about the dirth of democrat defenders and how all they would do if they were here would be to either defend this woman or try some ''whataboutism'' and be all over the person if they were a republican.

My comment was basically, you mean like this thread already is but in the opposite direction. It was clear that this thread was not just about this sad woman but rather was one of the threads around here that serve as dumping grounds for anything other than conservative outrage.

A troll? Hardly. The post I replied to was an attempt at being cute by referring to any who might respond in the thread from a different perspective as ''the usual suspects'', grouping any possible contradicting thought as totally predictable liberal justifications. To that I responded and sure enough the first comment in reply to my post was ''speak of the devil''.

The rest of that post was of course made up, tongue in cheek foolery in context with the created context established by the poster replied to.

And best friends with some mods receiving ''privilege'' ? Now you are just making things up off the top of your head with no evidence to support it.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Its ok, Black people cant be racist

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sounds like she was watching too much Chappelle. 2:38...

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Its ok, Black people cant be racist

Unless they're conservative black people, then they can be racist.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Possibly. However if it had been a Republican, the other usual suspects would be here defending her.

Ahhhh. Speak of the devil. Mighty wide brush you got there.
However, she isn't a republican and your statement has no credibility.

Actually, I must confess. Every now and then when I find one of these bash the libtard thread I know that eventually I will find at least one reply commenting on the lack of democrat defenders, and make a reply to them, you know, just to not let them down with no one to pounce on.

We have a list you know, us usual suspects. One of these threads comes up and it is dull enough, you know droning on and on with the usual banter, staring and flagging and waiting, just waiting for one of us to show up, and we pull straws, short straw has to jump into the thread and give you guys some meat to eat.

Tonight, that's me ,and this is that thread.

Admitting to being a troll. Luckily you're best buds with some mods. The things you do and say get most people banned. Must be nice to have that privilege.

Let's take a look at the exchange of replies shall we? You, or someone else made the tongue in cheek comment about the dirth of democrat defenders and how all they would do if they were here would be to either defend this woman or try some ''whataboutism'' and be all over the person if they were a republican.

My comment was basically, you mean like this thread already is but in the opposite direction. It was clear that this thread was not just about this sad woman but rather was one of the threads around here that serve as dumping grounds for anything other than conservative outrage.

A troll? Hardly. The post I replied to was an attempt at being cute by referring to any who might respond in the thread from a different perspective as ''the usual suspects'', grouping any possible contradicting thought as totally predictable liberal justifications. To that I responded and sure enough the first comment in reply to my post was ''speak of the devil''.

The rest of that post was of course made up, tongue in cheek foolery in context with the created context established by the poster replied to.

And best friends with some mods receiving ''privilege'' ? Now you are just making things up off the top of your head with no evidence to support it.

Sorry, I stopped after the first 3 words. You're just. That. Boring.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
“ Let’s take a” was enough to bore you?

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Words got to difficult for him???

As far as the op for the area she was trying to win her comments would not be unusual. She knows that many black amaricans resent asian people. It has to do with economics 2 cultures open businesses in their neighborhoods and both will often times take advantage of the black community. How they open liquor stores and convenience stores selling beer and scratch offs.

Go to the poor areas of town and there is beer and alcohol sold on every corner. I noticed this years ago and some people in these communities have noticed as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Words got to difficult for him???

Naw. T-Mac is just too predictable. He's already admitted to being a troll too.

As for the communities, those scenes can be seen in many movies too. The best of them is

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Nice person .

I guess I should mention the person making the slurs was an African American Democratic Representative from Detroit.

Black chicks rank pretty high up on the liberal oppression index. Doubtful our liberal media will call this out.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Nice person .

I guess I should mention the person making the slurs was an African American Democratic Representative from Detroit.

Black chicks rank pretty high up on the liberal oppression index. Doubtful our liberal media will call this out.

They did. So did other Democrats.

She lost.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: JAY1980

Nice person .

They did. So did other Democrats.

She lost.

The Media really didn't run with this nationally. No National Democratic leaders called her out.

Just like Keith Ellison.....sweep it under the mat.

The Democrats can't even practice what they preach. That's fine by me.

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Pretty lowbrow tactics if you ask me.
But it can't be racism, right?
edit on 19-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You think the media on the right end of the spectrum are any different?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

But it can't be racism, right?

Of course it is.
What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm not the one claiming the liberal media called her out nationally for her racism.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join