It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tom and Jerry system of government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Taking care of yourself/family is NOT mutually exclusive with caring about others' ability to do the same.

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm on the team, so it doesn't mean I don't support the team, just that when the team goes down I'm still standing...

Not only are you not on the "team", you're not even sure what the word means. When's the last time you saw a whole team lose, but one player win?

Back at you, why should you care about things that will never affect you in anyway

Because mankind is doomed to extinction if you don't care about others. Plain and simple. I'm in it for the species. I'm in it for the team.
edit on 18-8-2018 by MrSensible because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSensible

Not only are you not on the "team", you're not even sure what the word means. When's the last time you saw a whole team lose, but one player win?

Just what team are you talking about? I'm talking about letting politics run your life, talking about spending more time worrying about things that have ZERO influence on you while ignoring everything that does.

Because mankind is doomed to extinction if you don't care about others. Plain and simple. I'm in it for the species. I'm in it for the team.

All species are doomed to extinction...lol Even if we last 2 million years we will not be human anymore...

At 7 billion+ we got a ways to go to become extinct and old mother earth will most likely make that happen with or without our help.

BTW how does not allowing who is in office of affect me have anything to do with human extinction? Are we going to add human extinction to the long list of Why I Hate Trump...he is out in 2 years, so he better get busy....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join